Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified (589 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified by ijaw1stson: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
– A 1500-year-old Bible found in Turkey claims Jesus Christ was not crucified
– It also states he was not the son of God but a Prophet
– Religious authorities insist that the book is authentic
Earth-shattering news are coming from various websites! The 1500-year-old Bible, which was discovered in Ankara, Turkey’s capital, in 2000, refutes the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Moreover, it says that he was not the son of God but a Prophet, who didn’t die and ascended into heaven alive.
The 1500-year-old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara
It also states that it was Judas Iscariot who was actually crucified and calls Apostle Paul the Impostor. This information was taken from the gospel of Barnabas, who in this work is one of the twelve apostles.

There is a theory that the modern Bible was formed out of four canonical gospels by the Catholic Church during the Council of Nicea, while the Gospel of Barnabas as well as many others were ommitted.
The book along with antiquities, illegal excavations, and explosives were reportedly confiscated from a group of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. It is written in the Aramaic laguage with gold letters and onto loosely-tied leather.

The Bible that contradicts the New Testament teachings of Christianity is reportedly valued up to 40 million Turkish Liras (about $28m). While authenticity of the book is still under question though some experts and religious authorities believe that it is original.
However, some scholars branded the Gospel of Barnabas Bible a forgery written during the Middle Ages. Meanwhile, the Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the book.

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
It may not be clear and acceptable to some people, but it is absolutely true that Jesus was not crucified and he was a Prophet not son of God. God never begot, nor is He begotten. In fact, He is free from all that is ascribe to Him.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified by HermajestyQ(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Every1 is free to believe whatever they like.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified by opelyem(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
so what shd we do wt ds information now. okay let me comment.
we all live by faith, believing what we were told. I knw many will be happy fr ds post because they chose to believe d content. As for me, I chose to believe the complete, true Holy Bible and its message.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified by Keenysbojan(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why not Paul why barnabas? How I wish you can open dat bible gon gon so dat I would see it den I would believe... Gosh you mean in Turkey is Turkey not an Islamic country? This is jackshit bro.... Waiting for the Muslims mak den go come tackle me
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified by JAYMIC: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Guyz learn 2 question ur believes if not, u may b doin d wrong tin. Mk researches dnt jst folo faith n faith olways, b realistic 2 urselves guyz ahhh!

(1) (Reply)

Addictions Are Strongholds Of The Enemy In A Life. / For Their Father’s Death, South African Minors Sue T. B. Joshua / Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.