Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed (11700 Views)

'I Won't Devalue The Naira' - President Buhari Insists / 'I Won't Devalue The Naira' - President Buhari Insists / “I Won’t Kill The Naira” President Buhari Reject Devaluation Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
August 4, 2015 Article...
Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not
Celebrate

www.nairaland.com/2501718/naira-appreciation-why-nigerians-should
I remember arguing with you this topic then, today i must say YOU WERE RIGHT.

I must also point out that in 2008 that you mentioned in your OP, there was a huge reserve to leverage on hence the relative stability. From jan 2015 to April 2015 we lost close to $5 billion from the reserve defending the naira.

This fall is inevitable as long has oil prices remain low with our very small foreign reserve.

The scarcity of the dollar is directly links to oil prices since it is responsible for 90% of our forex earnings. Bottom line whether the government allow market forces or not, the number of $ coming in is far lower than our $ need for imports.

7 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by chinchum(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Again you fail to see the point!

You are in fact echoeing my position. The CBN is yet to devaluate the Naira but the state of the Naira is on a comatose due to scarcity of the dollar in the market. Read again..

There is scarcity of dollar because CBN is rationing what it has, the reserves are low, 12 year low !

In the event CBN makes dollar provision business as usual, we could ran out of foreign reserves soon enough. it is at 26 billion usd presently.

Venezuela has exhausted its foreign reserves, the disaster going on there now is better imagined. The difference between venezeulas currency to a us dollar at parrallel and official rate is like times 7 shocked

10 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by blackpanda: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is just long epistle of trash!

The fall in naira-dollar exchange is not rocket science. Its simple: high demand + low supply = high prices. We are a mono-economy. Our only dollar earner (oil) has fallen flat leading to shortage of the commodity. Till we start increasing our exports or reducing our imports, the price of dollar will keep skyrocketing!

OP sorry your analysis makes no sense. And all your recommendations have already been implemented by govt!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
wirinet:

As someone rightly mentioned you should continued observering the state of the naira and the economy in general in silence instead of coming out to make a fool of yourself. You have no idea of basic economic principles of demand and supply and the workings of the world economy.

How can a person with even ssc level economy education say that the fall of the Naira has nothing to do with oil price. It is like saying the goods we import and consume has nothing to do with the amount of foreign currencies (mostly dollars) we earn. So where do the government get the dollars to sell to importers to import fuel and every other items we consume?
In the cases you sighted, how long was crude at those two extremes? I remember crude hitting $147 for just a single day and it was above $140 for not more than a week. Also during the slump of 2008, crude did not go below $30 for more than a couple of weeks, intact it did not fall below $40 for more than 2 months and it rebounded almost immediately to the 50s and 60s. So how do you expect a few weeks of extremely low or high prices to have immediate effect on the naira. Besides during the 2008 slump, Nigeria had enough dollar reserves to defend the naira.
Comparing to the current situation, crude prices had been consistently low for more than 6 months, our foreign reserves are very low, so how do you expect the government to defend the naira?
What is responsible for scarcity of the dollar? Where you in Limbo when the CBN implemented policy that made people to do away with the dollar simply because they want to stop dollar circulation? Where do you think all those dollars went to? Can you relate my prediction on August 4, 2015 with the present comatose of the naira that is largely caused by dollar scarcity? www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-18/naira-hits-new-low-on-black-market-as-dollar-scarcity-worsens

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
How can you be speaking from both sides of the mouth?
You stated that dollar surplus is causing Naira crash here:
TonyeBarcanista:

The argument I'm putting is that the artificial surplus of the dollar adversely affected the Naira and is hugely responsible for our present state of comatose.

All I did was repeat what you posted in bewilderment here:
LRNZH:

Can you imagine?
Surplus dollars crashed the Naira.
SMH

And you come up with this?
TonyeBarcanista:

In case you don't know, there is scarcity of dollar in the market and it is hugely responsible for the naira comatose. What is responsible for this?
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-18/naira-hits-new-low-on-black-market-as-dollar-scarcity-worsens
There is no need to be making noise for something you have bo idea about

Please make up your mind on what and who you want to blame. You are prolonging your show of ignorance by defending your numerous positions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
blackpanda:
This is just long epistle of trash!

The fall in naira-dollar exchange is not rocket science. Its simple: high demand + low supply = high prices. We are a mono-economy. Our only dollar earner (oil) has fallen flat leading to shortage of the commodity. Till we start increasing our exports or reducing our imports, the price of dollar will keep skyrocketing!

