Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Visa Requirements For Dubai? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (90166 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Malta Visa Requirements Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by femigirl(f): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2008
Adamy07,
I need  your  assistance on a  Dubai  matter, my  husband  said  that  him and his brother  went  to  travel agency on island  they  said  UAE is not  issuing  visting  visa to male nigerian passport holders.They  only  want  to  go a  week.   I  have google  this but I  can'tfind  any info.

1 Like

Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Aggressive(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2008
What is all this noise about going through agents (touts better put) before you can get a UAE visa. Why can I get it directly, na wa ooo. This country called Nigeria is just so bleeped!!!

For real, most things suck in this country suck and it's just so annoying,

Other nationals like South Koreans for that matter dont even need a visa in advance to enter the UAE.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by femigirl(f): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2008
Adam,
I have emailed you , let  talk,  i need to sort   this  out.  what  happened to  equal opportunities why is   allowed to happen.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by femigirl(f): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
Aggressive,
take easy are country is not F$%ked.

But this whole process is annoying. The powers at be need to stop all this madness this must be against Human Rights Law.

Adam, are nigerians not liked in Dubai then
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by femigirl(f): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
adam,

Your number is not in use?
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by femigirl(f): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2008
Dubai VISAS:
Visit visas are issued to individuals intending to stay over 30 days in the United Arab Emirates. GCC nationals (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar & Saudi Arabia) do not need visas.
The list below contains further countries that automatically obtain a free 60-day visa on arrival at an airport:
1. Hong Kong
2. Ice land
3. South Korea
4. United States
5. Japan
6. Australia
7. Malaysia
8. New Zealand
9. Brunei
10. Norway
11. United Kingdom
12. Ireland
13. France
14. Canada
15. Italy
16. Monaco
17. Germany
18. Vatican
19. Holland
20. Liechtenstein
21. Belgium
22. Singapore
23. Luxembourg
24. San Marion
25. Switzerland
26. Greece
27. Austria
28. Andorra
29. Spain
30. Sweden
31. Denmark
32. Finland
33. Portugal.
>> All others must apply for a visit visa BEFORE you arrive at Dubai airport.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by femigirl(f): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2008
adamsy07 is Mr Dubai oooooooooooooooo, adamsy07 you have competition in vikiviko , lol
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by adamsy07: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2008
@femigirl,

adamsy07 is  Mr  Dubai oooooooooooooooo, adamsy07  you  have competition in  vikiviko , lol
well,i don't think am competeing with anyone,viviko as spoken to me from nigeria and as identified himself as a jornalist in the field of tourism and travels and wants to work with me.
   NOTE
PLS FELLOW NIGERIANS DON'T MISTAKE THIS REPLY OF THINKING AM RESPONSIBLE FOR VIVIKO'S CLIENTS,
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE IF OR NOT TO WORK WITH HIM,SO IF ANYONE AS TO DEAL WITH VIVIKO DO IT IF YOU ARE SATISFIED BUT BARE IN MIND THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH VIVIKO AND NOT ADAMS07.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Junxon: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
hey guys don't let scammers scam you about this dubai visa, i've been there 3 times and yes it is very much possible for you to fly from nigeria into dubai international airport without a visa just tell the airline here that your visa is with your agent but you do not want to miss your flight, they will carry you to dubai and even when you get to dubai there immigration would give you a phone number there to call if you have up to 200usd then you can get the agent there and get a visa, they know if you have visa via your passport number, dubai is a country that needs your money and not you yourself,
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by adamsy07: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
@junxon,
hey guys don't let scammers scam you about this dubai visa, i've been there 3 times and yes it is very much possible for you to fly from nigeria into dubai international airport without a visa just tell the airline here that your visa is with your agent but you do not want to miss your flight, they will carry you to dubai and even when you get to dubai there immigration would give you a phone number there to call if you have up to 200usd then you can get the agent there and get a visa, they know if you have visa via your passport number, dubai is a country that needs your money and not you yourself,
i really get astonished when i read things like this ave bin runnig my firm here for over 5 years and ave never heard such a fabulus thing here.
it,s possible for u to fly without a visa and bare in mind that u will be deported after 72 hours if u don't ave a visa.
listen well my friend if only u are flying to uk or comming from uk or europe or the states will that happen and u would be given a visa by marhaba lounge for 3 days after which u will exit,if u are planning to stay upto 14 days pls get urself visa before flying down to dubai and alos if u are a person who as degnity for urself pls don't fly without a visa cos dubai immigration will embarrass you and you will regret flying out of ur country without proper plan
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by promise2(f): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2008
MRPATAKI,

Could you pls tell me how much it will cost to do MBA IN MANAGEMENT in Netherland?

