Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

#mythbuster On NoI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #mythbuster On NoI (1237 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#mythbuster On NoI by MayorofLagos(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2016
I have done about four mythbusters here so far since we started the series about two years ago. There were two other ones in the making and we found that completing them could be detrimental to families and relatives of the subjects so we backed off.

My muthbusters are a breakthrough and flawless, I shatter myths gained through urban popularity and bring to forth, with indisputable evidence and references, a truthful version of personality and character.

No One, I repeat, No One has yet been able to dispute or find flaws in my mythbusters. I don't start a serial unless Ive done my homework and get the thumbs up from my field team.

There is a lot of myth sorrounding NOI. I have files and files of print materials and even academic and career records that are the opposite of what is known of her acclaim.

Certain people are positioning Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun as a failure and should be eliminated. The base of their argument is on the principle of greatness attributed to NOI. Well, what kind of person is NOI?

One of the aborted mythbuster series was about someone (name withheld) who gave a speech in village and it was reported in print media with great accolades pointing to this subject's background as one of wealth and taste, a calculated move designed to hide the source of his sudden wealth and swollen bank account. The bust was stopped through intervention from a very highly placed politician in my state whose younger brother is one of my field partners in fact finding and the politician accidentaly stumbled on our draft in posession of his brother.

A #mythbuster on NOI is appropriate and necessary to clear myths about this urban legend.

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:
I have done about four mythbusters here so far since we started the series about two years ago. There were two other ones in the making and we found that completing them could be detrimental to families and relatives of the subjects so we backed off.

My muthbusters are a breakthrough and flawless, I shatter myths gained through urban popularity and bring to forth, with indisputable evidence and references, a truthful version of personality and character.

No One, I repeat, No One has yet been able to dispute or find flaws in my mythbusters. I don't start a serial unless Ive done my homework and get the thumbs up from my field team.

There is a lot of myth sorrounding NOI. I have files and files of print materials and even academic and career records that are the opposite of what is known of her acclaim.

Certain people are positioning Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun as a failure and should be eliminated. The base of their argument is on the principle of greatness attributed to NOI. Well, what kind of person is NOI?

One of the aborted mythbuster series was about someone (name withheld) who gave a speech in village and it was reported in print media with great accolades pointing to this subject's background as one of wealth and taste, a calculated move designed to hide the source of his sudden wealth and swollen bank account. The bust was stopped through intervention from a very highly placed politician in my state whose younger brother is one of my field partners in fact finding and the politician accidentaly stumbled on our draft in posession of his brother.

A #mythbuster on NOI is appropriate and necessary to clear myths about this urban legend.

cool
Yoruba guy and tribalism, leave NOI alone, she is no longer in government, your family have never produce somebody like NOI AND will never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by AlPeter: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2016
K
Rayhut:

Yoruba guy and tribalism, leave NOI alone, she is no longer in government, your family have never produce somebody like NOI AND will never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oga nawa ooooo NOI know u? If you need help desperately does NOI even knw you are alive, oga shift base. OP I dey ur back

8 Likes

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by rhymaster: 1:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Fire away Mayor! Iweala is a lootocratic, incompetent ineffectual Buffon who supervised the stealing of billions of dollars! Funny how she was forming sick at the senate hearing trying to pretend and when called out, tried to lie her way around it!

Iweala is over hyped, clueless finance minister who came to Nigeria to weaken the economy for her world bank paymasters! At over $100 per barrel of oil, she still ran the economy into more debt than Obasanjo paid off less than 7 years earlier, depleting the countries reserves by almost $ 40 B and then racking up local and foreign debts in trillions of Naira (equivalent) and billions of dollars. I would take a honest man or woman, willing to work honestly than a corrupt, stealing and bumbling Iweala and ineffectual Buffon Jonaclueless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by isalegan2: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2016
rhymaster:
Fire away Mayor! Iweala is a lootocratic, incompetent ineffectual Buffon who supervised the stealing of billions of dollars! Funny how[b] she was forming sick at the senate hearing trying to pretend and when called out, tried to lie her way around it![/b]

Remember a couple of years ago when a reporter tried to interview her on the phone and she pretended the line was faulty and hung up, in an attempt to avoid answering tough questions? She's a deceitful, shameless and venal creature who will sell us out to her paymasters at the IMF. A picture of her getting a hug from some neocolonialist warms her cold dead heart more than a starving African getting something to eat.

