Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,402 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Successor’ll Be From God – Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Successor’ll Be From God – Mimiko (395 Views)

Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Successor’ll Be From God – Mimiko by cosby02(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2016
GOVERNOR Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State spoke for the first time on his successor when he stepped down from office February next year.
He had refused to speak on who would succeed him. Those interested in his cabinet have been holding secret meetings.

Mimiko told the people of the state that; “God will choose the man after His heart to lead on February 24, 2017, about a year today.

He was speaking at the 84th edition of the monthly praise thanksgiving programme tagged “Divine Agenda”, held at the International Events Centre in Akure.

The governor added that the people of the state should “not be carried away with the propaganda, stay with the real stuff and the good Lord will help all of you.

“I also pray specially that after our tenure, a man after the heart of God will take over in the state. A man that will have the heart for the people.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/my-successorll-be-from-god-mimiko/
Re: My Successor’ll Be From God – Mimiko by bobbiekrantz: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2016
cool
Re: My Successor’ll Be From God – Mimiko by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Ondo is PDP and PDP is Ondo
Re: My Successor’ll Be From God – Mimiko by TheFreeOne: 12:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Politicians pretends to be Godly whilst they keep stealing from the people and God of men who claims to be men of God patronizes same politicians for wordly favors.

Religion and politics grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Tenure Ends March, Pdp Rescue Group Tells Sherr / President Buhari Meets With The Turkish President (photo) / No Sorry.... Imo Politicians And Citizens Are Ingrates!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.