Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (325 Views)

Stop Playing Politics With Religion – Osinbajo / Stop Playing Politics With Hid’s Death – Fayose Warns / APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by blessed4nations(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
I really want to use this medium to ask which way Nigeria ? I hope you have all noticed the down turn of the economy as a result of the senseless abuse of office of the past administrations ? This is not only what was done by the Good luck Administration but the accumulation of bad governance for the past sixteen years of dem all crazy well could you have expected any thing less when politics became an investment in Nigeria and that is the reason why every body want to get to corridor of power by all means not to serve but to be served. well my prayer is that God will help restore this great Nation of ours to her glory days again. Only this morning naira has gone down to 500 to a dollar oh what a shame . The giant is now reduced to a pathetic economic ant in Africa. God help my president PMB.

(1) (Reply)

Photos.fayose, Sheriff Attend Rivers PDP Thanksgiving Service For Wike's Victory / The U-turn On The #5,000 Stipend Payment: A Nigerian Youth Writes. / Metuh's Trial: I Will Continue With The Case - Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.