Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

I’m Struggling Financially, Oliseh Cries Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Struggling Financially, Oliseh Cries Out (580 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Struggling Financially, Oliseh Cries Out by badohemmy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh has revealed he is financially handicapped in his preparations for the crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualification tie against Egypt on March 25 in Kaduna. Oliseh Oliseh, disclosed on a Brila FM sports programe that his team list is being delayed because it is hard for him to move around Europe to meet the players he intends to invite for the tie. He said: “I am struggling financially, waiting for approvals to move around Europe, so it has been quiet. It has to do with transport, accommodation and other expenses while moving out. “I need to spend 15, 20 minutes on the phone to speak to each player before he is invited,” said the under-fire coach. He disclosed that he intends to open camp in mid March with players from the local league ahead of the must win encounter with the Pharaohs of Egypt. Oliseh said seven or eight players from the African Championship team will be in the Super Eagles that will face the Egyptians who are playing Burkina Faso in a friendly to boost their preparations.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/im-struggling-financially-oliseh-cries-out/

Re: I’m Struggling Financially, Oliseh Cries Out by dammytosh: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Only a useless employer owes employee.

If u can not afford their service, let them go.
Re: I’m Struggling Financially, Oliseh Cries Out by kento12: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oga Oliseh, na wa 4 u o.... So u ve to go and meet all d players one on one b4 u can invite dem? Na so u wan dey do am 4 every match?

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About Magical Ronaldinho As He Celebrates His Birthday / Should Super Eagles Go This Way? / Official:maurinho Signs A 5yr Contract With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.