Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival (67166 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Femi Kuti: I Did Not Blast Tubaba And Not Against Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Donexy16(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
favoured234:
See how low Annie is dragging herself...
What was she expecting when she married Tuface? That "he has given his life to Christ"

I shame for Annie

True that. She forgot she married d baddest guy. Her headache sha
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by myfantasies(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sommyangel:
When will ladies learn to stop fighting over a man.. The choice is solely meant for the man.. If you like put her pix everywhere, if ur man wants to go after her, u can't stop it!
God bless you for dese words

U couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Donexy16(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ma Nigga still balling hard despite the wife's insecurity and excessive jealousy. No time. ride on Baba.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by dstar01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
dearsly:
There is nothing like disvirgin in ENGLISH!!!!!!....okponge OP!!
Guy free Op joor, ITK dey kill u go
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
hahaha.
Annie, that was a very wrong action.
If the girl is really a bad girl and tuface still loves her... just forget it. expect ur divorce papers soon.

Besides, most men cheat on their wives, not to talk of tuface that is a certified wangling dick. Tuface na pure benue man.
Was she expecting a miracle? or did she put him in a bottle?
grin
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
PresVA:
Annie should go and 'fight' her husband instead of the lady... Someone can't 'destroy' your home without an insider! Fight the fight from within!

She may never win the fight though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

... Is like you're hexperience in that field of play smiley
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Osakah24(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
iamLeo:
Raymond Dokpesi’s niece....Chai!! 2baba don hammer b dat o
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Elxandre(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nienie:

Na God oo
Lol...
You're funny.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by mikron(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
tubaba always breaking female gates since time immemorial. nothing do u,
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/annie-idibias-wedding-vows-revealed/

just came across this now on vanguard while reading news.
very lovely vows.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by daclint(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
lordcyl3:
this 2016 seem to be d worst year... baba God let all these problem end this month Abeg.. food to chop na wahala

It's gonna be my best year
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by haryomikun(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tubaba! You are great grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Annie sef is a funny woman. A man who didn't marry you for about 8 years or so giving birth everywhere suddenly declares love and you didn't suspect anything. I don't like being judgmental but I have to say the truth

http://www.TheMchub.com

1 Like

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Barrysleek(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Insecurity is a disease. Annie should confront her husband and leave the rich kid alone.

1 Like

Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by preciousedwin63(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is my sister Chidimma picture ooooooo
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by placeofallure(f): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
favoured234:
See how low Annie is dragging herself...
What was she expecting when she married Tuface? That "he has given his life to Christ"

I shame for Annie

Talk about the leopard that can never change its spots. Tuface! Tuface!! Tuface!!! If I hear.....!
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by tityboi: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Tuface won't stop till he fuckkkkkkkkkeeeeeedddddd the whole girls in naija ....
I hope they castrate his diiiiiiikckkkkkk this time
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by braveheart99(m): 1:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Why is Annie melodramatic. The chick never born and you're complaining. smh!
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by mzEhmmy(f): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2016
PigMeat:

U were born the same day with the porrnstar, ALEXIS LOVE. Hmmmm! Google her biography to knw abt ur newly found birth mate.
No, I wasn't and even if I was. What are u trying to imply here..
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by PigMeat: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2016
mzEhmmy:

No, I wasn't and even if I was. What are u trying to imply here..
Have u googled it to see No, I aint implying any thing negative. Just a revelation to u.
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by dencobright(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2016
haba tubaba I taught u don hang ur boot,even though ubbe fine man,make u go fifa collect red card permission to fire some of this side attraction ladies.abi seven kid never do u
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by Gebbson007(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
If this story is true then 2baba na big fool o lipsrsealed
smh lyk u wunt open d door if e knocks
Re: Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival by rhames(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
the politics of long john

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.