Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) (35884 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
This seems to be a good year for Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, as she just bought her dream car ‘a Range Rover’. This is coming after the OAP’s book ‘On Becoming’ became a best seller.

Here’s what Toke Makinwa wrote, as she showed off her new ride;

“I’m learning to breathe again, learning to let go and completely let God with everything (not some but all), I’m learning to appreciate my journey, learning to accept God’s blessings without feeling guilty, undeserving or scared of what may come next

I’m learning to trust again, learning to take better care of myself, ( I bought myself the car of my dreams and I make no apologies for it) “Thank you Jesus”….. I’m learning to not be so hard on me even when I fall. I’m learning about life each day, learning to see beauty in everyone and every situation. I am human, I am learning, I am becoming #OnBecominginSA“

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/toke-makinwa-unapologetic-buys-dream-car-range-rover.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Slay Aunty undecided

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by remi1444: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2017
real definition of slay queen not those that slay in one blood money fvcking nigga RIDE.
like huddah Monroe

24 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Wooow! kwongrats to her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by mroop(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Ohhh congrat Anty wa
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
I still don't trust these girls sha... call me whatever you like but these girls no be them .

Tomorrow you fit hear another story say na men dey behind am

32 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Ok is good to dream because if you work hard one day your dream will come to pass congrats
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
remi1444:
real definition of slay queen not those that slay in one blood money fvcking nigga RIDE.
like huddah Monroe

So how do you know this hoe is not ridding a Nigga's dick? Because she's got a book?

Dude you know nothing grin

77 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
thought toke claimed she started bleaching because of her ex. I think she can stop bleaching now that they are no longer together

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Congrats
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Just post d car nd go. Learning to trust my ass

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by saintTim(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Father in heaven iv been praying silently and it seems my blessings are silent , now iv decided to pray publicly. dear lord pick my call and those wishing her well like me, so that our blessings will be perceived publicly and we will come her to celebrate ur handwork in our lives Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by calibet(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Hey
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ShaqFu: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Em, how much does an OAP earn and what other line of business is she into? Range Rovers don't come cheap, you know. Lol

23 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Lavoca: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
The Gullible ones were the that made her rich.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
as long as it is not tear rubber 2017 model, nothing that this first grade olosho will tell me that I will listen to.

and you'd be proud to follow my footstep.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2017
This gurl used dicks to write her book

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Women should buy cars that fits them

Range Rover is no woman car
Go to the west women hardly drives big cars

Mini Cooper.
Volkswagen beetle
Porches

And all those normal shaped car

Well since she bought what she loves congrats

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2017
._.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by alozie27(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2017
who she epp...nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:

So how do you know this hoe is not ridding a Nigga's dick? Because she's got a book?

Dude you know nothing grin

Don't mind the child

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
maxiuc:
Women should buy cars that fits them

Range Rover is no woman car
Go to the west women hardly drives big cars

Mini Cooper.
Volkswagen beetle
Porches

And all those normal shaped car

Well since she bought what she loves congrats

Hater spotted

Shut the hell up nigga

Does the west dictate how you live your miserable life?

In these same west you are talking about, a lot of women drive jeeps, wagons, pick up trucks and SUVs etc

Anybody can drive any car they want so far they didn't steal, stop being an azzhole

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
'Person buy her dream car' how does that sound in your ear?

All this naija lies the pain me, that girl no even think about that car one night self. push ur lies somewhere

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by colbankz(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2017
me looking @op and her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding / Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.