OP sorry your analysis makes no sense. And all your recommendations have already been implemented by govt!

You are the 1 millionth poster to have cautioned the OP but he is adamant on this path of jejune Economics.

4 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:

Thank you dear!

Your comrades keep arguing without catching the drift.

Lalasticlala FP please let's have more view

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by wirinet(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You are in fact echoeing my position. The CBN is yet to devaluate the Naira but the state of the Naira is on a comatose due to scarcity of the dollar in the market. Read again..

I still do not understand barcanista's views, are you calling for outright floating of the naira or devaluation ? Devaluation is still controlling the naira at a government approved price (official market). There will still be a parallel market. Then you did to answer this question, if government devalues the naira ti say N400 to the dollar, would that reduce dollar demand for importing items like cotton bud and milk? What about the socio-economic implications of such devaluation, how will the government survive it?

Here is what i wrote earlier on the topic;
I have never supported the devaluation of the Naira. Every government since the 70s had devalued the naira and we never fared better after the naira was devalued. Each time the Naira was devalued, we also go through rounds of socio-economic crisis. As the naira rate increases against the dollar, inflation would skyrocket (since we import everything), petrol prices would increase (and the same argument would come up again that petrol has become cheaper than a bottle of coke), labour would discount wages in dollar terms and ask for increase in wages (because take home pay would no longer take you home, doctors would go on strike and demand wage increases, poverty levels would increase, etc. PDP/TAN/IPOB aka wailing wailers would be estatic saying we told you Buhari is a disaster and call for civil disobiedience.

So buhari is trying to manage a very tricky situation with the current dollar policy, he is giving dollars very cheap for importing essential commodities like fuel, medicines and industrial raw materials, while telling those that want to import milk, tooth-picks and champaigns to source their dollars themselves. Whether this policy would work in the long run, i am not sure as the policy is highly prone to abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by thundafire: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
so finally GEJ is blamed today

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:

TonyeBarcanista:

Thank you dear!
Your comrades keep arguing without catching the drift.
Lalasticlala FP please let's have more view

Wether the earlier post in Nov is right or wrong, the current post is definitely out of whack. That's what we are saying.

5 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Read again....

I said the policy that created artificial surplus of dollar in August caused reduction in dollar in the economy, which has given rise to the scarcity we presently face. Read the First and Second post...

And Do away with "insult"

LRNZH:

How can you be speaking from both sides of the mouth?
You stated that dollar surplus is causing Naira crash here:

All I did was repeat what you posted in bewilderment here:

And you come up with this?

Please make up your mind on what and who you want to blame. You are prolonging your show of ignorance by defending yor numerous positions.

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by kahal29: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I see your point my broda. First it is a wrong choice of word to say devalue because we are not practising a fixed exchange regime system. Exchange rate could be be fixed or floated. In NIGERIA we practice a managed float system and in such a system you don't devalue which is an executive fiat rather you talk about depreciation which is as a result of the interactions of demand and supply. What is worsening the Naira situation now is the activities of the speculators in the market and those who engage in round tripping I.e buy from the official rate and sale at the black market rate; This is where I think Government should come in to monitor the process and help stabilise the system.

3 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
LRNZH:

Wether the earlier post in Nov is right or wrong, the current post is definitely out of whack. That's what we are saying.

TonyeBarcanista:
August 4, 2015 Article...
Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not
Celebrate

www.nairaland.com/2501718/naira-appreciation-why-nigerians-should

I must also point out that in 2008 that you mentioned in your OP, there was a huge reserve to leverage on hence the relative stability. From jan 2015 to April 2015 we lost close to $5 billion from the reserve defending the naira.

This fall is inevitable as long has oil prices remain low with our very small foreign reserve.

The scarcity of the dollar is directly links to oil prices since it is responsible for 90% of our forex earnings. Bottom line whether the government allow market forces or not, the number of $ coming in is far lower than our $ need for imports.

2 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by ndcide(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
This trend of always wanting to spin GEJ into any argument by Buhari supporters shows the extent of intellectual hollowness that have taken over them. That's my take on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Read again....

I said the policy that created artificial surplus of dollar in August caused reduction in dollar in the economy, which has given rise to the scarcity we presently face. Read the First and Second post...
And Do away with "insult"

There is no insult here. You cannot say that artificial surplus is causing lack of dollars. Those are diametrically opposed conditions hence the 'speaking from both sides of the mouth' statement. It is a figure of speech.

By the way, you need to go and learn how we get dollars as a country to fund imports. It has nothing to do with artificial surplus. That is why I keep referring you to learn about commodity prices and the economies that depend on them. It is an Econs-101 topic.

