Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (22627 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by leMuhito(f): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulations... This is just the beginning.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by omoobanla(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Tell us op, How must is the total cost for the roofing of that house plz.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by scachy(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulations!!
but u no get Neighbors? shocked
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by theresaese(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Awwww congrats I no say God go do our own too
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
before u pay those men way dey on top that roof finish,

how much the money go remain?

i wan know the pay, make i see weda i go join roofing business
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by mbahfrankuc(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2016
Baba God bless me, iz my own time
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by Teddeebear: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
mankan2k7:
My house roofing ongoing, God is picking my call this year
bros congrats but Are you going to live inside that place alone, no neighborhood, you don't even have fences
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by viktor01(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2016
I happy for you die. i tap from you my bro.
God no dey miss my calls. grin grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by ifedayoifedapo(f): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2016
inside this bush...na only you waka come ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by BabaArmstrong(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2016
I happy for you no be small
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by blesoh(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Wow congrats. Can someone give me the cost of wood for a 2bedroom flat.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by HermajestyQ(f): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Happy for u. OP please send me God's recent phone number.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by mufutau55(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2016
LordTrezy:

Good morning sir, it's been a while. Hope you are doing fine.

Thank you very much. I am sure doing fine. God bless.

Hajji M.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by Mrbigman1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
mankan2k7:

Oga, please how much did woods cause u and d cost of its labour?

And please how much is the bundle of dat zinc and how many bundles did ur project consume?

Please am dialing God's number, so before him pick my call, make I know how much I go request. Lol
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by olusholaonipede(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
kay29000:
I have always heard that roofing is the most expenisve part of building a house. I wish you all the best. Please, can anyone tell me how much it would cost me to build a small two bedroom bungalow? I want to build it on a plot of land I want to use for a poultry farm. Thanks in advance.

It depends which area you are, In Badagry-West area in Lagos, it will cost you between N90,000. to N100,000.
Labour is around N20,000.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by hardaydaryor(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
kay29000:
I have always heard that roofing is the most expenisve part of building a house. I wish you all the best. Please, can anyone tell me how much it would cost me to build a small two bedroom bungalow? I want to build it on a plot of land I want to use for a poultry farm. Thanks in advance.
@ray inbox me with your design and I will give you the quote 08035291241

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
olusholaonipede:

It depends which area you are, In Badagry-West area in Lagos, it will cost you between N90,000. to N100,000.
Labour is around N20,000.

I guess you mean 900k to a million?
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by olusholaonipede(f): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
kay29000:

I guess you mean 900k to a million?

I mean what i say, I have just completed a 2 bedroom, 2 toilet and a kitchen guest bungalow. I paid N129,100. for the Roofing only.
One hundred and twenty nine thousand, one hundred Naira. Including workmanship.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by ujuesther: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
olusholaonipede:

I mean what i say, I have just completed a 2 bedroom, 2 toilet and a kitchen guest bungalow. I paid N129,100. for the Roofing only.

What kind of roofing did you do? I am going to roof a two unit of 3 Bedroom flat I am being charged 1.6M
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by olusholaonipede(f): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
ujuesther:

What kind of roofing did you do? I am going to roof a two unit of 3 Bedroom flat I am being charged 1.6M

Roofing Slate N63,700.
Wood 2 by 3 N13,500.
Facial Board N18,000.
Flash Band Roll N2,000
Binding wire N2,400.
Nails 3 ins N1,500.
Zink Nail N3,000.
Workmanship N25,000.
The wood used for the work is Coconut tree.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by LionInZion: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
ujuesther:

Seems he's talking about those old roofing sheet, they are very cheap compared to the modern ones. Yours is likely to be either aluminium (step tiles) or stone coated. They are expensive but they surely give u quality for your money, you've just got to love the colour, the shape and the beauty they add to your house. If you can afford it, go for it. Dont forget to ask them for the guage (thickness)
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by alaskido(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is this building in SAMBISA FOREST?
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by ijebu2020: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op pls hw much does it cost you for the roofing and what type of roofing material is been used..Congrats nd more blessing to u.Pls respond to my question.Thanks.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by LANDOS4RE4: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by Icecream4U(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
mankan2k7:
pls, how much did the roofing alone cost you? I will be roofing mine soon.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by kay29000(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
olusholaonipede:

Okay. That's for the roofing only. I was asking about how much I would need to build from scratch...from the ground up.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by olusholaonipede(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
kay29000:

Okay. That's for the roofing only. I was asking about how much I would need to build from scratch...from the ground up.

That, you need to find out from your Builder.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by kay29000(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
olusholaonipede:

That, you need to find out from your Builder.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by glossy6(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
mccoy47:
Congrats oo. But that place looks deserted.
Hope u don't plan on movin in soon, make robbers for no use u do pepper soup

I was actually waiting for this.

Lol nlers ehn
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by LionInZion: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2016
donbuchi1:

Pictures/proofs that you do aluminum windows
Sorry for late response, had a little problem with my phone, wondering if I can still send those pictures? Can I? Meanwhile, whatsapp for faster and easier chat 07069743592. Thanks
Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by mankan2k7(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2016
continue viewing

1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call by ijeshaboy: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
mankan2k7:
continue viewing
sorry the roofing and the wood work was done within how many days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Duration Of Annual Rent? / Free 5 Bedroom Bungalow Design and 3D For Nairalanders / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.