Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival (67165 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Femi Kuti: I Did Not Blast Tubaba And Not Against Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by LesbianBoy(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2016
If this story is true then 2baba na big fool o lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2016
And here we go, another controversy
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by omozu1(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2016
This woman should let twobaba family be even if she was deflowered or deplant by twobaba she should go and search for her own man.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by tunde1200(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2016
mzEhmmy:

If a man wants to cheat,nothing ,I repeat,nothing can stop him.. grin grin grin

Hmmm not every man does that o.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Churchgeh(f): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Palava you dey find
palaver you go geti ohhhhhh

(in Fela voice)
grin grin
majamajic:
when trouble sleep ..... grin grin
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by showblack(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
dearsly:
There is nothing like disvirgin in ENGLISH!!!!!!....okponge OP!!

Did u swallow Oxford dictionary.. correct the op

1 Like

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Missmossy(f): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Annie this is the beginning grin grin

This Okpo lady too has a lot brewing for her!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
EVEN IN THE 'AFRICAN QUEEN MUSIC VIDEO' ANNIE WASNT THE ONLY LADY TUFACE CALLED HIS AFRICAN QUEEN SO SHE SHOULD CALM DOWN AND TAKE HEART.

3 Likes

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by FILEBE(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
I don't wish for the life of a celebrity. My prayer has always been: Oh lord! Give me wealth but not the fame attached to it.

Famous people find it difficult to live a normal life. They suddenly become role model. If Jay-z sneezes without an handkerchief it will be on newspaper front page.

Well, what do i know?

3 Likes

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Aleora(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
It has started###film##scandal

2 Likes

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by AmAlbert(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Nwanne lekwa Gobé...
Kasala In highest range...
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by swtdrms(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2016
mzEhmmy:

If a man wants to cheat,nothing ,I repeat,nothing can stop him.. grin grin grin
Are you trying to give us legitimate excuse to cheat?
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Omolola1(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
dearsly:

Oga-Know-Too-Many-English, ain't you a darling?
That's how it was stated in the Snapshot...

Thanks for the correction though, you are so nice! cheesy
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by cberryx: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2016
dearsly:

grin
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by sladimeji(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2016
mtcheeeew...another instafight loading
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Wowzer(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2016
@Kennygee. When is the release date for your novel ? " Adventures of Tuface Idibia".
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Wowzer:
@Kennygee. When is the release date for your novel ? " Adventures of Tuface Idibia".

Lol. I no dey write book o.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by nowornever2016: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2016
tubaba I happy for you oo if na true sey you disvirgin d girl I no say you too go happy well well cos sometimes ago you cry say you never disvirgin woman ..

1 Like

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by rhymesnoni(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin 2baba da shoooter twalle.

1 Like

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Omolola1(f): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by PrettyGaby(f): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Now, why am I not surprised
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by repogirl(f): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Annie, you go give yourself heart attack. Who send you go marry Ashawo before? angry

4 Likes

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Fimile kin jijo kabieesi o kabieesi , dami is still disturbing when she knows I'm married, grin I am a celebrity grin wifey ma wo be o ma wo be , ko eti ikun Si won. Annie you are on a long thing. Shoutout to all the baby papas in the house grin 2baba boss of them baby papas wink e no kwonsine them wetin kwonsine U be sey u are father Abraham
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by YelloweWest: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Annie should divorce tuface if she can't deal with it.
He will never change
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Forwetinnah: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
I now see who he wrote his "if love is a crime I'm willing to be wanted" song for (can't remember the title). That song was about a virgin or so who asked him if he wanted to be the last man standing. I seeeee cheesy . Ani come rush quick quick go consult her village Oracle, and 2baba changed his mind..now she's making noise. These women who bring their sheeesh to the cyberspace don't know they end up looking silly

7 Likes

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Elxandre(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Nienie:
Gobe..Lol
But Annie sef eff up..shey she didn't know tuface is the father of many nations ni?
Why you fine like this?
Kilode!!! smiley
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by nidera(f): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2016
not criticizing Annie bt was she thinking 2face is now a changed man,she knowns dat her man is a public figure and that he has more than 5 kids from different women before she married him,,,,u don't monitor ur man,give him space. any man dat wants to cheat will definitely cheat no matter how you go abt it.
if 2baba is not a legend,Annie will never marry him with such records except she doesn't know what she wants...allow ur man be so dat u won't be further embarrassed with more thing u gonna dig out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by donkross1(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Dem say the chief, e dey sleep with the thief wife, abo.ki for corner, e dey sleep with the chief wife, the neighbour daughter carry belle for the thief child Something e dey go round town.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by hob(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria Artiste Scandal...Season 2016
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by charsobodo(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Ok just watching in 3D
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Kay17: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Mrs Anna should realize her husband isn't an automaton. She should confront her husband and tell him to keep to his vows.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Forwetinnah: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Sommyangel:
When will ladies learn to stop fighting over a man.. The choice is solely meant for the man.. If you like put her pix everywhere, if ur man wants to go after her, u can't stop it!

Simple!!
Annie should be the last woman complaining. ...she knew TUFACE VERY WELL BEFORE SHE MARRIED HIM so why the fuss? Some women think they can change a man once he's married to them, they're not GOD..only GOD/near death experience can do that. My advice..if anyone notices what they can't tolerate at all in a relationship..dust your feet and zoom off, don't bother getting married. It's not gonna get bera but worse

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.