I don't understand why Nigerians will support an overpaid overrated corrupt soulless creature simply because he or she is from their tribe. What is wrong with people? Wake up!

cc: cap28

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by luvinhubby(m): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2016
This thread has a very bad smell of jealousy.....Mtcheewwww!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by cap28: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2016
I have posted countless posts about this imf puppet warning about her plans for nigerians but the majority of nairalanders blinded by tribalism refused to accept the truth. I am igbo but I am not a brainwashed tribalistic fool. Noi is a neocolonial puppet who was appointed by her paymasters in Washington to wreak the Nigerian economy. Obasanjo her former partner in crime is no better either. These two traitors handed over 12 billion dollars of nigerias foreign reserves to the paris club to settle an inflated debt in exchange for huge bribes . They are thr the reason nigeria is in this current mess.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2016
cap28:
I have posted countless posts about this imf puppet warning about her plans for nigerians but the majority of nairalanders blinded by tribalism refused to accept the truth. I am igbo but I am not a brainwashed tribalistic fool. Noi is a neocolonial puppet who was appointed by her paymasters in Washington to wreak the Nigerian economy. Obasanjo her former partner in crime is no better either. These two traitors handed over 12 billion dollars of nigerias foreign reserves to the paris club to settle an inflated debt in exchange for huge bribes . They are thr the reason nigeria is in this current mess.
so other Igbos that support her are brainwashed tribalistic fool...yu could have made your statement without that foolish line.
op go and check ethnic, racial and tribalistic section, that's where your threads normally end up @ d dustbin.

1 Like

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by ichukwu48: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
comparing NOI to kemi is an insult to NOI on so many levels. It's like comparing steak to hamburger, Lamborghini to ford, Apple to PC, ketchup to tomatoe sauce, pure water to sewage water, etc. Comparing an educated, well established individual like NOI to someone that can barely add 16+6. Insult

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by cap28: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
ovadozes:

so other Igbos that support her are brainwashed tribalistic fool...yu could have made your statement without that foolish line.
op go and check ethnic, racial and tribalistic section, that's where your threads normally end up @ d dustbin.

People like you make it so easy for the likes of noi to get away with murder. Instead of applying critical thinking your spend the whole time celebrating the fact that she is an igbo woman. How about accountability, honesty and track record. This is the same way many of you followed oxford educated ojukwu to your deaths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by cap28: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
comparing NOI to kemi is an insult to NOI on so many levels. It's like comparing steak to hamburger, Lamborghini to ford, Apple to PC, ketchup to tomatoe sauce, pure water to sewage water, etc. Comparing an educated, well established individual like NOI to someone that can barely add 16+6. Insult

What is the difference between a unilag educated thief and a harvard educated theif. Answer -nothing they are both thiefs. What did noi do with all the money she stole did she build any roads, schools hospitals for any of you in the east?

1 Like

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by Affter1: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Rayhut:

Akpu tribalist like you calling others tribalist. Gerrahere.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by plaetton: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Rayhut:

This is something I have never been able to understand.

Even among my enlightened friends, they don't feel OK until they find a reason to smear a southeastern public personality.

But southwesterners are fairly enlightened, progressive, proud, accommodating , and experience the same good and bad that every other tribe experiences.

The obsession and paranoi about southeasterners, and with putting down anything Igbo is a mystery that can only be attributed to some psychological issues.

Why can't we move away from the tribal prejudices and politics of our fathers and grandfathers?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by Sibrah: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
The one with no integrity who preferred to flow with the stealing is not corruption pattern.

1 Like

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by KINGwax007(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Rayhut:

and ur family don produce which one?

oh...that deranged beggar off Nelson street?

dude, stop shooting urself
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by KINGwax007(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2016
plaetton:

Even among my enlightened friends, they don't feel OK until they find a reason to smear a southeastern public personality.

But southwesterners are fairly enlightened, progressive, proud, accommodating , and experience the same good and bad that every other tribe experiences.

The obsession and paranoi about southeasterners, and with putting down anything Igbo is a mystery that can only be attributed to some psychological issues.

Why can't we move away from the tribal prejudices and politics of our fathers and grandfathers?
u were trying to make a point, right?

oya,
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
plaetton:

I 've been around south westerners for 5 years now and I can just say they are accommodating but not sure about the rest

1 Like

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by Joshthefirst(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
plaetton:

Because of an inferiority and Jealousy complex.

