Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (36226 Views)

Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Eyop: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Bro I dey kampe. No shaking. grin

Ok cool.. Hope you are back for good and won't run away again
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Chuksnwafor1985: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
I believe in them o. Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence....Some of them are here on this our NL angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u join the witch abi
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
condralbede:
Bi*tch....I guess you are one them,meanwhile make better thunder from hell fire strike ur lineage.LovePeddler
love peddler?,what is this one even saying?,mucor don grow for that brain,dey wait make the thunder reach here, kolomental,meanwhile, partakers are the first accusers,wizard!
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by bxcode(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
The happiest and most successful countries in the world are the Atheist countries Luke Sweden, Japan...And the Saddest and most miserable are concentrated in Africa.

The Atheists blame themselves and strive to improve from their former miserable conditions(Japan, Finland, Sweden) and others just Keep on blaming the witches and gods(Nigeria, etc)...Stop being superstitious, they dont exist.

But it's all good OP, I believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy smiley
It boils down to what you refer to as happiness.

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by phanshark(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
BedLam:
Baffles me! How can you believe in some age long belief that you haven't felt, seen, heard ? Really it baffles me.
it's like this, you believe or dont believe, that dose not mean that they dont exist. but 4 me, i know they exist as long as there is good & evil, but 4 there powers, i know that they don't have any single powers except you allow them to intimidate you.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by TrajansKong: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
HirstMOG:
If Bible could recognize a witch (Exodus22:18), know that they exist.

..and, of course, the Bible is the main source of of our knowledge undecided undecided

When we win, its all glory be to god. When we lose, its down to curses, witches, wizards and ancestral demonic covenants. Basically the entire universe and every entity in it except African people has authority, motive power, agency and the ability to be independent.

Threads like this depress me. They expose our self-hatred and an absolute living faith in our own worthlessness as a people - Nigerians in particular.We only have faith in things beyond ourselves. We have no self-worth as understood by the rest of humanity.

We live and die as craven, slavish, delusional and willing puppets - hopeless and pathetic in the eyes of the world. And we will force this onto our children, in White Jesus' name or torture them as witches if they don't accept him.

I am unbearably ashamed of my people and don't know what to do about it at all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Holmes07:

Concerning Japan i'd like u to read this article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Japan. Keep dat act of denying reality to urself nd who told u successful countries dnt believe in the existence of the supernatural. The thing is dat they appear as atheists but they highly demonic some of them though. USA is an example,some of their young ladies practice withcraft but they appear as atheist. It's bcuz u're nt exposed that's y u habour all this fallacious opinions.

It took me a long time to understand this but you have to be in tune with the concept of freedom to understand America. America guarantees that if i believe in a donkey, nail, cat, tissue paper etc as my lord and savior then i have the right to worship it. They also believe that i don't have the right to impose my belief on anyone. But here's the thing, your private religious belief cannot interfere with the laws of the land and the constitution. So, in effect, you can worship as a witch as much as you like, but you cannot kill another man because your witch belief claimed that he charmed you. It is not a defense under the law. More often than not, they most likely will lock you up in a psych ward anyway if you do unlike Nigeria where people use witches and wizards as an excuse for doing something stu.pid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by condralbede(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
cekhoe:
love peddler?,what is this one even saying?,mucor don grow for that brain,dey wait make the thunder reach here, kolomental
Ashawoo!You Hv gotten my attention, now take your stinking kitten off my back.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
condralbede:
Ashawoo!You Hv gotten my attention, now take your stinking kitten off my back.
hehehe, hahaha, I can't stop laughing, you must think too high of urself, attention?,dude you are just shallow, for real
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Kay17: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Whether witches and wizards exist, is actually impossible to know. But at least we know witches and wizards firmly exist in African peoples' minds.

So whenever a problem occurs, like a plane or car crash occurs, the African man has a readily available excuse in the witch and wizard.

Do you notice that witches and wizards absolve people from their responsibilities? People are like puppets before these witches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
I believe am die. Something wey i dy experience.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kookny:

Lol.

I bind you in Jesus name

Amen wink
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by ominiriches2016(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
They are every where?
In fact, they exist within ur vicinity.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eyop:

Ok cool.. Hope you are back for good and won't run away again

I'm not going anywhere. I'm here permanently.