6 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:

The part in red is one of the points we have been trying to educate the OP on.

2 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
wirinet:

I still do not understand barcanista's views, are you calling for outright floating of the naira or devaluation ? Devaluation is still controlling the naira at a government approved price (official market). There will still be a parallel market. Then you did to answer this question, if government devalues the naira ti say N400 to the dollar, would that reduce dollar demand for importing items like cotton bud and milk? What about the socio-economic implications of such devaluation, how will the government survive it?

The argument is not for or against devaluation. In all honesty, I'm all for devaluation. But that is not the point here.

The point here is that our the Naira is going down because of the sharp scarcity of the dollar. This scarcity can be traced to CBN's policy of July/August 2015 that caused lots of people do do away with the dollar in the economy and created artificial surplus of the dollar. As at then, I predicted that such move will backfire. This is what we are experiencing now. It is the scarcity of dollar that has made the naira to appear almost useless in value.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-18/naira-hits-new-low-on-black-market-as-dollar-scarcity-worsens
Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by oyinkinola: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
[b]The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
here is some of the action taken so far:
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the world bank and monetary institutions
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
Letter to the nations: Swis, Gb, Usa, Germany, Asian nation, Gulf states etc
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

JOIN NLFRC Crusade to save nigeria nation!
NLFRC: Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....AMEN

co-ordinator oyinkinola[/b]

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by chinchum(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
wirinet:

Maybe he heared some big coat wearing economists say theoretical jargons, forgetting that such devaluation in current crises will likely work in a producing nation, and not a consuming nation. If naira is devalued in response to forces, and it gets to say 300 naira, does it occur to him nigerians will pay at least times 1.5 what we currently pay to buy petrol and other refined products?

Nigeria is a consuming nation, Buhari is striving to weather the storm,he cant stop this storm, if we are lucky we wont be swept off, but i must confess it seems tougher times are ahead, i predicted we will get out of the woods by the 3rd quarter of 2016.

5 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by kahal29: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
LRNZH:

There is no insult here. You cannot say that artificial surplus is causing lack of dollars. Those are diametrically opposed conditions hence the 'speaking from both sides of the mouth' statement. It is a figure of speech.

By the way, you need to go and learn how we get dollars as a country to fund imports. It has nothing to do with artificial surplus. That is why I keep referring you to learn about commodity prices and the economies that depend on them. It is an Econs-101 topic.

That's the point. People need to understand how we get dollars in the first place to fund our imports (ie demand for forex which can be spent on goods, vacation, health, education and other services abroad)/

4 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:

If my memory serve me right, I had made case for devaluation of the naira as far back as 2015 and even maintained that market forces be allowed to have its way.

Why did the dollar become so scarce? Have you forgoten the CBN policy that "aimed at making dollars in the kitty of politicians useless"?

If the CBN hadn't made that move, the naira wouldn't have been in such a shameful state. At worse, it might be trading as 270/$ but not what we have now. The worse of it is that the scarcity is epic.

#Thats the point!

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The argument is not for or against devaluation. In all honesty, I'm all for devaluation. But that is not the point here.

The point here is that our the Naira is going down because of the sharp scarcity of the dollar. This scarcity can be traced to CBN's policy of July/August 2015 that caused lots of people do do away with the dollar in the economy and created artificial surplus of the dollar. As at then, I predicted that such move will backfire. This is what we are experiencing now. It is the scarcity of dollar that has made the naira to appear almost useless in value.

Is CBN the cause of the current dollar scarcity?

The way you have put it that it is due to the earlier ban on Forex deposits by CBN leading to USD surplus is not true.

The answer can be yes if you say CBN refuse to give some importers USD for importation. But if CBN does not do this, our foreign reserve would have been probably in single digits today from importing goods we can locally source.

Devaluation is also not the answer. I gave you the link to another thread that should enlighten you and another poster even gave you the Venezuelan example where they devalued and today are in fear of defaulting on their debts.

So, I'm sorry to say that you're wrong on both counts. Admit it and learn from this experience.

To show how stubborn you are (to CHANGE grin) , even the spelling of Emefiele in your topic is wrong and you refuse to change it after I pointed it out to you.

9 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
ndcide:
This trend of always wanting to spin GEJ into any argument by Buhari supporters shows the extent of intellectual hollowness that have taken over them. That's my take on this thread.
Well, I am not surprised to see the #BlameJonathan talk

2 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by kahal29: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Read again....

