Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics (2323 Views)

A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) / A Nairalander Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
It's a thing of joy to see these young graduates celebrate on their final exam day. Congratulations to them. See pictures below.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by PastorMB(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nawa... Ooo

She was sigining out her boobs or what?

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
PastorMB:
Nawa... Ooo

She was sigining out her boobs or what?
Maybe you don't understand what it means for a lady to be excited. grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by ufuosman(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
dem Don fvck this one future throway

9 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
dem Don fvck this one future throway
You are entitled to your opinion...all I see is an extremely excited lady

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
peterveo:
You are entitled to your opinion...all I see is an extremely excited lady
wey that guy dey suck all the milk preserveed for a future baby?
na so extremely excited be?

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
jamarifox:
wey that guy dey suck all the milk preserveed for a future baby?
na so extremely excited be?
Yes ooo my friend. A lady will not pay attention to all that...when very excited no strings attached wink
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
The last picture thou undecided
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
peterveo:
Yes ooo my friend. A lady will not pay attention to all that...when very excited no strings attached wink
hmm oya na. congrats to her
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
If my preeq touch this girl, she go know Wetin she take hand do herself.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by falcon01: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2017
She getting an orgasm or as someone said (argansm) in the second pics
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by thunderfirebubu: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2017
I knw dat geh na.. she dey Bleep pieces
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 3:31am On Nov 08, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
I knw dat geh na.. she dey Bleep pieces
Where did u know her? All this nairaland boys and immorality.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 3:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Kingkyle1(m): 3:54am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=peterveo post=62173524] Where did u know her? All this nairaland boys and immorality. [/quote
Shut that man, so for your eyes and judgment those pictures are normal? No matter the kind of joy, you shouldn't be displaying such pictures. Looks kinda salacious.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by duduade: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Smile all you can now.. The future waiting for you outside the school walls will daze you
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by thunderfirebubu: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2017
peterveo:
Where did u know her? All this nairaland boys and immorality.
baba no let me reveal things cus of security purposes. but lemme gv u a few details she in med lab, her name starts wit A nd ends wit E.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by thunderfirebubu: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Kingkyle1 post=62173613][/quote] no mind d op he wants to push me into revealing details of my encounter with the babe.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2017
See how her leg be like chopstick.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Elnino4ladies: 6:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Olosho everywhere
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
baba no let me reveal things cus of security purposes. but lemme gv u a few details she in med lab, her name starts wit A nd ends wit E.
So that's all you know? I'm very sure you are one of the many crushing so bad on her and judging from the cover, free the matter my brother. No body holy pass.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by thunderfirebubu: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2017
peterveo:
So that's all you know? I'm very sure you are one of the many crushing so bad on her and judging from the cover, free the matter my brother. No body holy pass.
baba Wats ur problem? hw can I be crushing on pesin way I dey Bleep at will? get sense o... Ask her of sly, if she will be honest to u. she sold a wig to my ex dat was wen I met her, dis an additional detail 4 u. one more thing don't quote me anymore if u do I will upload picture evidence, seems u don spend ur schools fees money on top her so u no wan use ear hear say she Bleep oda sumptuous diccks
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by freezyprinzy(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by peterveo(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
baba Wats ur problem? hw can I be crushing on pesin way I dey Bleep at will? get sense o... Ask her of sly, if she will be honest to u. she sold a wig to my ex dat was wen I met her, dis an additional detail 4 u. one more thing don't quote me anymore if u do I will upload picture evidence, seems u don spend ur schools fees money on top her so u no wan use ear hear say she Bleep oda sumptuous diccks
I will quote you as many times because I know u seek cheap attention...you have no evidence. Read my lips non! Ooh I forgot...I'm not in your league and won't waste my time engaging u. Show ur evidence if u have one...Ikpi
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by drizzymadbet(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Sweetie I take God beg you, abeg no go party this night oooo, fine girls are soon becoming an endangered specie before we go hear stories that touches the eyes.

Please don't make a nigga a pre-widower or baeless grin

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by drizzymadbet(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2017
thunderfirebubu:

Nigga be like say u wan give this guy hi BP. Nigga has invested a lot of time energy and resources on this graduated olosho, abeg pity the nigga abeg, for my sake, so that thunder go keep to dey fire tinibu for foisting on us a decapitated nepotistic tribalistic fanatic with zero economic sense
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by Kingkyle1(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
no mind d op he wants to push me into revealing details of my encounter with the babe.
wink Real G Ahbeg give me some sauce nah. Don't be stingy grin.The pictures displayed shows the kind of person she is, likewise the other niggas utilizing the rare opportunity.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by thunderfirebubu: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2017
drizzymadbet:

Nigga be like say u wan give this guy hi BP. Nigga has invested a lot of time energy and resources on this graduated olosho, abeg pity the nigga abeg, for my sake, so that thunder go keep to dey fire tinibu for foisting on us a decapitated nepotistic tribalistic fanatic with zero economic sense
i sight u bro
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by thunderfirebubu: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2017
peterveo:
I will quote you as many times because I know u seek cheap attention...you have no evidence. Read my lips non! Ooh I forgot...I'm not in your league and won't waste my time engaging u. Show ur evidence if u have one...Ikpi
ma nigga to upload pics ain't no problems bro but d deal is its her ego dat will be bruised not yours. ur pain now be say after spending all ur parents money on d gal u no chop her na breast u dey kiss.. too bad bro, step up ur game bro
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Signs Out Of Unical Pics by idu1(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
She no get nyash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cows Inside The Classroom Of plateau state University Bokkos(pics) / FUPRE VS UNIBEN..See funny tweets / To All Nairalanders,let Protest Against Outrageous Thread On Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.