Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION (1329 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Should Kids Be Allowed To Use The Washing Machine Exclusively? / Men Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Bathe Their Daughters, We Are All Mad –facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by modsfucker: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
I came across this simple question on the net. I know in Western countries some parents do teach their kids everything they need to know about sex when they reach some certain age.

In Africa, not everybody will allow his kids learn a word about sex.

But no matter the hide and seek, they would definitely know. Some would even be peeping the parents when they are doing it.

Do you support teaching kids about sex? At what age?

Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by makelove2m(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
As soon as e don dey sabi browse web thru daddy and mummy phone
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by chinanu123(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
I learnt mine in the womb.
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by modsfucker: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
chinanu123:
I learnt mine in the womb.

Womb ke? That means you have phd in that area now
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Age 13 smiley
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by modsfucker: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Age 13 smiley

Isn't that too early
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Not at all, it's even late sef smiley....do you want to see your 13 year old daughter pregnant in future or your 13 year old son impregnate a 10 year old? I don't think so undecided
modsfucker:

Isn't that too early
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by morayo3: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Age 6 about her body. 2_age 8.about sex
Re: When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION by PeachyP(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
modsfucker:

Isn't that too early
13 is not early, in this present age some thirteen-year-olds even know far more than imagined. I suggest that the child should be lectured from childhood, not really deep into the details but about the rights and wrongs, because some children have actually been a victim of a pedophile but don't report it 'cause they don't know it's wrong and unhealthy. Then at puberty you can go deep and teach them the consequences of teenage pregnancy.
African parents' negligence to the topic is not good. As kids grow older they will want to know and if they don't find out from the parents first they'll find out from someone else and they may find out on a pillar of bad advice.

(1) (Reply)

30 Habits That Show Poor Parenting. / So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability / The Day I Stopped Ignoring Unknown Callers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.