Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Did GEJ See The Future? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did GEJ See The Future? (923 Views)

What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / How Will Gej See Labran Maku Now? / Did GEJ Do Nigerians A "PhD Scam" (photo) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did GEJ See The Future? by snailspeed: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
#GEJ'S QUOTE: THE POLITICAL PROPHET!!

19th Feb 2015

The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms-and desperate power-seekers with empty promises

https://m.facebook.com/DeProf/posts/10207187590519920

1 Like

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by bigiyaro(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
He did not. If he did, he would still be the president
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by Eebrahym(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
He didn't. He's a blind prophet
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by snailspeed: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lattop:
D Worst Ever President since d begining of time on same level wit Abacha Sanni

Which of these puts him on the same level with Abacha?

1. Rail reforms. Even Amaechi is going about showcasing GEJ projects. The same projects many of you said didn't exist and was only on paper. Abuja-Kaduna rail is there to testify against all oif you and call you what you are...liars!

2. Auto industry policy and reforms. The policy that made major car manufacturers to move into Nigeria. Unfortunately, we have lost the gains due to your Baba's idiocy!

3. Educational reforms. This saw the establishment of 12 new universities across the country. No other president in Nigeria history has come close.

4. Agricultural reforms. The reforms that saw Nigeria become food sufficient and Adeshina is there to testify against you lot. We were even building cargo ports across the country. But all that is at a stand still now

5. Electoral reforms. With total reforms in this sector, even the opposition could win freely unlike the OBJ days of do or die politics. But bubu has taken us back to 1984. Back to the dark days of crude politics.

6. FOI bill. This was a bill that successive Presidents refuse to sign. He signed and implemented it and now you can talk freely and ask questions. You should be saying thank you GEJ. Your native god Buhari is even trying to take that away with his diabolical social media bill

I could go on to mention YouWIN, port reforms, power reforms among others. But it doesn't matter because you only hate him because of partisan, regional or tribal reasons. Or maybe you were still wearing pampers when Abacha was President in which case, I can forgive your ignorance. Meanwhile, if you want to compare someone with Abacha, Buhari is a good fit. He was PTF chairman during Abachas rule. Do you know the ptf was one of the main conduits Abacha used to loot? Why do you think Buhari still insists Abacha was not corrupt even after all the Abacha money that has been returned?

Go and play beast of no nation by Fela joor! Your President's full story is there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by drss(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
best president nigeria eva hard. sad zoogerians choose an ancient dullard who doesn't know how to use a calculator to led dem in d 20st century. sad

1 Like

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by kingofchess(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
I just like this man I don't just know why

1 Like

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by Lattop(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by dukie25: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms-and desperate power-seekers with empty promises
Buhari returning Nigeria to stone age.
Only change I've seen so far is Buhari no longer need bank managers loan to go globetrotting.
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by Eebrahym(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
snailspeed:

The statement does not look like that of a blind man oh! He was right on the mark. This government is a bag of empty promises and a congregation of witches and fools
If that is what u want to hear, he is
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by snailspeed: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eebrahym:
He didn't. He's a blind prophet

The statement does not look like that of a blind man oh! He was right on the mark. This government is a bag of empty promises and a congregation of witches and fools
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lattop:

Point of correction: Abacha may have one of the worst human right record but in terms of performance, he's the best since the days Of Murtala. Even in corruption, he is a saint when compared with his immediate predecessor and successors in office.

His record speaks for him.... Though I don't like him
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by snailspeed: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Point of correction: Abacha may have one of the worst human right record but in terms of performance, he's the best since the days Of Murtala. Even in corruption, he is a saint when compared with his immediate predecessor and successors in office.

His record speaks for him.... Though I don't like him

Which Abacha? Lol. If you want to talk about someone who performed though he was very corrupt and i dont like him, it will be IBB. A lot of the infrastructure you see today was built by IBB. Abacha was a loafer who hid away in Aso rock playing draft and watching Indian films. He was useless. Muritala did nothing. Though I wouldn't completely ridicule him since he only spent months. He is only eulogised by the north because he championed a very strong northern agenda. The other person who built a lot of infrastructure, though I don't like him, was Gowon. Most of you don't even know Nigeria history and its sad

1 Like

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=43121998]

His record speaks for him.... Though I don't like him[/qu

i disagree with you on this totally...Abacha was never a saint and in No way would you compare a military regime with civilian...You can defend buhari as much as you want but learn to use facts.
Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
snailspeed:

1. Rail reforms. Even Amaechi is going about showcasing GEJ projects. The same projects many of you said didn't exist and was only on paper. Abuja-Kaduna rail is there to testify against all oif you and call you what you are...liars!

2. Auto industry policy and reforms. The policy that made major car manufacturers to move into Nigeria. Unfortunately, we have lost the gains due to your Baba's idiocy!

3. Educational reforms. This saw the establishment of 12 new universities across the country. No other president in Nigeria history has come close.

4. Agricultural reforms. The reforms that saw Nigeria become food sufficient and Adeshina is there to testify against you lot. We were even building cargo ports across the country. But all that is at a stand still now

5. Electoral reforms. With total reforms in this sector, even the opposition could win freely unlike the OBJ days of do or die politics. But bubu has taken us back to 1984. Back to the dark days of crude politics.

6. FOI bill. This was a bill that successive Presidents refuse to sign. He signed and implemented it and now you can talk freely and ask questions. You should be saying thank you GEJ. Your native god Buhari is even trying to take that away with his diabolical social media bill

I could go on to mention YouWIN, port reforms, power reforms among others. But it doesn't matter because you only hate him because of partisan, regional or tribal reasons. Or maybe you were still wearing pampers when Abacha was President in which case, I can forgive your ignorance. Meanwhile, if you want to compare someone with Abacha, Buhari is a good fit. He was PTF chairman during Abachas rule. Do you know the ptf was one of the main conduits Abacha used to loot? Why do you think Buhari still insists Abacha was not corrupt even after all the Abacha money that has been returned?

Go and play beast of no nation by Fela joor! Your President's full story is there!

You are a legend cause legends are born not made...You must not be a sycophant to earn respect,i so much love this work....KEEP IT UP

2 Likes

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by peacengine(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
snailspeed:

Punchline! grin

Snailspeed baba grin

GEJ my hero!

1 Like

Re: Did GEJ See The Future? by Chigold101(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
He didnt see the future. But God knows the future and He is leading GEJ.
THE BIBLE says blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy.
GEJ is a man GOD decided to bless, and if GOD decide to bless & be with you. Other people will always clean your mess if u messes up.
You will become invincible.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Orders 10 Pairs Of Footwear From Physically Challenged Tunde (photos) / HURIWA Says Masked Witnesses For Kanu Is A Travesty Of Justice Posted On / Kaduna State Government Has Not Cancelled Easter Holiday - El Rufai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.