Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States (20991 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by ddippset(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

6 stale states that produce nothing?
the ones that produce something, how have they changed your life? Even the ones that produce something cannot use it. They must send whatever they produce to the apc at the center. So stop kidding yourself, you're an adult pls.

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by eseosa77(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2016
DankemzI:
Rigged Finally Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abia, Edo will finally belong to PDP tongue

My friend stop dreaming.Edo is APC .

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by Truckpusher(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Six economically backward states - Abeg make dem dash dem Ekiti join . grin
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by Truckpusher(m): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2016
ddippset:
the ones that produce something, how have they changed your life? Even the ones that produce something cannot use it. They must send whatever they produce to the apc at the center. So stop kidding yourself, you're an adult pls.
That's the backward mindset that has landed us where we are today.

They will continuously send it to the center until you'll no longer know how to fend for yourselves and when that day of reckoning comes you'll always be running cap in hand waiting for monthly stipend to survive .
ddippset statements represents the mindset of a zombie and change chanting APC supporters.

I hope you've gotten your 5 kpali ?

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by carinmom(f): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2016
miniziter:
This people detest PDP to the extent that they don't use umbrella despite the hot sun in the region.
Stop peddling lies.
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by Truckpusher(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
What does this OP do for a living sef undecided
Changing pampers for elderly in one of those adult homes in Abuja . grin
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by pastormellanby: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2016
I don't think someone in his or her right senses should be crying, if you don't like the party den jump into lagoon, you cannot decide for who they choose to vote for , someone was in the house for sixteen years and he won again, I expected intelligent people to talk but from what I saw yesterday I shook my head, continue wailing while the peoples that u wanna die for are making money on behalf of their families, keep crying foul.

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by SoNature(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2016
ddippset:
o Yeah! Now they are useless because apc won? But you were rejoicing when PDP won yesterday even when APC still dominates the houses of senate and reps. According to you the party at the states wins everything. What about the party at the centre? They win nothing? Even the oil states must send their proceeds to buhari. Buhari will take his own share before sharing the remaining for them. that's what pdp of today is rejoicing over! Thats how useless you people have become.

Mind your use of language, please...you don't talk to me like you know me, and I don't remember mentioning you in my comment.

I'm completely APOLITICAL. Sadly, everyone on nairaland is assumed to be an apologist/member of the cabals(apc and pdp) that have ruined our country and are still ruining it...all I care about is who will fix Nigeria so that we have a good country. For me, political parties are the worst thing that happened to the concept of democracy!
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
That's the backward mindset that has landed us where we are today.

They will continuously send it to the center until you'll no longer know how to fend for yourselves and when that day of reckoning comes you'll always be running cap in hand waiting for monthly stipend to survive .
ddippset statements represents the mindset of a zombie and change chanting APC supporters.

I hope you've gotten your 5 kpali ?
**** All they do is brag all day about how the PDP controls the oil rich states. You do not see anything wrong in their statement but you rush to pick holes in mine even when you have not used a toothpaste and said your graces today. You brag about how a party controls the oil resources while millions still wallow in abject poverty. The igbenedions of this world, the anenihs, the wikes, the uduaghans, the tompolos, the akpabio s, the Odillis, the jonathanS, the Theodore ojis,. Shey they ar the pdp contrilling the resources and that makes you a very happy pdp wailer? While millions dont even have drinking water and even a toilet to use? Pls just go lecture yourself before you come an preach your sermon to me. 'Backward mindset that has landed us where we are today' indeed!

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Who cares if APC wins the entire north?

Nobody gives a fuckin damn.
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by abimic(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Acidosis:
Will you buy naija to grow naija?

They want you to grow naija but after about 70 years of "investing" on western education, scholarships, oversea trainings and politics, this is the best we could come up with?

Its 2016 and they are not ready to do anything different from the status quo and they want you to proudly showcase your 'talent' and compete with the likes of South Korea and China? We need to hold our leaders accountable. All politicians, dead and alive, must withdraw their wards overseas.

Why can't they lead by example? GEJ's kids studied in Abuja, now Buhari says his doctors are abroad yet some of you here spend your lifetime defending these crooks just because someone's name sounds "incorruptible"?

