Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) (56510 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by beautyerhu86(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yemi Alade use to be darker than this babe naaàaa. Thanks to bleaching chemicals called cream. They really do signs and wonders. Although they look alike.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by repogirl(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
blackpanda:
She should open her book and read not smiling sheepishly like roasted goat. grin shocked
na wetin na?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by STENON(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by jattshaf(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
[b][/b]Ehen ! And what does that has to do with me??
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by gbens2000(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
beautyerhu86:
Yemi Alade use to be darker than this babe naaàaa. Thanks to bleaching chemicals called cream. They really do signs and wonders. Although they look alike.
those they surprise me atimes oh,as dey bath with them.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by ipledge10(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
OP PLEASE WAKE UP
changing moniker like pad
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by lilyheaven: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
are you joking?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Jok3r(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
ujoseph006:
This cute university of abuja damsel, looks more like the super star yemi alade, remarkable resemblance.

What do you think nairalanders?

nice
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by sheshiahmad(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
dis dude ix drunk
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
ipledge10:
changing moniker like pad
.LOLZ...YAFF CATCH ME AGAIN
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Adeiza4real(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=ujoseph006 post=43148132]This cute university of abuja damsel, looks more like the super star yemi alade, remarkable resemblance.

[hope no be her kid sis.. or relative?]
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by vRendoh(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin

Please send me the address, as i no fit get Yemi, i go must get this one! kiss
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
taaaaaaaaaaa,not hating o,but she no reach abeg
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
taaaaaaaaaaa,not hating o,but she no reach abeg
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by SweetJustice: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
pls which of them in the pix is singer Yemi Alade
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Power of make over. She look like person wey rob red oil for body.
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
That was Yemi before she got money to buy cream and disturb us with the "hit and run" Johnny.
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
u be bad person chei!lol
Dudeweedlmao:
You can literally buy oil from that nose
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Maybe they have the same Toto. I can't see any resemblance. See straight waist şef! Her eyes don dirty finish. Her big teeth is yellow. @op, the Girl nah your departmental crush?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by hottathanfire(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jeromejnr:

And how do u know she is broke?
Help me ask her sir, bad belle is allowed anytime anyday tongue
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by hadexdemo: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
O boi c yansh
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by addikt(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jeromejnr:

And how do u know she is broke?

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Opening this thread was a mistake, closes thread and hisses away... angry waste of my dollar, naira time
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by kepal99(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Churchgeh:
But they really look alike, can hardly differentiate if not for the colour.

Make Baba God pick her own call too nah grin

He will, I'v been talking to Him on phone that's why His line has been busy. He promised to call me back soon
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:
she's darker and broke, but the resemblance is clear.
..... Hw do u know she is broke... Or u just want to spew trash
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by glosplendid(f): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ya....she is in sociology
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by galadima77(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op why do u av to insult our dear Yemi wit that girl na. Though the girl no bad but for yemi look alike? Thats a no no!

See d way i rush enter the thread, only to be confronted with .......i comment my reserve

Guys been feeling Yemi like NL mods feeling tonto dike.

Lmao
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Deejay1000(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
You can literally buy oil from that nose

kwakwakwakwa #rollin on d floor
whc kind of oil ?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
She needs to work on her nose and complexion. Also she needs to wear a waist band to increase her heaps.
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
ujoseph006:
This cute university of abuja damsel, looks more like the super star yemi alade, remarkable resemblance.

It's a nyc way to hype ur babe knowing she's a Nairalander but when u wake up from ur fantasy u will realize that she is still ugly. Well, they say love is blind, op now I see ur blindness.
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
They both look alike. The only difference being Yemi is uk used with all accessories while the other lady na naija used from olx grin grin grin grin

Anyway sha Yemi was just like that b4 she started bleaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.