Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman (35906 Views)

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) / Ugandan Singer Guvnor Ace Abandons 68 Year Old Swedish Wife For Younger Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by guywitzerogal(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
adextaiwo84:

U must be an ibo or hausa guy.
how dat one take affect ur Monday morning sense of reasoning....oops I guess for nt spellin ur dialect correct I guess... Hmmmm u re d only indigenous dude searchin for errors.... Am nt ibo neither Hausa so wat d fu*k
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

26 year old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace who shot to fame and made international headlines last year after his wedding to a 68 year old Swedish woman named Mona Lisa Larsson has finally dumped her.
As at that time, Guvnor made it a daily routine flaunting his unshakable love for his wife and how it was never going to die despite an international outcry.

Fast forward to today, Guvnor Ace's 68 year old wife is now crying out that Ace has dumped her for a younger Ugandan woman.

A heart broken Mona-lisa Larsson took to Facebook yesterday to vent her anger in broken English and call her estranged husband '' a cheap and poor bush man after money'' .

She said he tricked her by asking her to go shopping, only to come back and find him gone. He allegedly fled with a Ugandan Woman to Norway. Aged Mona-Lisa accuses Gurvnor of having planned with the Norway based girlfriend to dupe her into marriage in order to gain entry to Europe and then abandon her. She alleges Guvnor is now seeking political asylum in Europe. Below is what she shared on Facebook:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/ugandan-singer-guvnor-ace-abandons-68.html

Madam, please have some dignity angry

These things happen.

1 Like

Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by 4nobody4every1: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Soo proud of tis guy right now..grin if Say he Dey close I for give am one bottle!!.....
She just got Served!!

Why are white people soo gullible sad
Lalasticlala come see something!
...........Hahaha, U for give am one orijin, some weed and ogogoro, the guy is a sharp man, chai, he used her to escape the poverty in Uganda grin grin grin cool
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by playtheblues(f): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol.

He did too.

Kikikikikikikikikiki.

Ferdinandu:
But tonight I'm moving on with my real Girlfriend. Lol
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by playtheblues(f): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Tonight am moving on with my babe not big mama.

Timileyin008:
But tonight what you gwan do
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by playtheblues(f): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki

emekamigo:

Cause tonight am sleeping in Norway -
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by mowah: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Madam, come marry me nah,
I dey even find dis kind arrangement,
At least, i'll be patient enough to wait for your death and claim your fortune, before marrying a new wife

Too bad, you guys shouldn't be talking this way..... How do you think she'll feel when she sees this, which im very sure she'll see cos of the popularity of nairaland & Google search.
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Goridoe(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
playtheblues:
Sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry #singing..

grin grin this made me remember an old song... grin adon almost forget as the song take go self...
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Deejay1000(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
I wish it waz a niqerian guy, e for use tramol nd oriqin bleep her nbdy go tel her b4 she run slf

1 Like

Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
lol d guy sabi joooorr
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
White women just can't resist dat BBC grin
But omo as a sharp black man... Enter, collect cash, missappear! cheesy
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by playtheblues(f): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol that's Eminem.

Goridoe:

grin grin this made me remember an old song... grin adon almost forget as the song take go self...
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
adipemcanis1:

Love.

Love......I can see that
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by ifeomaekol(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
I see this woman as very wicked----hw cn u tie a young man of 26 dwn all in d name of marriage? A boy old enuf to be ur grandson? And she expected dt marriage to last? Of cos she shuld hv kwn dt d young man was in jux for d benjamins, wat else? If smthin happens to dt young man nw, wat ll happen to his lineage? Abeg she shuld stp ranting, culdnt evn understand her yarnings.
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by fireforfire: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
lolllllllllll grin
i tot as much. last yr i read abt dia weddin i suspected ut was fake
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by amacastel: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha white women and foolishness so for her mind the boy love her abi eiyaaaaaaaaa such a funny grand mother.
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by CioAngels(f): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
When will this white mothers learn that an african youngman who comes to profess undying love to them is a scam. The registries should stop wedding them becos it is shorting the life span of the women. I think is time the authorities starts to hunt these boys down.
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Henry58(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Eeya!!! E pain me ooh embarassedEeya!!! E pain me ooh
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by rahman3853(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
bishopkay:
chaiii,see english.
cc. lalasticlala
I dey think say na only me dey feel headache to read the woman english. A remixed english/dutch rflmao
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by Sammyblaq(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Is this how Sweden writes? Thank God we didn't borrow writing from them. Chineke'me!
Re: Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman by 9inches(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Mama Norwey, I fil bard for you. This is wery wery bard news cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.