No more oversea shoppings and USA deliveries for celebrities, the rich, the average and the common man. No Nigerian politician must use a Samsung or Apple phone! Its either we adopt Opon imo, Bryte or we return to Abacus machine. If you cannot drive Innoson, treck!

Refuse to suffer alone! Refuse to die for a nonexistent local content! Abacha and Babangida said same thing and their bank and pit accounts sporadically skyrocketed!

In 2011, GEJ (PhD) imposed Zinox laptops on all F.G agencies, mind you, Zinox is a Naija brand of Laptop. He tried and still failed! What then do you people expect from one without NEPA certificate whose allies have in fact approved more Mercedes Benz? and they want you to drive Innoson to grow naija?

When next they tell you to grow naija using economic jargons, tell them to ride this practical made in naija amphibian 'crickets' to West Germany.
What's your point exactly? How old are GEJ's kids? From your assertion, u seem related to GEJ's with all these. Tell me the schools GEJ's kids attend before u start your scurrilous lies! Past years, flamboyant lifestyle of our elites knows no bounds and they didn't see it hurting the system in the long run. if GEJ being the head of state then couldn't enforce the use of locally produced laptops in federal parastatals during his reign not only due to those that fed fat in making quick money from huge budgetary but he(GEJ) himself was never fit or ready for the Position. Nigeria President, present or former, receives medical treatment abroad, so y the fuss? With time, things would get better if right steps are taken. The status quo from old needs be changed to discover our hidden glory just that APC promised much not knowing how entrenched in our blood, system, thoughts; greediness and saboteurs. It can only get better!
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by ojtech8291: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2016
DankemzI:
Rigged Finally Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abia, Edo will finally belong to PDP tongue
it remains Edo, akwa ibom and rivers settled.
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by Arsenate(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Pidggin:
They must have won with almajiri votes
this girl, your life is very miserable. So full of hate. In the family section you are a confirmed man hater; here in the politics section you hate on any group that is not igbo. You thrive only on hate.
You are a miserable soul sister. wink
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by Pidggin(f): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Arsenate:
[s][/s]this girl, your life is very miserable. So full of hate. In the family section you are a confirmed man hater; here in the politics section you hate on any group that is not igbo. You thrive only on hate.
You are a miserable soul sister. wink[s][/s]

Stop reading my posts if it bothers you wink
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2016
ddippset:

Hahahaha, come off your naija mentality.
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2016
bobbiekrantz:

Continue displaying your Obvious Lack of shame and self respect here!..

After all..that What you "Hopeless Masturbators" are known for! grin

Fat Ape!.

meanwhile;

$1-#400

Still you're here jumping and dancing that your Demonic party won a "re run" grin

Rule 2
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Brightology2:
Goat face front and don't derail d thread.foolish hediot

Mynd44 Rule 2
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by 982ABU(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2016
please patronise our made in Nigeria here are some products made in commercial city of kano

Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by 982ABU(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Pidggin:
They must have won with almajiri votes
almajiri is far better than product of baby factory
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by nikz(f): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2016
And so?
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by shameseun: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
ddippset:
and then if a notherner tells you that your south is full of millitants and baby factory children, don't be angry o. Because you have decided to talk stoopidly.

Proud militant that has regards for human lives, only fighting for the liberation of his people. Educated militant in pursuit of a just course.
Baby factory that will supply the wealthy but unfortunately barren, they perfectly take care of the babies.

Compare illiterate, brainwashed and uninformed almajeri blood sucking terrorists that do not know their left from their right. Kidnap and impregnate underage girls that give birth to almajeris that will eventually end up like their bastard, terrorist and drug addicted fathers.

I cause the day North and South were amalgamated.
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by shameseun: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Sorry oo, e pain you. No allow APC headache kill you. APC is moving why you're heating yourself up.

It is painful because the money spent on educating you would have been better spent training an Alsatian security dog.
Re: APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States by abimikuaka: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
what about Benue state.

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Senate Tells Yahoo Boys To Use Their Talents Legitimately / President Buhari Salutes General Gowon At 86, Calls Him A Gallant Soldier