Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide (26582 Views)

How To Fix App Package Conflict. / Fix “app Not Installed” Error On Android Phones / PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by TheMascot(m): 1:52am On Feb 22, 2016
First off..requirements are

1: a rooted phone

2: lucky patcher apk

3: above 60% charged battery...

At times we try to install apps most especially modded apps and we end up with this error on the install screen..its actually caused by app permissions ..modded apps are kind off added apps to existing apps..thus while some phones like virtually all techno and infinix phones permit install..phones like innjoo max 2 and it's brothers have the attitude of not permitting such install.. because its kinda getting the phone confused on which part to install so in a bid to stop harm to itself. It just stops the procedure as a whole..at least at all at all na bad pass

So 1: make sure your phone is rooted..there are so many ways to root your phone..pls I can't start telling you story for the gods ..so just either use theost popular and easiest app " King root" you can easily google it up and install to root your phone

2: install lucky patcher app ..you can also google this app its not up to 5mb so nobody should complain here

3 make sure your phone is charged..

Open lucky patcher app and click toolbox..

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by TheMascot(m): 2:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Click patch to android option..

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by TheMascot(m): 2:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Click the 3rd option ..mine is already done so I can't click it twice.. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by TheMascot(m): 2:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Wait for the process to complete ...for phones with strong security your phone might reboot by itself..don't worry ..its well...when this is done ..

Click the rebuild and install option on the home screen of your lucky patcher

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by TheMascot(m): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Now browse for the file or apk you wanted to install via the lucky patcher file browser and click install click yes to any message you get from the app and wait..when the install is through you should be able to open your app..although you might receive an error message saying file path not found don't stress your self if your apps already installed..you can start flexing it

.mine was is the nodded six guns apk and as you can see its installed on my phone..my injoo max 2 cool cool cool

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Orderer(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2016
bien cuit
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Sadusalam: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Sukrta
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Brb... Lemme try an app first.

Didn't work for me.
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by TheMascot(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2016
iyke926:
Brb... Lemme try an app first.

Didn't work for me.
the app or the procedure?..
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2016
TheMascot:
the app or the procedure?..
Procedure... But I think its from my rom... 5.1
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by ewizard1: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Ok... for people trying to replace a latest app with a previous version. This would not work.

I mean if you have a latest version of an app installed and maybe trying to install a lower version of the same app maybe because you dont like the update features and want to downgrade it, the only solution is to uninstall the latest before installing the lower!
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Kelklein(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
@Themascot God bless you for this..

It was really helpful!

Tho I only just 'Install as a System App' in the option below.

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can this work for apps like fifa 16 that doesn't work on 4.2 jellybean
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by ajishomo: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
This is what I got bro. I dont think my Rom room is supported.

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Corussa: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi.. Op.. How do i install Mod Game Like Asphalt 8 Mod on Android 7.0 .. Tecno camon cx precisely.. Due to some google security it won't install.. Please help me out or if you know a Mod site that thier apps can install on Android 7.0 and Higher.. Share for me.. I appreciate
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide by Mason9: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2023
A router works by receiving data signals from your ISP (internet service provider) via a wired connection, such as a cable or DSL modem. It then converts these signals into a wireless signal that can be transmitted over the airwaves. This wireless signal is what your devices connect to, allowing them to access the internet. i thought about this

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / 20 Naira For 150mb On MTN Network Per Day / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.