Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss (32623 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by sandrajazmin(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
jeeqaa7:

My dear...Your english has muscles...

Of cos i was jst kidding, thats wat comedians say
Mr grammar
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Maximus85(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Why am I seeing more girls standing outside?
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Godsonkemz(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2016
These freshers still look like jambites queued up to write exam
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by JoeCutie(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Who attends GST classes, and on top of that, stand outside? My God! People get time sha. Una well done oh!
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Sijo01(f): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2016
jeeqaa7:
My dear...Your english has muscles... ..
cheesy cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by lacasera14(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol malabites and malabresses no joy, Gss is like a walk in the park and it boost CGPA them Freshers are yet to realize this so for now it's like a pain in the butt esp that girl on face cap. BTW I have a CHM 233 class to attend right about now.**** zooms off ****
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by lacasera14(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
Although this topic get as e be for front page but all the same Unical is represented for once smiley
As in eh unical is hardly represented here on nairaland so it's good tho #malabite
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by YorkiBerry(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Team UK university. My first degree in Nigeria at OAU was like hell. I went to the UK for a second Undergraduate degree and a masters, and i asked myself; "what was I thinking schooling in Nigeria"?

The difference is very clear. We don't have eduction in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2016
chumakk:
My pigin dey school

Many can't understand the meaning of what you wrote,but with my Egbo wisdom i do.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by anselm791(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
What the poster won't tell you is the series of renovations going on currently especially at NAT lecture halls complex.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Abukc(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2016
You get time to snap,abi the tthing no concern you,none of them even know you are snaping them.more pix abeg
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by AreaFada2: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2016
If with Corruption Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 425,Brothers and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country..

Hahahahaha!

You mean corruption is a major economic sector that we failed to recognise and include in our GDP.

9ja is a peculiar place. One cannot totally dismiss this assertion. grin cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by AreaFada2: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2016
jeeqaa7:

My dear...Your english has muscles...

As in Schwarzenegger iyan!

Leave the babe o jare. We need comic relief. cheesy grin
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Mustay(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2016
This post has no relevant discussion value. What's wrong with the mods

Btw, guys on NL, it's not everything around you that becomes a public forum topic. Be careful who you snap before you get snapped.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by nkakp(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Dapromzy333:
Some Unical students were outside for Gss 101 Today... See photos below

Proud of my Alma Matar.... GREATEST MALABITES n MALABRESSESS in d House
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by SirJonse(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dapromzy333:

100 level and u this daft? Face ur studies and leave NL FP and cameras.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by SirJonse(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
nkakp:

Proud of my Alma Matar.... GREATEST MALABITES n MALABRESSESS in d House

Sup comrade. Na u be dis? How far with ur bro "puzzy"?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Buhari the dullard has finished us in this country!!! angry
How this one take be buahri fault? This has been happening in Nigeria higher institutions for years now, no be today. If u went to the higher institution u should know.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
YorkiBerry:
Team UK university. My first degree in Nigeria at OAU was like hell. I went to the UK for a second Undergraduate degree and a masters, and i asked myself; "what was I thinking schooling in Nigeria"?

The difference is very clear. We don't have eduction in Nigeria.
What abt we that don't have money to go to UK?
We should not go to school abi?
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is one of the reasons why am studying at National open university....i download my courses and study conveniently on my Laptop or tablet.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by romme2u: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
If with Corruption Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 425,Brothers and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country..

OGA Seun what do u think of this grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Alexander001(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
gidos91:
no worry Ur self. raining season De come. them go knw HW far for calabar/unical

aluta continua
no mind him, ces hall go swallow them remain. the guy no wan enter class.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by kidaberry(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by nkakp(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
SirJonse:

Sup comrade. Na u be dis? How far with ur bro "puzzy"?

My DISTINCTIVE COMRADE, My brother they very fyn... u still de cally?
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by nkakp(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
kidaberry:
Those that came early like me had seats, when you spend 2hours drawing eyebrows you expect a governors seat?

unserious students

Beloved UNICAL doesn't have enough class rooms
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by SirJonse(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
nkakp:

My DISTINCTIVE COMRADE, My brother they very fyn... u still de cally?

Nope. I no dey cally.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by nkakp(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
SirJonse:

Nope. I no dey cally.

Where u de now bro?
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by SirJonse(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
nkakp:

Where u de now bro?

I will follow u on twitter bro for more talks. Check my profile for my twitter name.
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
Who attends GST classes, and on top of that, stand outside? My God! People get time sha. Una well done oh!

grin grin grin.

Loool, I attend ooo
Re: See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss by kidaberry(f): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2016
nkakp:

Beloved UNICAL doesn't have enough class rooms

that's a know fact by everyone, but I believe if they where earlier it would be better most of this freshmen don't know lecture venues they'd spend over 2hrs dressing up and will be moving around like zombies without asking till classes are almost over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / 441 First Class Graduates Take Oyo Teaching Service Test / Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.