Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Believe In You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Believe In You (607 Views)

When People Cease To Believe In God This Happens / I Believe / WHIMSICAL THOUGHTS - How Much Do You Believe In Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In You by PenAStory: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/02/22/i-believe-in-you/

I do not believe their is a manual we all must follow to be noticed, that there is just one road to success. I do not think change should ever be suppressed, I think we can not always find examples for the paths we choose and I definitely do not believe somebody somewhere has gone through everything we are going through. Rather, I believe everyone is unique and I believe in this diversity. I believe you can not always find an example to follow, you are allowed to create your game and its rules. I have seen great things pop out of the unlikely with more result gotten when you are true to you. That to me is just the whole idea of faith.

I believe in the raw you The you that don’t judge yourself with other people’s yardsticks. The you that is not afraid to stand alone, the you that holds your head up high, that will rise after the seventh fall, the you that will touch the world, simply saying, the original you. If there’s a book you really want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet then you must write it but first believe in you because I believe in you.

Source PenAStory www.penastory.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tram 83 Wins Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015. / Miss. Kemi [the Party] Espisode 1 By Jonaz / 2015-2016 Meanings Of Aphabets By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.