Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist (994 Views)

. / 5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped / Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist by Philipsakwari(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2016
CREATING BEAUTY OUT OF NOTHING: THE ADVENTURES OF A PHOTO ARTIST
In Nigeria, photo arts seems to be the least known of all genres of art. In fact there are very few photographers who earns their living from it. Most photographers are busy competing on weddings and events that they miss out on one of the most important aspects of their profession. The excuse of not having buyers for the arts does not arise because we must create the products first before buyers come to appreciate them.
My ventures into the world of Photo Artistry started in 2013 when I first participated in an exhibition titled "The Revolutionary Artists Exhibition 2013" in which I exhibited alongside with other artists like painters, sculptors etc. at Oriental Hotel, Lagos. That exhibition did not just open my eyes to the potentials of a photo artist in Nigeria but it also gave me an opportunity to learn the processes of creating beautiful Photo Arts and at the same time put me in limelight.
Processes of creating a beautiful photo art
a. Making the shots: To me this is the most important of all the processes. It involves having a clear vision of what you want to shoot. what are those themes that you always like to capture? Does it have a story line? It could be anything that happens around you. Even though a ....... For details go to http://philipsakwari.com.ng/2016/02/22/creating-beauty-out-of-nothing-the-adventures-of-a-ph

(1) (Reply)

My Portfolio, Rants And Other Things / What Professional Video Camera Would You Recommend For Church Video Recording ? / Please How Do I Install GIMP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.