Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures (5629 Views)

Specifications Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2016
iwadobo:

U are just a loquacious yahoo guy who feel he is richer than everybody. If you are really that rich, u would have seen an s6 for once. Anyone who says s6 looks or feel cheap has certainly not set his or her eyes on one. Period.

Okay now you got my attention kiddo undecided
So you can tick it off your to do list.

Better get off my mentions and go get an education undecided sorry attention hugger
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by 2kurupt(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
iwadobo:

There is a difference between expression of opinion and blatant lie. Like I said earlier; SURELY , anyone that calls s6, 6 edge, or a note 5 ugly has never actually seen one. You will agree with me when u see one.

Mr Samsung agent, I don't care if it hurts you knowing that other brands offer better physically appealing flagship smartphones. Deal with it!
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by jonbabat: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
lestat:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, wow my dear, i know a fan boy when i see one, you are probably one of those kids who knows about every gadget but never buys? My dear at the risk of sounding arrogant but i can afford 10 galaxy s6 if wanted any moment. And i buy and use any phone i want.
If you like commit suicide but the S6 looks cheap, have you even seen the HTC one m8 the Lumia 950, Xperia z4, Iphone 6s? Now those are exquisitely designed phones. I could care less how my opinion makes you feel because i can buy it if i wanted, but you would sit there defending a phone you could never afford? Hmmm

LMAO...really.I'm almost too sure u havent even seen the s6 ecspecially the egde variant and talkless of even feeling it. This argument is almost pointless. Funniest part is that the iphone 6 and s6 are very identical (aside for S6 glass back), so how can one now look premium and the other not. am almost too sure u use a tecno or infinix or maybe innjoo. You've probably only seen those phones in pictures (except u saw the fakes in Ikeja), i advice u check them out in real life wink. Pictures can be misleading. Check the nearest slot outlet, or u could even meet me. I would show you the s6 edge. Its pure class, a beauty to behold. u just cant help flaunting it.

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Marvell23(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Samsung is devoid of idea when it comes to design. always same design
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
lestat:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, wow my dear, i know a fan boy when i see one, you are probably one of those kids who knows about every gadget but never buys? My dear at the risk of sounding arrogant but i can afford 10 galaxy s6 if wanted any moment. And i buy and use any phone i want.
If you like commit suicide but the S6 looks cheap, have you even seen the HTC one m8 the Lumia 950, Xperia z4, Iphone 6s? Now those are exquisitely designed phones. I could care less how my opinion makes you feel because i can buy it if i wanted, but you would sit there defending a phone you could never afford? Hmmm

Please tell me he didn't just mention the One M8 and Xperia Z4 in 2016!!! undecided
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by dasphinx1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ellimist:

Please tell me he didn't just mention the One M8 and Xperia Z4 in 2016!!! undecided

grin
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ellimist:

Go get a hobby or some other more productive distraction undecided
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2016
lestat:

Go get a hobby or some other more productive distraction undecided

I already have one and that's phones, laptops and tech. cool
So you should know why I have to put you in your place. grin
Oh and also? You're lame at comebacks. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Ellimist:

I already have one and that's phones, laptops and tech. cool
So you should know why I have to put you in your place. grin
Oh and also? You're lame at comebacks. tongue

Wtf? Put me in my place? Wow you really are desperate for my attention aren't you? Ok now you have it, but the unfortunate thing is I am way too busy to dip to this level...clearly you are bored and need to engage your superiors in conversation in other to fill the gaping void in your otherwise superficial existence?

Listen kiddo, I don't know you, nor do I want to, nor do I care to, contrary to your wishes unfortunately I will not keep this conversation going.

So go and bother someone else. Delete, ignore or block me I could care less, just don't communicate with me.
I don't relate with your kind. Pls don't take any offence it's just that I am very picky of the company I keep be it digital or otherwise.

I am sure you have clients to attend to or some other low life forum to engage someone else on so pls, do move on and try to over come the temptation to appear cool hence sending a reply to this.
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Folabudic: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Morning guys just thought i should with you guys the new working mtn 0.0kb tweak its new and blazing hurry up and try it before i gets blocked again. visit http://jimmypro.club/blazing-mtn-0-0kobo-free-browsing-back/ for the settings
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2016
lestat:

Wtf? Put me in my place? Wow you really are desperate for my attention aren't you? Ok now you have it, but the unfortunate thing is I am way too busy to dip to this level...clearly you are bored and need to engage your superiors in conversation in other to fill the gaping void in your otherwise superficial existence?

Listen kiddo, I don't know you, nor do I want to, nor do I care to, contrary to your wishes unfortunately I will not keep this conversation going.

So go and bother someone else. Delete, ignore or block me I could care less, just don't communicate with me.
I don't relate with your kind. Pls don't take any offence it's just that I am very picky of the company I keep be it digital or otherwise.

I am sure you have clients to attend to or some other low life forum to engage someone else on so pls, do move on and try to over come the temptation to appear cool hence sending a reply to this.

Duuude if you didn't want a reply then you shouldn't have written such a long note. grin tongue
You're boring me. undecided
Goodbye. cool wink
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by enoch273: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
how to root and port TWRP on samsung galaxy S7 edge
http://www.enochtek.com/2016/03/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-on-samsung.html
Re: Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures by KCode: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Definitely, these pics didn't elaborate much but the S7 is rich in design, made of glass and has good build quality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#4 Hidden Features Of Tecno Camon C9 That Will Make You Want It / GPRS On Glo Mobile / Get Airtel 23gb For N1000 And 4gb For N200 | I Cant Believe It Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.