Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) (5380 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 / Gionee M5 Or Phantom 5? Which Is Better Irrespective Of The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Some people value their electronic gadgets over their lives. A woman was seen diving in 2-meter-deep Longtan Lake in Beijing on Feb 18 to pick up her iphone 5, which accidentally fell into the water.

The temperature in Beijing on Feb 18 was -2°C to 9°C… Just imagine the risk, can she dive into this kind of lake to save her husband/man?

See more photos below:-

http://www.melogist.com/woman-dives-into-a-deep-lake-to-save-her-iphone-5-which-fell-inside-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
She try.. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by playtheblues(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Arrant nonshenshi.
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
She try.. cool

if she accidentally die nko? grin
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
She knew that she will not die like that
See people looking at her..
In countries like that where they have good healthcare facilities before she freeze, ambulance/rescue team would have arrived

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

if she accidentally die nko? grin
dah one concern am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
That's not a deep lake

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
dominique:
That's not a deep lake

Okay but can you dive into that kind of lake to rescue your boyfriend? cheesy
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
playtheblues:
Arrant nonshenshi.

is that french or ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
mtcheww
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Nightie(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
dah one concern am cheesy

Lolzzzz. Funny.
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by OCTAVO: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Staged. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nightie:

Lolzzzz. Funny.
wink
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by faray: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by playtheblues(f): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Engilishhii.

MeloGistDotCom:

is that french or ?
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
My life is the most important, not a phone.
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
WOMEN always need Basic Sense Support. (BSS)
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Idydarling(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

is that french or ?
swahili
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by AmazingZeus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Shiit that lake ain't deep,I dived inside lagos lagoon just the other day when the phone number I collected from a chick fell inside it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Okay but can you dive into that kind of lake to rescue your boyfriend? cheesy

Why not, as long as I'm sure that he loves me unconditionally. But not when it's a deep lake else we'd both drown embarassed
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by joseph214(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Did the phone survive at the end?
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Oyiboman69: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
How did the iPhone went that far?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's cos she can swim nah, who will try that shii when they can't swim
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by sbjocaro(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
she try
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Dexema(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't know the kind of evil spirit that comes with iPhone, guys wanna steal it, girls can bleep Clifford orji for it, now see this one turn Micheal Phelps because of am. steve jobs well done your manhood lives on.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Ourown(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Strong babe,, ,,

Some girls would stand there and cry to a babe-starved dude that would probably help her pick her phone on the road away from life..

While some will prefer to chop prick so they can replace the phone. .
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by csc2(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by demo4ril97(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Was the mobile phone specially made for her?, awon white yi gullible ppl though.
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by fidanj(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Perhaps the phone was her only treasure. She must have bought that with her hard earned money.
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by Ximonak: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Op u can lie ooo grin cheesy

How did he fall from her purse or hand then the iphone(metal) swim reach that place the lady was with the phone in the picture you put.

My guess someone threw the phone inside then she went after it but I am not buying "it fell of the...
Re: Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) by matrix199(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Do they pay these kids for posting stories on NL? Why are there so much fabricated stories here and there? Imagine the distance from the bridge to where she dived to go pick whatever it is she swam to pick. How in the hell did the phone get to such distance? Let me guess, her friend tossed her the phone and she failed to catch it, is that it?

If these fabricated stories keep making FP, I may just consider buying a nokia torchlight phone and stay off social fora.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Introduce New Data Plan Get 750mb For N500, 3gb For N1500 And 15gb / Glo's New Voice Message (Glo Users Glo With Pride!) / Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.