Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie (26585 Views)

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives / Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by money121(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Written by: Charles Awuzie

What To Expect From The Next Era of Twitter....

1. Open Source Era...
The code that runs twitter will be available to the public.
I need to say that I made my first big money from OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY. So keep an eye on Twitter's Open source era. The possibilities are endless for developers.

2. Verified Accounts for Sale...
Elon Musk plans to sell the verification blue tick for a few dollars. This will bring him Billions of dollars to pay off his funders as soon as possible.
If you own a verified twitter account, it won't be special soon.

3. Donald Trump is Back...

The biggest winner here is not Elon Musk but Donald Trump. I'll be surprised if this whole hostile takeover was not inspired by Trump. In Elon's twitter, the likes of Trump will cause havoc on twitter. But the fire on twitter will make Facebook look boring. Facebook will gradually become a platform for the remnant SANE generation. The rest will fry themselves on twitter.

4. Easier to hack..

5. Proliferation of the twitter app ...
Expect to see platforms that look and feel exactly like twitter - after all, the codes will be open sourced.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5484926438186969&id=100000090018585

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by money121(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2022
TechMoney No be Una mate grin grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by cornel994(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2022
money121:
1. Open Source Era...
The code that runs twitter will be available to the public.
I need to say that I made my first big money from OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY. So keep an eye on Twitter's Open source era. The possibilities are endless for developers.

2. Verified Accounts for Sale...
Elon Musk plans to sell the verification blue tick for a few dollars. This will bring him Billions of dollars to pay off his funders as soon as possible.
If you own a verified twitter account, it won't be special soon.

3. Donald Trump is Back...

The biggest winner here is not Elon Musk but Donald Trump. I'll be surprised if this whole hostile takeover was not inspired by Trump. In Elon's twitter, the likes of Trump will cause havoc on twitter. But the fire on twitter will make Facebook look boring. Facebook will gradually become a platform for the remnant SANE generation. The rest will fry themselves on twitter.

4. Easier to hack..

5. Proliferation of the twitter app ...
Expect to see platforms that look and feel exactly like twitter - after all, the codes will be open sourced.

Written by: Charles Awuzie

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Pure assumptions and fear of the unknown.
But what ‘s so scary about it?

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by laivwire(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Why will Twitter become open source when it goes private? Even Tesla still holds on to their right of repair despite several protests.

Verification is not for aesthetics, it's for authenticity. So you imagine Twitter will sell their integrity for cents on the dollar?

Donald Trump can return but the impact of infor is too great to allow any individual run free causing havoc. The site will still be monitored but now free of political bias.

Dumb assumptions through and through

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Stevenson20: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
One thing I know for sure is that Donald J.Trump is coming back to Twitter

10 Likes

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Brendaniel: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
I'm happy he bought it, these liberals were taking things too far with their agenda, they started turning it to oppression if you oppose them, free speech became a crime when it doesn't favour them and is allowed when it favours them, imagine facebook allowing hate speech for citizens of Russia and will not allow the same for American citizens when their president is at war with another nation...

Liberals and hypocrisy

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by SmartPolician: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Twitter, like Facebook, needs to become more responsible and stop allowing some unscrupulous elements from using its platform to perpetuate violence, stupidity and crimes. I don't know why Simon Ekpa's account is still active. embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Unclefemolala(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Omo
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by oluwaseyi0: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Looking forward to the next phase
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
The journalists aka The press haven’t Carried the story so it may only be rumors for now
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by southsouthking(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Nothing more.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by nonut: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Total BS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by visijo(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
What kind of bread � do i have to eat to become the BREADWINNER in my family?�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Hohenheim(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Its going to be an even bigger cesspool

2 Likes

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by illicit(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Dumb
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by yuzjet(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
This OP isn't smart at all. You could have just stop assuming. Twitter can never be an open source and Elon Musk will not sell the blue tick for just anyone.

And don't be surprised if it becomes more stricter for unscrupulous behaviors.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by WibusJaga: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Only one man with one head get $44b (over ₦25,000,000,000,000) while millions of people can't even boast of ₦1,000
So the man fit dash 25million Nigerians ₦1m each.
This life no go ever balance at all.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by XploraBen(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
One thing I'm sure of is that Twitter new owner, Elon Musk, has said he'll allow free speech.

My Twitter handle: @Distinct_Ben01

Follow me and I'll follow back asap. wink
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Flame4chi(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Impressive

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by naijapips04: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Article so dumb it's sad. Weeping liberals. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by FactBoyz: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2022
sad
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Johnbosco77(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Elon make u sha no fuk.k up oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by DryMouth: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Am still at the easier to hack part.

You think someone that brought out $44b is a fool baa?

You think he won't provide enough cyber security.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Crypto crypto crypto

This op is an illiterate.
All you wrote there are nonsense.

Nairaland mods no get sense I swear. So they read this nonsense and it made sense to them?

15 Likes

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Earlystar698(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
You guys are now expert in twitter matter, no more corona or Ukraine and Russia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by ojun50(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Make i go brush mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.