1 Like

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by semitunde: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
I wrote this on another thread. I think some of it can be useful here too:

OK so, granted a lot of people here are salary earners and hustlers with little idea of how to run organizations and companies.

Some here have consistently, ignorantly argued that Kemi adeosun the finance minister, is responsible for everything from the budget brouhaha to the falling naira in her 3months in office. This is unfortunate and a poor reflection of the intelligence and quest for knowledge, of such people.

I'll try to make this simple:

I have been on a project that was grossly undervalued. Apparently the QS office of a Lagos State ministry didn't wait for the structural drawings of the said project and simply used the architectural drawing in drawing their BOQ.

The project was a fixed one and hence not subject to additional cost. We as contractors then had to itemise the areas of increased scope/costs and tabled our grievances with the commissioner. He promptly called an all stakeholders' meeting that included the QS office, Structural consultants and Architecture office.

The ministry's finance office was never called simply because there was little or no link with it. It was later settled with the Q.S office doing a value engineering work on the BOQ. Some officers in the BOQ office were also queried.

The Bill of Quantities(BOQ) coming from a Quantity Surveying (QS) office is akin to the budget of a country coming from the budget office, which again ( as if for emphasis) is under the ministry of Budget and Planning!

As for the falling naira, it has externally influenced factors like the fall in oil prices and the fact that Iran has started selling again. The economics of how we deal with it is now more in the hands of the CBN governor ( under the influence of the president and somewhat inputs of the ministry of finance; and probably all other ministries).

Unfortunately, Ngozi Iweala, who was a coordinating minister of the economy ( almost the powers of the president); at a time when we were having an oil boom couldn't do the simplest economics- save for the rainy day! The new ministers and govt are still trying to get out of the shithole she and the previous govt got us into.

If NOI was that good and upright;

Why was she transfered to ministry of external affairs from finance under obasanjo?

Why was she angling for the MD position of World Bank while still the finance minister of a whole country ( talk less of the economic coordinator)? She found no joy in her work? She realised the niaja ship she was sailing was sinking and wanted to elope?

Pls, enough about NOI and the current ministry of finance hate. We were all alive and knew what went on before now. Nigeria is actually getting better.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by simplycarro: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:

Your NOI is a THIEF that actively participated in plundering the Nigeria treasury. grin
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by ZombieNation: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jealousy, NOI is a professor of economics who has lectured in prestigious IVY colleges like Harvard, Yale and Stamford and is also a honorary recipient of many awards from these three institutions.

I know you need to make that dunce kemi look good but do you need to bring NOI down to achieve your malicious campaign?

The only thing NOI and Kemi have in common is the current portfolio handed to Kemi.

Is there even a professor of accounting? Is there such thing as a doctorate position for that semi technical profession kemi practices?

How can you compare an Economists to an accountant?

You yorubas should stop giving yourselves heartbreak over Ngozi 's success.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #mythbuster On NoI by ZombieNation: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mayoroflagos, instead of you to help your confused aunt kemi, you are here trying to bring NOI down in order to prop your mediocre local league kemi up.

The problem goes beyond that ineffectual clueless kemi

APChangeZombie:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TLJ8ZLpGb9E/UkUJs0gYyKI/AAAAAAAAIco/8RlMIFu7eP4/s1600/seven-cows.jpg[/img]

I laugh at the zombies who were telling me to go and drink my oyel.

Isnt it ironic that your giant "my ass" of Africa is on the brink of bankruptcy over that same oyel?

There was a time here on this platform where some "Tajus" , "Mulikats" and their "Adamu" ab0ki masters where telling us from the ND that our oyel was worthless and that we could not feed ourselves due to the environmental degradation of our land and water due to 50yrs of irresponsible oil exploration. They told me to go and drink my oyel!

One Taju told me that he wishes the oyel to crash to one dollar. I lolled! Why ? Because the change chanting zombie never knew that they were the ones more dependent on the oyel .

Now that oil is crashing and will continue to crash, and they are seeing the reality of an oil crash on their parasitic yeast economy I wonder if they still want to see the oyel crash.

Loooooooooooooooolz!

All your change nonsnese was based on feeding off the golden geese and as things stand you dont have a single clue on what to do next.

Isnt this pathetic to say the least?

