Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) (56514 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by justmenoni: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
No be baby oil she use sef..na confirm adi agbon grin
FlawlessRebirth2:
OP PLEASE WAKE UP

see as her face de shine like say na the full rubber of BABY OIL she take rub face

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Goridoe(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
OP PLEASE WAKE UP

see as her face de shine like say na the full rubber of BABY OIL she take rub face

[size=13pt]lol no vex bruh.. see as she con waste OIL for face whey one woman for somewhere need to fry AKARA ehn [/size]
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
justmenoni:
No be baby oil she use sef..na confirm adi agbon grin
.PLEASE WHARRIS DHAT?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=13pt]lol no vex bruh.. see as she con waste OIL for face whey one woman for somewhere need to fry AKARA ehn [/size]
.JESUS

YOU GUYS ARE MEAN....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by justmenoni: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ehm das is groundnut oil grin cheesy

quote author=FlawlessRebirth2 post=43155242].PLEASE WHARRIS DHAT?[/quote]
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Goridoe(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.JESUS

YOU GUYS ARE MEAN....

mabinu baiby smiley
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by BabiousBlog: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
kinda
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Divasoress: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Honestly, i don't see any resemblance maybe it's the hairdo
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by NnaekweC(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mehn! The resemblance is quite canny...
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
The complexion nko? The darker skin and the lighter skin.
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
The UniAbuja babr fine sha. Who get her control?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by missyQween(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
wow....Make I go find my own
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Keepshining(f): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
ujoseph006:
This cute university of abuja damsel, looks more like the super star yemi alade, remarkable resemblance.

What do you think nairalanders?

Oh really?
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Teddeebear: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:
she's darker and broke, but the resemblance is clear.
oko ifan kee afo nie …
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
blackpanda:
She should open her book and read not smiling sheepishly like roasted goat. grin shocked
Geez, epic
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by datigbogirl: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
yes I can see the resemblance but one is darker and the other is lighter.

Suffering is powerful.
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by shotgun22(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:
wicked!
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by phemwest(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
ujoseph006:
This cute university of abuja damsel, looks more like the super star yemi alade, remarkable resemblance.

What do you think nairalanders?

the girl doesn't resemble yemi jooor,, she no get booty like her
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Idydarling(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jeromejnr:

And how do u know she is broke?
compared to Yemi, she's hell broke
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Idydarling(f): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Damfostopper:
..... Hw do u know she is broke... Or u just want to spew trash
and u are d only e-diot who doesn't know that compared to Yemi she's broke? or u want 2 show ur st.pidity here

olodo
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Olaxtra: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:

Darker and broke
Ur head need garri ijebu!
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by brajy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
they look much alike
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by mjoo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:
So if girl is dark in completion she's broke abi. # wake up
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by EmmanNweke50: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2016
no resemblance bruh. except you talking bout the hairstyle
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
OP PLEASE WAKE UP

wtf if her face is shining? does she look like Yemi? yes or no? Nobody asked for all that trash. Not that Yemi herself is even pretty. Lol
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Speechless3:
wtf if her face is shining? does she look like Yemi? yes or no? Nobody asked for all that trash. Not that Yemi herself is even pretty. Lol
.BUSY BODY ON THE LOSE

ABEG CRAZE ENTER INSIDE

OTONDO FEELING FUNKY
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.BUSY BODY ON THE LOSE

ABEG CRAZE ENTER INSIDE

OTONDO FEELING FUNKY
ingrate. hope you feel better now that i have mentioned you. Brainless fool. You must be very ugly yourself to be impressed by your average looking celeb. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Idydarling:

Wicked
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Speechless3:
ingrate. hope you feel better now that i have mentioned you. Brainless fool. You must be very ugly yourself to be impressed by your average looking celeb. Olodo.
.LOLZ B!TCH UPLOAD YOU PIX LETS COMPARE....

LOLz.

SISTER NO BE ME DE PURGE I AINT WORRIED ABOUT NOBODIES SHIT
...(IF YOU KNOW WARRA MEAN?)
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2016
I dont see the resemblance
Re: Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Idydarling:

and u are d only e-diot who doesn't know that compared to Yemi she's broke? or u want 2 show ur st.pidity here

olodo
..... I don't av tym to exchange word with daft people.....if ur d only mad bittch roaming.... U can continue to mention me.... Iranu abasha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.