Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) (54460 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife, Maryam Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin's Wife, Maryam Is Pregnant (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
and dis old fat woman is irresistible grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

If all these Brides are that "irresis-kini" They should stop wearing make up on their wedding day! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by SBhelper: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
What of his older wives!
Nigerian Politicians love marrying new wives...at any time they are in new position!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by ercel: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Her full pic showing the body physique else her beauty's just exagerated!!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by nas07: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
For the man, marriage is allowed anytime he wants additional wife. so long as he can afford it
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by allcomage: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunsewa:
Was wondering how a grown up lady like this was single up to now in the land of northern Nigeria.

There are alot of matured classy ladies in the north but there are short of classy men to marry them.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by justmenoni: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
She's even a virgin sef grin cheesy

quote author=sunsewa post=43150850]Was wondering how a grown up lady like this was single up to now in the land of northern Nigeria.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
diva90:
She's okay. The word 'Irresistible' is quite an exaggeration
Are u quite sure u understood the context in which the quoted was used? In the context of the beholder, yes

He wouldn't have gone after her if she wasn't "irresistible" to him.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by mynd1(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
alcmene:
I can bet all my property....
She is not a virgin cool
lmao. How u take know? undecided
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Badgers14: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunsewa:
Was wondering how a grown up lady like this was single up to now in the land of northern Nigeria.

Thought about that for aa sec... But later realized that Northern elites do send this kids to uk for further education... She was properly one of those
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by diva90: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

He wouldn't have gone after her if she wasn't "irresistible" to him.

Says who? What if it was an arranged marriage or he married her for political reasons? Eg. To strengthen ties with her father who may be a bigger political figure than he is. Or are you just supposedly naive? The context in which the word was used is clear. Trust me when I say this man probably has side chics/girlfriends that are finer than this his new wife.... However this was his choice
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by JUBILEE2000: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
scarffield:
Some ladies b weighing 53kg b4 makeup nd 72kg after makeup!

now this is wicked!!!!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
beautiful lady...the governor take eye go market...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
diva90:

Says who? What if it was an arranged marriage or he married her for political reasons? Eg. To strengthen ties with her father who may be a bigger political figure than he is. Or are you just supposedly naive? The context in which the word was used is clear. Trust me when I say this man probably has side chics/girlfriends that are finer than this his new wife.... However this was his choice

Lack of comprehension and thoughtlessness are what I have observed as the major problem with most of u here.

On the one hand, I was 'naive', on the other, you contradicted yourself by agreeing to the simple fact she was 'his choice'.

And In this way, rubbishing your earlier position that her being irresistible was 'exagerated' Come on, you can do better than this. Think!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by arabianights: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunsewa:

My dear, much as they marry early but they still have a high percentage of ladies in their late 30's and even 40's who have never married.Dont also forget that the north has the highest rate of divorce with Kano as number 1.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by carinmom(f): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
SANCTO:

She is a jawara (divorcee) .had two female children for her former husband an Alhaji fro Bichi.
Hahahaha, its not jawara its bazawara, anyway don't mind me. You may be right oo because she definitely looks like a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by arabianights: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
SANCTO:

She is a jawara (divorcee) .had two female children for her former husband an Alhaji fro Bichi.

Thats a lie!! she has never married though shes old.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by shegra58: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunsewa:
they plenty like that for east wey bride price no gree make person marry them grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by arabianights: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
ChappyChase:

The thing shock me too!!
Maybe them hide her inside fridge all this while!

Lol......ROTF.....LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

there are many of them, my dear And i mean plenty.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by ChappyChase: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
arabianights:

Lol......ROTF.....LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
there are many of them, my dear And i mean plenty.
I hear thee...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunsewa:

She may have been divorced or widowed. She is too beautiful to lie fallow at any age. Wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Iamlordgee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Irresitable.. Hell no.. I was hoping to see Some sort of mermaid Tho.. Buht she try "ebomy"
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Iamlordgee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Irresitable.. Hell no.. I was hoping to see Some sort of mermaid Tho.. Buht she try "ebony"
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
diva90:
She's okay. The word 'Irresistible' is quite an exaggeration
Not even very OK
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
I see DSL.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunsewa:
she schooled abroad ni.
she no grow up for north

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
So the price of dollar no affect this one ??

Pure water increase --- dollar
Transport increase. ---dollar

Marrying wife suppose to increase too because of dolaar

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by unphilaz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
ShitHead:
If the makeup comot now, she go dey like a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sokoto and kano

Nice combination....
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
drfav:
Governor Tanbuwal my governor

on behalf of my mentor Rt.Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal ....
Nagode
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
SANCTO:

how comes you knew she was Bazawara & had 2 kids from her previous marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.