I have been warning and advising you to go back to the farm but una refuse. If you had heeded my warning 5yrs ago you will be harvesting cocoa pods by now but NO una too sophisticated to farm again.

And to make matters worse off, economic analysts are predicting a 7 yrs low in oil prices.

7 yrs ! The schmitta began on september 23, 2015. For the next seven years you will go through severe famine all because you refused to remove your ingrate lazy parasitic eyes off my oyel.

Jonathan has gone with his goodluck.

God can never be at peace with a nation ruled by evil heartless bloodletting people who have spilled the blood of his children for power.

What they seek with power they will never achieve but rather that same power they killed, slandered and blackmailed for will be their stage of disgrace!

Enjoy your next 7yrs famine and dont think it will end after 7yrs because if you dont repent it will continue for another 7yrs.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by AlPeter: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
plaetton:

you know your blind, don't you? Where were you when the Yorubas where calling OBJ a MONKEY, where are you now that he's been Nicknamed EBORA. Ehn. Abi all the Yoruba politicians like FFK,AREGBESOLA, TINUBU, KORO, BODE GEORGE, OYEGUN, etc that Yorubas refers to as thiefs are fr SE abi. Tribalistic Bigot.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by plaetton: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
AlPeter:
you know your blind, don't you? Where were you when the Yorubas where calling OBJ a MONKEY, where are you now that he's been Nicknamed EBORA. Ehn. Abi all the Yoruba politicians like FFK,AREGBESOLA, TINUBU, KORO, BODE GEORGE, OYEGUN, etc that Yorubas refers to as thiefs are fr SE abi. Tribalistic Bigot.

Actually, it's when I am engaging with little low self esteem never-do-Wells like you that I feel like a tribalist
This is always the problem with engaging with midget-minded people; they tend to drag me down to their level.

Anyway, for the record, I don't think that your type of tribal jihadism is a Yoruba thing.

It has to do with your own unresolved psychological issues. You and your type just use your Yorubaness to externalize your own emptiness, insecurities , lack of competitive spirit, cowardice and daddy issues buried inside your little psyches.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by isalegan2: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
ovadozes:

Your post is addressed to another commenter, but I want to say that my anti-Iweala post up top is not motivated by tribalism. You can check my post history on Nairaland. When I referred to people supporting corrupt individuals, I wasn't just talking about NOI and those who may support her; I meant to say I am befuddled why anyone would throw their support behind any corrupt person because of some spurious ethnic affiliation.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by AlPeter: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
plaetton:

Actually, it's when I am engaging with little low self esteem never-do-Wells like you that I feel like a tribalist
This is always the problem with engaging with midget-minded people; they tend to drag me down to their level.

Anyway, for the record, I don't think that your type of tribal jihadism is a Yoruba thing.

It has to do with your own unresolved psychological issues. You and your type just use your Yorubaness to externalize your own emptiness, insecurities , lack of competitive spirit, cowardice and daddy issues buried inside your little psyches.
lol......... Pathetic truly pathetic...... First off, I ENGAGED YOU, don't get it twisted, your first post already showed who you are I just pointed it out and you confirmed it in your second post. Secondly, Your bile and self delusion coupled with your tribal bigotry BLINDED you to the fact that I use 'THE YORUBAS' in my earlier post, a clear indication that I AM NOT YORUBA which is another confirmation of my assertion.
Re: #mythbuster On NoI by MayorofLagos(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
To all my enemies, na God go punish una. Those who wish me crippled and dead Babaloke go cripple and kill you first. I never been involved in a life threatening road accident before, never in my life, but since I announced to do mythbuster on NOI agents of evil have not let me rest. Na God go hammer all of una.

I take this opportunity to thank God for life and sparing me from death the past three weeks, back to back events whivh have the hands of witches and wizards of Iboland in it. God strong pass una. Me sef no dey waka nakyed nau...I dey well armed against una bad belle. Na God go kill una.

Now let me warn, I don take the case go village. Next time any of you try nansense, make that person no close eye go to sleep o. If doze catch you sef shake am off and make sure you no follow am travel, cause if you do its a one way journey. Awom omo ale!

Mayor no go die...I dey kampe. God curse Biafra! angry

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now Soldier Arrrest Pdp Agent In River / Where Is A Fr Mbaka? / Troops Clear Cattle Rustlers, Armed Bandits Out Of Maru,Recover Weapons(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.