I said the policy that created artificial surplus of dollar in August caused reduction in dollar in the economy, which has given rise to the scarcity we presently face. Read the First and Second post.

Na lie Ooooo. The reduction was caused by the fall in oil prices which reduced our foreign exchange earnings from oil which is only product we export and earn the supply of foreign exchange.

5 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Achuwa1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Like i normally say,Gej has no hand in what is happening to Nigerian economy atm,,,,
he tried his best to save for the rainy days thru the ECA but the greedy governors then,amaechi,oshiomole & co. did what they had to do out of greed & tht is the result of what we face today,,,
i am really pained when fg.still give approval for governors to be collecting loans internationally plunging the future of their state into debt & the worst is there is nothng to show for the loans they already collected..
infact,during period when we had high oil price & they where having surplus in state allocation,they did virtually notn to improve lives of ppl in their states.
they couldnt even set up industries,private refineries,or mechanized agriculture,,,they just sat down like dundies & were receiving federal allocation,same time squadering & doing publicity stunts on tv..
Finally,Emefiele is using cbn to practice policies he read in books while in school tht has never worked in any country of the world..
its a pity & we miss NOI

1 Like

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Ebukaobi: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista

I have often provided counsel that you need to restrict your discussions to areas of your expertise.

You are good at propaganda but really horrible at economics bro

This thread shows how myopic you are in relation to the actual economic problems confronting Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by LRNZH(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
Like i normally say,Gej has no hand in what is happening to Nigerian economy atm,,,,
he tried his best to save for the rainy days thru the ECA but the greedy governors then,amaechi,oshiomole & co. did what they had to do out of greed & tht is the result of what we face today,,,
i am really pained when fg.still give approval for governors to be collecting loans internationally plunging the future of their state into debt & the worst is there is nothng to show for the loans they already collected..
infact,during period when we had high oil price & they where having surplus in state allocation,they did virtually notn to improve lives of ppl in their states.
they couldnt even set up industries,private refineries,or mechanized agriculture,,,they just sat down like dundies & were receiving federal allocation,same time squadering & doing publicity stunts on tv..
Finally,Emefiele is using cbn to practice policies he read in books while in school tht has never worked in any country of the world..
its a pity & we miss NOI

You people keep blaming the governors.

The question we keep asking you is what did NOI and indeed the FG do with its 52% of the total allocation?
How can the FG try to remove the speck in the eyes of the state govts who only asked for 30% but leave the log in its own?

8 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by ndcide(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, I am not surprised to see the #BlameJonathan talk

It degrades every discussion into political party battle. Not that the party battle will not be there but this is getting too much. If president buhari says anything today, they'll spin it to blame GEJ. it's really insane.
Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Achuwa1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
How can state governors will just sit down doing little or notn & be collecting federal allocation just to pay workers,polish roads & schools,dig bore holes ,,then squander the rest,,.
in US states are the real cadre of govt tht impact in the lives of ppl & not even the white house
Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Sultannayef: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
OP.. You are a political economist, but not an Economist.

5 Likes

Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If my memory serve me right, I had made case for devaluation of the naira as far back as 2015 and even maintained that market forces be allowed to have its way.

Why did the dollar become so scarce? Have you forgoten the CBN policy that "aimed at making dollars in the kitty of politicians useless"?

If the CBN hadn't made that move, the naira wouldn't have been in such a shameful state. At worse, it might be trading as 270/$ but not what we have now. The worse of it is that the scarcity is epic.

#Thats the point!

Maybe we won't have gotten to this, i also spoke with an economist today who said we lost the oppurtunity of devaluing 5 months ago, but then there are no guarantees that the black market wont stop widening the gap.

Surely that Cbn/buhari policy hastened this pathetic state of the naira but we has the scarcity coming
Re: Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Again, I'll refer you to the Second post of this thread.

The CBN was aware that the dollar was of importance in our economy(as per import based), yet they implemented a backyard policy because they want to do away with circulation of the dollar and create fake naira appreciation. Very skewed!

While the oil price fall might have effect on the naira, the bulk of what caused the scarcity of the dollar can be traced to the July/August 2015 CBN policy(Refer to my prediction and drop your ego).
kahal29:

Na lie Ooooo. The reduction was caused by the fall in oil prices which reduced our foreign exchange earnings from oil which is only product we export and earn the supply of foreign exchange.

@EbukaObi Well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File / US Lawmakers Ask DOJ To Investigate Shell, Eni And Goodluck Jonathan / Lagos, Ogun, Ondo To Experience Power-Cut For 72hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.