Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (63114 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by AMI3(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
like my spoon that is printed moon and star on it does it has meaning?

I have been hearing of issues like attachment and make ups coming from marine spirit world. How true has it been?

Well, my candid advice is that if you say its has spiritual connection so b it, if you believe it is just a house hold item that you bought so shall it be.

For me i don't like my spiritual life to b builded on the negative becos what eva you believe can work. b k ful of what you believe if u are a child of God.

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by smarthG(f): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.

Are you tryng to say that new products don't deserve a try......? Obviously you have never tried out a biz of ur own. You are such a baby f u don't believe that new prod can come out an be better.

7 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by rayval(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
My NYSC. No is 999.....should I collect exeption letter..rubbish...abeg send am to me jor

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by otunbashonny(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
When u dey use 555 stainless nko

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by skedemi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
blaquemyc:
abeg where you buy the blender from? I need to buy one as a wedding gift for my ex
gringrin u wicked oo
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.
That was unfair comment, sweetie.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Mpanyi: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Trow away the blender. Whether it means anything or not. Some people claiming superscientist will not think twice to discard it if were theirs. So throw away the stuff.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by TrajansKong: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
This blender is a portal to Satan's kingdom!!! Beware. Revelation tells us that food may only be prepared using fresh lambs blood blessed by an anointed servant of the most high. Without blood there us no cleansing.
But it maybe already too late. The portal has been activated and fresh demons are afoot in Nigeria.
I will see you all in heaven.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Orosotare(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op u better destroy it oooooo
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
It might actually be something quite innocent. Like maybe a batch of 1000 blenders were manufactured and all were given serial numbers. Yours just happened to be No.666. You could have gotten 665 or 667, but you got 666. Just coincidence if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by shachris02: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:

thank you for this. That blender is a waste of money. It is aluminum coil and overheats while you blend. Give it 3 months of minimal usage and it's scrab. He would have gone for second hand philips. I learned bitterly from experience.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
u gonna ve to change ur mindset on d no it jst coincidental.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Osakah24(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bilabong:
The was a company that produces stainless wares like cups, plates and spoons, and the name of the company was 666. I don't know if they made that steel that is used to make the blender of yours. And it might be coincidence that the company that assembly the parts is called pyramid.
the stainless wares is actually 999.tnx
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by bandol(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Follow your Conscience. Eventually when the antichrist would come, he wouldn't use 666. The 666 written in the bible is to tell us that the antichrist would give a distinguishing mark to his disciples. With the level of technology we have now, the so called mark will eventually be a computerised chip implanted in the human body.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by theshaderoom: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:

Then u will come tomorrow and say buy MadeInNigeria goods

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by tbliss22(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Nairalanders,is this the true defination of an "Endtime Blender"? undecided

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

Op that's 999 not 666 atleast we all know how number "6" looks like

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
homeboy205:
Where is the picture ? I think you might be the first 666 agent
Worry herself? she should only be worry of what 666 is also worry of. the fact that there is NO TIME but condemntion should be more than enough for her because there is NO TIME anyway!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Is d name of d company.dey make stainless cup back den.dnt knw if dey stil exist cos ppl dnt use stainless cup anymore.dey also make spoon.dnt worry......its notin

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
your dp is getting up to a year. don't you have another pic to upload? just snap your black yansh and upload.. it's acceptable

3 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by captianfreeman(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
In Jesus name. By the divine mandate given to me by heaven,I declare sense into your life. Dictomale, sepalata,yuskilaba. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Kokolett(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bilabong:
The was a company that produces stainless wares like cups, plates and spoons, and the name of the company was 666. I don't know if they made that steel that is used to make the blender of yours. And it might be coincidence that the company that assembly the parts is called pyramid.

No, you got it wrong. It's 555.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by grandlexuz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai ! Africans! I wish I was a Chinese...Chai*

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by lexxyrule(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:

Must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Ghost447(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

Send it to me so that I will pray over it and return it to you.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:
your dp is getting up to a year. don't you have another pic to upload? just snap your black yansh and upload.. it's acceptable
grin

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Kezzyofficial: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
I fear for you
Djicemob:

The pictures are there now.

You can refresh your browser now and modify your post not to appear like a troll to incoming readers.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
End time Blender!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Djicemob: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ghost447:
Send it to me so that I will pray over it and return it to you.
Okay but "terms and condition" apply o grin

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:

If you're not sure whether to use it or not,just donate it to charity or olx it. If not,send it to me.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai, e don start.... you be first recruit.... gbagboun....

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Bigcake: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bilabong:
not 666, the name of the company was 555

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie
....oh my , my, you are a clown.buhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.