Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Visa Requirements For Dubai? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (90164 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Malta Visa Requirements Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Raphel2011: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hello everyone,

I would like to know the process of getting a study permit to study in Dubai and how long it takes.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your anticipated reply.

Cheers.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dubai visa is one of the easiest visa to get
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by tina87: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
hello everyboby, please i need help, my friend is in doha going to france on vacation and wants me to join him thre and i have no idea about visas so please any help?
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by ID4ALL(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Pls hw much does one need to live nd study in d netherland..or obtain a student visa frm naija....nd wats d ticket fees... Pls i need reply hopin to liv nd study dere....am in nigeria nd my mum nd sister is in d netherland
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by ID4ALL(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
Pls hw much does it take to obtain a student visa to liv and study in d netherland ....nd d ticket fees...pls i wil lik to study there my mum is dere nd she needs me badly... Pls i need visa info
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by Kenkenny1: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2012
Employment visa in dubai. Pls is it encouraging. What is d cost of leaving in dubai? Pls help,.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by magicjackng: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2012
MY BROTHERS AND SISTER PLEASE I NEED INFORMATIONS HOW DO I GET THE DUBAI VISA MYSELF HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHERE TO SEND ALL MY PASSPORT DETAILS TOO . I WILL BE SO GLAD IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS.

GOD BLESS.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by wurajone(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2012
magicjackng: MY BROTHERS AND SISTER PLEASE I NEED INFORMATIONS HOW DO I GET THE DUBAI VISA MYSELF HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHERE TO SEND ALL MY PASSPORT DETAILS TOO . I WILL BE SO GLAD IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS.

GOD BLESS.
You can only apply for a UAE visa yourself if you’re a UAE resident.but you can apply online where a confirmed Emirates eticket has already been issued(don't know if it still work though) Go to www.emirate.com and click on the manage a booking,you'll be directed on what to do. Or better visit their office for more information.
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by keystone123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
look for trustworthy person who is legally residing in dubai, such a person can sponsor you in geting the visa for you. that is the easiest way but be sure of the person and confirm the visa before payment if possible. there are alot of fake visa. that is why I mention 'trustworthy person'. best of luck
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by gmobik: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
angryEirmarates only makes VISA application on ur behalf if ur using an eimarates flight!

How can one apply him self considering that the actual cost is just 30AED & he does not wanna get ripped of by a middle man or agant whatever you call them?
that is the question.............. because am in exactly the same situation now!!!
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by promise1011: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hello house,I am in dubai and I have my working permit,but I want to travel to netherland to school further,pls I need genuine info what I need and how easy it is?help
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by FEMIOLA2: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
promise1011: Hello house,I am in dubai and I have my working permit,but I want to travel to netherland to school further,pls I need genuine info what I need and how easy it is?help

pls how easy it is to get work permit in dubai?...i m thinking of relocating there..pls kindly assist with any relevant info..thanks!
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by etochi11(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nic topic. Pls ppl,Dubai a place 1 can stay Fø̲̣̣я̅ hustling? aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they frndly Another 1 ȋ̝̊̅§, Ђδω much will it cost Fø̲̣̣я̅ 1 to get a visa
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by etochi11(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls ppl. Ђδω much will it cost Fø̲̣̣я̅ 1 to get visa to Dubai?? And also, a wrk permit
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by joy4smile: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
naijacutee: But the visa is required to enter the country. How can they let her into the country without a visa and then give her one at the airport? I've never been to any country where they give visas at the airport, not even Nigeria!

It work that way bro,From 9ja you only get a body pass,when you get to Dubai Airport you will get the Visa is just a paper they will give you then they will stamp your passport.Have been there so that why i know about it
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by joy4smile: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Oloks: Hi All,

Am based in UK but plan that my girl friend joins me in Dubai for Xmas, does anyone know what and how visa is obtained in Nigeria for Dubai, also any idea how much it costs.

Tx.

It will not cost you that much just 80k you will be done with it,and the visa will be out in 4 days or a week at list 2 weeks visa,But if for 2 month it will cost much more
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by omolojuomo: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2013
HELLO I'M IN MALAYSIA I WANT TO TRAVEL TO DUBAI BUT I DON'T WANT TO USE AGENT I WANT TO APPLY BY MY SELF HOW CAN I DO IT
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by xdon35(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hello pls I wil like to knw much dubai 3month
Visa wil cost me I'm frm nigeria pls need ur help.
Jst 3month visa tnks
Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.