Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto (3508 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is what Sen. Aliyu Wamakko mean when he said “By weekend when I get back to Sokoto, you will see who is really in charge of Sokoto. I am assuring you that there is no cause for alarm. The people of Sokoto are solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari.” #APC #PMB 2.0

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Massive crowd no doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by nzeobi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
is this just love or unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
More.

Until the masses defect to opposition PDP will have a long way to go.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Nogodye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Time will still tell who is incharge...But i see wammako taking over that state.The governor made the biggest mistake that will make him to go for compulsory retirement from politics.

17 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ewo shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by SamoaUmaga: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Silly Photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by deomelo: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Silly Photoshop

See MASSIVE paimmemt.. grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by seunmsg(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nogodye:
Time will still tell who is incharge...But i see wammako taking over that state.The governor made the biggest mistake that will make him to go for compulsory retirement from politics.

Wamako is not just trying to take over o, he's the owner of the structure and has always been in charge. Tambuwal contested on his platform in 2015. Sokoto is locked down for APC no doubt. As it stands, I don't even see Tambuwal recontesting for a second term once he loses PDP presidential ticket. He has boxed himself into a very tight corner.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by zlantanfan: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
G
Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Nogodye(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Wamako is not just trying to take over o, he's the owner of the structure and has always been in charge. Tambuwal contested on his platform in 2015. Sokoto is locked down for APC no doubt. As it stands, I don't even see Tambuwal recontesting for a second term once he loses PDP presidential ticket. He has boxed himself into a very tight corner.
Thanks for the enlightment...

6 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Ddaji(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am not a supporter of buhari or tambuwal but the honest truth is there is no way that tambuwal can delivery his polling unit in 2019,this is the fact.He came to power under wamako's influence and structure.Tambuwal is the worst governor the state have ever produced no any development project and he ignored all the politicians in the state.His political boss Abubakar shehu Tambuwal is with wamako now.The guy is over ambitious.Wamako is not happy with buhari and his government because he was ignored even though he was buhari' campaign coordinator for the north West.

9 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sokoto ta Alu ce!

7 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by KenOne: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chai! Ayam feel sorry for Tambuwal. Wike yaff deceive Tambuwal to be Aaron in the bible president i no get am and governor i no get am.

Walahai! Thunder ego scatter Wike por there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by kahal29: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by REDshouse(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Headache for the tambuwal... May need to undergo political therapy to be able to heal PDP in sokoto

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by vedaxcool(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
At this rate ipob yoots will have to travel up to Sokoto to give a semblance of pretence that Tambuwwal is a politician. grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by bender79: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hehehehe! This one is not Game of thrones level o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by kahal29: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
More photos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by kahal29: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is any one still in doubt who is in charge of Sokoto State?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by ozo13(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tambuwal made a fatal mistake.chai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by tuniski: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
seunmsg:

Stop over rating him jor. 2019 is not far!
Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Shukuakukobambi: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
tuniski:

Stop over rating him jor. 2019 is not far!

Why you dey vex Na? You were hyping tambuwal the other day, nobody quarrel so why you wan die here? cheesy

Why not post your own pix to shame him? Or you think vexation can translate into votes that inec will count?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by ORIENTATION101: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Adieu tambuwal.grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by diegwu02: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tambuwal is a Goner..

Tambuwal leaving APC when Wamako is alive can only compared to Ambode switching to PDP when Tinubu is a alive.. that is What we call Political Suicide!!!

HE WOULD BE EATEN RAW
.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by SenatorCharles1: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gov. Tambuwal is Nigeria's next President and C-In-C

IF YOU UNDERSTAND the politics of the North and especially the Seat of the Caliphate, you will understand that after Bafarawa's regime, Sokoto State had not had any opposition party.

Sokoto State is a 'one party state'

Wamako and Tambuwal are currently in thesame fold. You have to be smart to see it.

Only time will show APC who the real betrayal is.

I won't say somuch but if Adams Oshiomhole and APC can't see the ongoing game in Sokoto State then they are not smart at all.
Wamako's staying on is part of the game plan
The crowd that cheered Tambuwal is thesame crowd welcoming Wamako. Look closely and see that its a game playing out

modified...!!!
I forgot to also add that most of the pics above were poorly photo-shopped

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by rusher14: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Who wan try this crowd?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by rusher14: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
And someone was deceiving Tambuwal.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by diegwu02: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
rusher14:
Who wan try this crowd?

Make i talk like Warri People, Dis no be crowd, ... Dis na Mamot CRADD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by tuniski: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Why you dey vex Na? You were hyping tambuwal the other day, nobody quarrel so why you wan die here? cheesy

Why not post your own pix to shame him? Or you think vexation can translate into votes that inec will count?
Hyping tambuwwal as in?
Anyway, Sokoto will be a battleground come 2019 that is the plan. Turn Northwest to battleground!
Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Kyase(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nogodye:
this are just men ooo, women never even comoth grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto by Shukuakukobambi: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
tuniski:

Hyping tambuwwal as in?
Anyway, Sokoto will be a battleground come 2019 that is the plan. Turn Northwest to battleground!

I hear you cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Presidential Candidate, PACT Convener Speaks About Olawepo Hashim / Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? / I'm Scared Peter Obi Might Not Win This Election And This Is My Major Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.