Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) (20175 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by londonrivals: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
The Ondo state Governor,Segun Mimiko met with labour union leaders and workers on strike over the unpaid salaries of civil servant in Ondo state. The Governor gave reasons for why his government has find it to hard to pay them.

These are some of his quotes today..

I believe in subsidy and that's why we run a free shuttle scheme, free mother & child care. I'm a social democrat-Mimiko

The Federal govt must restructure the sharing formula if Nigeria must get over d problem of owing workers.

Relative to income, we are the least borrowed state in the Southwest.

I am proud to say it anywhere that Ondo state workers are the most productive in Nigeria

I can beat my chest at anytime that we have never taken the welfare of workers for granted.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-mimiko-meets-workers-over.html

2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by dahmie2013: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dis is not d ans 2 deir questn. Why are deir salaries not paid? When will dey be paid? What are u doing abt it?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's what he does. All talks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by tuasefemi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
If Ondo State is the least borrowed State in south west as claimed by the governor and Ondo State workers are the most productive in Nigeria, then their salaries should not be delayed for any reason!

19 Likes

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yorubbas like claiming that they are the best region but apart from lagos and maybe at a stretch ogun,what else is there...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
News

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by MARKone(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
The workers don't want to hear the sound of "chest beating", the want to hear the sound of bank alert telling them you've paid them, be there beating chest.

7 Likes

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by spenca: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
kendrick9:
Yorubbas like claiming that they are the best region but apart from lagos and maybe at a stretch ogun,what else is there...

When you hear a Yoruba man say that he isn't talking about the states but the aborigines of the state

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
H
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oya, a round of applause for him *stands and starts to clap at this _shit*
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dribbler

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by eleko1: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
See scam talk sad. Did he think those workers are kids he can cajoled with mumu talk undecided. Those productive workers need money to kip them going undecided.Pay Dem,not entertaining Dem with 1960 talk undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yeye man ,pay them jare angry
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by kenoz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
okay
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by adenine02: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
ondo and ekiti state Governors have put the brain of their workers in their pocket

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Papishi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na today All na wash
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
After all the talk, did he pay their money?
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Dhonayiouh: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Governor Mimiko see the Angry Faces of your People, their are not Happy with you. Pay them their Salary and stop telling them stories grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Agimor(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
The workers be like Oga talk finish make you leave there.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by tibaonnet: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tribalists, una don start again? Naa una go tire if we start with una o
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by vision2050: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pay them , talk is cheap.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by jrupa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Stories that touches the soul of OndoHardWorkingWorkers.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Leave the explanation. The civil servants have worked for their salary. There is no need for any excuses why they shouldn't get paid as at when due.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
MARKone:
The workers don't want
to hear the sound of "chest beating", the want to hear the sound of bank alert telling them you've paid them, be there beating chest.
yeah, no more "cheese bit", we want salary inflow.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
londonrivals:
The Ondo state Governor,Segun Mimiko met with labour union leaders and workers on strike over the unpaid salaries of civil servant in Ondo state. The Governor gave reasons for why his government has find it to hard to pay them.

I believe in subsidy and that's why we run a free shuttle scheme, free mother & child care. I'm a social democrat-Mimiko

The Federal govt must restructure the sharing formula if Nigeria must get over d problem of owing workers.

I am proud to say it anywhere that Ondo state workers are the most productive in Nigeria

I can beat my chest at anytime that we have never taken the welfare of workers for granted.

I just like this man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by omolayomi06: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
kendrick9:
well I can't blame you for what you said. if not for the useless government we have I can authoritatively tell you that ondo state Is one of the blessed state in Nigeria. let me start by the mineral resources' ondo is the only south west state DAT produced oil, not only DAT we are the largest prod user of cocoa in Nigeria , we are bless with bitumen which is the second largest in the world after Venezuela' our palm tree is the best in Nigeria, the best state DAT have the higher production of timber. so. our production of plantain is the highest in Nigeria. so tell me if our government are good did you thing this state can not feed Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
adenine02:
ondo and ekiti state Governors have put the brain of their workers in their pocket
no wonder! iroko is taking them like cheese bit for beating his chest

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
londonrivals:

mimiko eleribu

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
nigeria is seriously coming to an end... should we just let our leaders of today do the final damage straw
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
adenine02:
what are they to do? Dip hands into the government pockets or rob the government ? The only means they can voice out their grievances is by going on strike and they done that. Remember most of them are elders old enough to be ur parents, aunt uncle and even grandfather. Take ur uncultured and manner less talk somewhere else. Be very careful with ur utterances

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
NONSENSE!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking / Fashola Inspects Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbo Abavo Road,Delta(photos) / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.