Can you also help me with cheaper Universities since you said Coming to sttudy will be the easy way to get the visa if you can afford the tuition.My email is nnemise@yahoo.com, try mailing you but your email is hidden

Thank you
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by emiemi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
Some agent in Lagos is offering to get the visa for me at $250. Is there someplace I could get it for cheaper?
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by danedrol: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
Book your ticket via emirates airlines and hotel reservation,
then you can get a visit visa at least for 15 days.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by salem1982: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hi there,

Dubai is a very exciting city for all type of travelers but you have to make all your arrangments before arriving here are few travel agents who can help you with your dubai tourist visa www.gulfsuntours.com and www.dubaitouristvisaonline.com i have traveled to dubai throguh these companies and broght my relatives through them too very quick service and easy process

Regards
Salem
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Roserose: 1:06am On Jul 30, 2009
Hi there,

I am a British citizen and want to move to Dubai along with my two children. My husband holds a residence visa and owns a LLC company in Dubai, he also owns a flat. Would we able to get the residence visa for Dubai? If yes can you tell me the procedure for it please?
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by shagry1(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2009
Roserose:

Hi there,

I am a British citizen and want to move to Dubai along with my two children. My husband holds a residence visa and owns a LLC company in Dubai, he also owns a flat. Would we able to get the residence visa for Dubai? If yes can you tell me the procedure for it please?

Yea u can get the residence bcus your husband has everything to get a residence he will go to the immigration and they will tell him  the document to bring dats all.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by noblegas2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
Junxon:

Oh really? plz can u tell me wen u travelled to Dubai Last & also d Airline dat can be so gullible & let u board witout a Visa? Emirates,Qatar,Ethiopian,Kenya,Egypt plz tell me d airline cuz 4rm ma own understandin, a Nigerian passport holder requir at least 2 weeks Visa to Dubai, its one d citizens of some europeans country & the States dat can obtain Visa prior to arrival ai Dubai Airport, moreso i dont really like Dubai Airport cuz i think d ppl der are Crazy so i just go by Road,
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Roserose: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
Shagry 1 Thanks a lot for your prompt reply so all what I have to do is go on the immigration on the airport, please confirm. Thanks
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by shagry1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
Roserose:

Shagry 1 Thanks a lot for your prompt reply so all what I have to do is go on the immigration on the airport, please confirm. Thanks

is your husband in dubai now? if is in dubai, he will have to go to the immigration office in deira, hamriyah or any nearest immigration office to apply 4 the visa for you. dat is if you are legally married to him.

immigration requirements are:

1. your passport copy and ur husband residence visa
2. a copy of your wedding certificate dat has being attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of the place where the wedding took place and it will be attested by the UAE ministry of foreign affairs.

other stuff are minor

more details needed?
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Roserose: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2009
My husband is in UK at the moment. We got married in India so you think I have to attest the marriage certificate in India? Even though if I have the British Nationality 15 years ago?

shagry1:

is your husband in dubai now? if is in dubai, he will have to go to the immigration office in deira, hamriyah or any nearest immigration office to apply 4 the visa for you. dat is if you are legally married to him.

immigration requirements are:

1. your passport copy and your husband residence visa
2. a copy of your wedding certificate dat has being attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of the place where the wedding took place and it will be attested by the UAE ministry of foreign affairs.

other stuff are minor

more details needed?

Thank you ever so much Shagry I am in the process of attesting my marriage certificate from the Indian Embassy in UK, I hope that would be appropriate. I also understand that during the process of applying the residency my husband needs to be in Dubai, UAE with us. I will keep you posted about it. Thanks a lot for your help.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by bluespice(f): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2009
i live in dubai
n so far shagry is the only one i seen that knows wat he's saying
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by shagry1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2009
Roserose:

My husband is in UK at the moment. We got married in India so you think I have to attest the marriage certificate in India? Even though if I have the British Nationality 15 years ago?

if you are holding a british passport u can come to dubai (Visa free for 2month), there are many india PRO office dat can help you 2 attest ur certificate. but regarding to the visa aspect your husband most come and sign on some documents. so your husband most b arround ok?
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by bbwollex(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2010
PLZ I WANT TO STUDY IN DUBAI,I REALLY NEED HELP ABOUT THE CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE THAT IS NOT MORE THAN $2500-$3000 PER YEAR FOR DEGREE IN BA
PLZ HELP IT URGENT!SO THAT I CAN APPLY FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by gossyomega(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective universities. it is the best way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Mochick(f): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hey guys good evening, please i need an agent that will help me with tourist visa to dubia from nigeria and cali
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by 22much(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2010
Hello NairaLanders
I will like to ask if any one got an
idea of how I can get a visa to
qatar with working permit without much stress. I
have no contacts there, I would
love to travel there to start a life any
help will be appreciated,
Thanks
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by simarhyel: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
Dear all,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy computer equipment atb the cheapest price in dubai?
I am going to resale in naija
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by momochic: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2011
hi, hope you all wishing my peolpe happy vals day in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.