Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) (110737 Views)

Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by AbdulHaram(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Why did they hide his face on Nairaland? Let me help expose the morafucker!! angry angry

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Uwem2009(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Nuvally:
Real nigga! His hand still position well

you wan make him junior cut? he gats hold her well
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Idydarling(f): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2016
sauceny:

Are you tryna say most women commits adultery¿
believe what you want to oga, but the fact still remains that when misfortune happens to others, we are first glad that it didn't happen to us, before we felt pity for them

I'm right u know
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Irishrena1(f): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2016
The guy sef. See where he's still got his hand. Like he's posing for a selfie.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by omocheche(f): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Twitter sentoral zone? Oh my God lol....
skelewu404:
If na me i me i go dey fire dey go

First to comment hhehehehehe grin grin

Now that am there i dedicate it to Ben Murray bruce senator representing twitter senatorial zone

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by tinydev56: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2016
MAGUN THINGS
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Stevsmog: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Y na only the guy face show nah.....yawo dey am sha oooo :PY na only the guy face show nah.....yawo dey am sha oooo
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by FrankSlade(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
"Magun"-This is what I call Bullshitt of the African Order...It's likely a movie cus I have a divk and there's no way a man and a woman can be postioned standing like that(It might be possible but he will be in one hell of a pain.

And, Thats Vaginismus for the Superstitious dumbfvcks around...It's a severe contraction of the Vaginal muscles that clamps down on the penis during sexual intercourse some argue it's more pronounced in Africa because these lazy hoes just wannna eat shawarma and Pepsi, they don't exercise their body not to talk of kegel exercises for their pvssy so they have no control over the muscles.

They usually tend to have Borehole for Pvssy smiley
The proper medical term sir would be Pe®is Captivus.. But your submission is valid.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Olakunlae: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
It is called P.enis captivus
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by apatuku: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
henryanna36:
So this also happens in Kenya? According to a Kenyan, Mr. Rich, who shared the photo on facebook, the man pictured above from Kitale had the worst embarrassment of his life when he decided to mess with another man’s wife. As at this morning, they're still glued together.Lol. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/lol-you-wont-touch-another-mans-wife.html
this is sefie other materials in the foto are just photo shop.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by ministeriallist: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
This looks like a movie scene
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lool.
DashMeYansh:
"Magun"-This is what I call Bullshitt of the African Order...It's likely a movie cus I have a divk and there's no way a man and a woman can be postioned standing like that(It might be possible but he will be in one hell of a pain.

And, Thats Vaginismus for the Superstitious dumbfvcks around...It's a severe contraction of the Vaginal muscles that clamps down on the penis during sexual intercourse some argue it's more pronounced in Africa because these lazy hoes just wannna eat shawarma and Pepsi, they don't exercise their body not to talk of kegel exercises for their pvssy so they have no control over the muscles.

They usually tend to have Borehole for Pvssy smiley
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by calabardick(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
demo4ril97:
Why shal she shy is she not a women and if she shal b shying shal she shy for konji?.

i cut cap for your english

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
akagson:

He's educating your superstitious illiterate mind.

And u ar thr behaving like an unexcociting maggots
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by akagson: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

And u ar thr behaving like an unexcociting maggots
Grammar!
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by joseph1013: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
holamiday:
Please i need someone to explain the principle behind this thing. I do not believe in charms or magic. I believe in Science and of course faith.

I'm sure this magun of a thing has an indepth explanation embedded in simple human physiology. It's so mind-boggling.

It's called P€.₦.i.s Captivus. BBC does justice here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25827175

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.