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by bofoy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
I believe in them o. Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence....Some of them are here on this our NL angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
yes i am one of them.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by vickvan(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course I believe in the existence of witches and wizards even though I have not seen any salient evidence that they truly exist. However, I don't like the fact that we don't accept being responsible for our misfortunes and ill-lick but will always blame it on witches and wizards
True talk man.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who dey press person for nyt? undecided
Na angels

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Amberon: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
kokori, delta state.
lanre147:
bros na only una waka kum? nd besides whats d name of ur village
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Pque(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
well said, up till today, I know abt a relative who is childless and in her late 40s. She told us abt d different places she has been to and part of this place is a particular joint at Ota, ogun st. where witches meet. She called d joint 'Igbale' and told us abt d kind of women she saw there including a very old woman who is their leader and a man took her there. Iba eyin agba gba, bomode ba juba, arokodale; bi ekolo ba juba ile, ile alanu. Iba aledunmare, akoda aye, asade orun. Efimisile, eje kin dagba, kin sorire, kin si di ogbo nitoripe moti juba akoda, eledunmare. Omode oni meko je, ko ma ra lowo.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Adedoks(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
So sad,am just shaking my head over here. Kai this is thick ignorance. It shows the devil is doing Is work wonderfully well. Same strategy he is always using hiding behind the veil to cause plenty of havoc. If ure one of Those saying witches don't exist believe me ur case is serious... In dis deep Spiritual world.. N lets stop the delusion that witches are only in Africa... They are everywhere but in different formats n strangely enough the western world has it plenty then us... If u have watched Merlin, Lord of the Rings,Harry potter... N ure still doubting then your case is SERIOUS.plenty Educated illiterates

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by ladyF(f): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
bofoy:
yes i am one of them.
We bind you in the name of Jesus grin
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Aremu01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Whether you believe it or not doesn't affect dr existence
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Justicealh3(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
3ru to God they dia.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Priest200(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Even jesus believe they dey.,so i to believe..bt more importantly christ have given us power over them
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Amplitron: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
The only real wizards are the ones created by computer programmers e.g Microsoft Office Set up Wizard. All others including witches are just mere figments of people's imagination due to fear and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by illmatic101(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course I believe in the existence of witches and wizards even though I have not seen any salient evidence that they truly exist. However, I don't like the fact that we don't accept being responsible for our misfortunes and ill-lick but will always blame it on witches and wizards

Well I know one, my Ex lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by fromnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
vickvan:
Hmmm... Personally, i kind of believe in their existence, haven't encounter such before but heard stories about them. What baffles me most is that some Nigerians do shower their misfortune on witches and wizards. Is appalling. For instance, a friend of mine hardly reads, when final results were out, he failed happily. And i was, "guy, you fail bad bad oo..". He was like, " ehn ehn na, na the witches for my village dey pursue me so". I was like WHAT?? Anyways, do you believe in their existence? If yes, kindly share your experience.

Witches exist. But the meaning the world has given it is different from what God calls it.
1 Samuel 28:1
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by 4C2215131: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
datalossvictim1:

I'm not going anywhere. I'm here permanently.

Careful what you wish for as you just might get it all...and then some
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by rayval(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Look at peoples comment very well. Nd u will spot dem...witches kor wizard ni...dese tins re engraved in our minds..nd sm1 b tlking abt merlin nd harry potter..choi nd calling people ignorant..Our problem is dt we knw too much...free urself..tink freely..people talking bible..a book gvn to u by d white..a religion u wre born into...ave sense pls...d last time I saw a wizard was in NL....nd he is abt to quote me.,

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
BrosMayowa:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities..."

That quote was referring to political ideologies and cultures of their time,there was nothing diabolical,witchery or wizardry about the meaning,fake pastors are misinterpreting it to cash into people's lack of knowledge.
Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by Pque(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I never witness any b4 ooo cheesy

One of d ways to know if this power really exist is 4 u to get closer to any omo onile and at a point ask him to introduce u to their 'baba isale', that u have some problems. From that point, I think u will understand better if he does. Just some weeks ago, some pple did 'okigbe' b4 my very eyes. If u shoot them, it wont enter, if u machete them, d cutlass won't even hurt them until u perform certain acts or rituals. I told d guys, my guys, who did it nt to bother abt me that I don't need it. Jesus all d way... nobody or power is worth trusting. I think if any xtian really need a juju to survive, Jesus knows hw to connect u to one. They will come to u in a strange way, just coincident and u won't patronise them or search for them at all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
otitokoroleti:
u've said it all
Na so baba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? / Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.