Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (63111 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by sunkoye: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
There was this prayer point in my church today. Any kind of relationship with anything God has cursed and we innocently absorbed and by the reason of such associated we have been inflicted. ..that most high God should separate.

pls remove from ur house anything u are not comfortable with.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Revolva(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
People and fear

So because u see 666 in ur blender u start to fear....mumu
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by oludarebagbile: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Nairalanders,is this the true defination of an "Endtime Blender"? undecided

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

I advice you condemn this item and go for another one. A reputable product. Thank God you saw the inscription.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by babadem2much(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Scrape the figure and use your grinder blender joor, you are not an agent and you will never be one if Christ live

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by bloodred(f): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Comments like this remind me why I come to nairaland. I've been laughing like a lunatic..

adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by centozikas: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
It is well. The blender is ok
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by adren(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
bloodred:
Comments like this remind me why I come to nairaland. I've been laughing like a lunatic..

i feel honoured to have made you LOL'ed..

you can kindly give back to my ministry by getting me a job in PH..

any lucrative job for a grad engineer..
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by FILEBE(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Smh. When someone asked a question about what he bought with his hard earned money and a lady has nothing but this to say:
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.

poor or no poor. Is it your money? And it's is goddamn choice. Rich lady.

But,well, what do i know?

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Emmahunk(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
My dear, the Bible says "flee ye from every appearance of evil" Please note the word 'APPEARANCE' signifies that once it has the resemblance of evil, you should take off.
If you are a Christian, this should guide. I don't see the need to be a willing candidate for possible initiation into one nonsense. Forgive me if I sound too old fashioned
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by blessed4nations(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why do people try to make mountain out of a mole hill ? This is absolutely the height of ignorance. It is not 666 engrave on products but on the being which reflect in their character and attitude. please leave blender alone. Study the word to show yourself approved.

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.
so cus somebody got something he likes in the market, you call it being poor ? How are we even sure you have one in your house ?

2 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by ugotuf(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Christane:
It means ntn my phone number begin wit 666 and end with 66 do it mean i shud nt use d sim card ...flex ur blender jare.
Yes! That is the crux, those that will willingly and gladly accept the no. are the real A.C's. Please don't accept that number under any guise!!!.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by RiffRaff: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
I love satan and the devil...
Can u please give me the blender? anything that has my father's name on it, i cherish.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by montezz(f): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
Chai, e don start.... you be first recruit.... gbagboun....
Chai! Dis cracked me up! Lol
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by dumie(f): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Believe it or not, most things/ stuff we'all use are produced with satanic undertone on them or better still get their inspiration from the pit of hell.. But we still use them and nothing happens.. I advice the op to lay hands on the said blender or anoint ur blender. Nothing go happen. These things goes with ur faith..don't give room for fear, its a tool the devil uses. It all depends on u, if u are going to fear/ doubt while using it, u trash it but if u are indifferent over it, then continue using the stuff
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by cardoctor(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
The numbered buttons already describes what may happen to you. Just make your choice and wait.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by lolaluv1(f): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Richie0974:
So if the devil is gonna start with something, he's gonna start with your blender?? C'mon.

Looooooool!! grin cheesy
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by lolaluv1(f): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie

Heeehehehehehehe! cheesy cheesy
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Wowzer(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op. Didn't you see Russell Hobbs before buying it?

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by manny4u(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Wetin ds one they talk now....mtchew!!!! You can buy the known brand for the OP dn.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by manny4u(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2016
OP my honest advice use razor scrap out to 666 and pyramid, and continue using your blender jare.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by joey150(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
which of the girls are you??

I so much hate confusion
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by ladenz(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2016
blessed4nations:
Why do people try to make mountain out of a mole hill ? This is absolutely the height of ignorance. It is not 666 engrave on products but on the being which reflect in their character and attitude. please leave blender alone. Study the word to show yourself approved.

Shey you know you've not made any point. Pls expanshiate.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by joey150(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Tokubo blender..
Probably one bored oyibo kid wrote it there..
Before they dumped it in Nigeria as usual..

All these ones go follow dey deplete our forex too undecided
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by MurphyInc(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2016
bedspread:
U don't need ask brother, its an end time blender that escaped into the market.

Whether you believe it or not, there is a Demonic spirit that comes with that blender being in your home.

Advice: Either you Return or you Bundle that stuff away from your home.

You are the only reasonable person here.You are well informed and exposed to the underworld information around you.

From my personal research, Illuminati/Satan worshippers is real, 666 mark of the beast is real, Pyramid represents satanism, Lucifa and demonic.Weather they believe it or not this blender represent Demonic,Lucifer,Satanism. This is not a mere coincident, Please do away with it and pray hard.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by bennyzone: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Its more like 999
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by LordReed(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Nairalanders,is this the true defination of an "Endtime Blender"? undecided

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

You no go better school, na so dem teach you how to write six?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Mindofgrtsuxess(m): 1:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Didn't you see d name of dis shit wen u bought it or u just wanna promote this shitty blender.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by MrWhaley: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2016
ogechieku:
Worry herself? she should only be worry of what 666 is also worry of. the fact that there is NO TIME but condemntion should be more than enough for her because there is NO TIME anyway!
I wanted to escape without commenting but I just couldn't help it! grin grin
Aunty,what is the meaning of this?? I tried so hard to get what you are tryna say but it just won't click cheesy...this just looks like a muddle of letters.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Guy blend your pepper and tomatoes and make the stew fast. The mark of 666 will be on the right hand and forehead and not blender abi grinder. Do you know how many buka have used this to make food that you have eaten? Park well jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.