Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) (54464 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife, Maryam Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin's Wife, Maryam Is Pregnant (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by nengisteph(f): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
wike wife fine pass her 100 times if na lie google
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by chidextec: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tambuwal: my dear I go whack u well well this night ooo.

Wife: hmmmm we go know who go first tire. Dis night u go know say u be learner for wia I dey. grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by 982ABU(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tritone02:
wat is dis country turning into. this waste of public funds. y must he marry another wife while still in power?
dis is wat pdp caused.
he tell you he used public funds
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Vado(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
drfav:
Governor Tanbuwal my governor

cool cool 8 wink
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by ItuExchange(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Everybody wants to marry a beautiful woman.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm just happy she's an adult.
Northerners can marry 100, doesn't bother me. It's only painful when the bride is a child, thank God it's not the case here.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by mira4u: 3:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Most beautiful first lady indeed.

So how will you describe these ones?

1. Wife of Jigawa state governor

2. Wife of Rivers state governor

3. Wife of kebbi state governor

4. Wife of Ogun state governor

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by medexico(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
mayonnaise:
Northern ladies.

They're just soo cute and slim smiley smiley

Bro, I'm in Kano, I see them everyday!
So pretty
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na only wife wife wife i de hear,from ooni of ife to tambulwa..na waa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Senators Saraki And Akpabio Clash Over Seating Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.