Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Who Will Be The Next Govern In Anambra State And Work Like Nigge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next Govern In Anambra State And Work Like Nigge? (1302 Views)

Obiano Launches “ Operation Wipe-Out Mosquitoes ” In Anambra - Photos / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Govern In Anambra State And Work Like Nigge? by nelson1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hello
so it is true that
there is no govern in Anambra
state but pls just tell me
what will happen next and who will
be the next Govern
and work like Nigge.
Re: Who Will Be The Next Govern In Anambra State And Work Like Nigge? by OBJ3(m): 1:43am On Nov 03, 2006
nelson i think you should try and concentrate on your studies and forget about the next governor of anambra state. i'll make that decision

(1) (Reply)

Jubril Aminu Speaks. . .a Very Interesting Piece! / Put An End To The Activities Of Boko Haram In Nigeria / Article Written By Reuben Abati Before He Became A Turncoat. He Is Silent At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.