Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) (7819 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by ndcide(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What is nonsense? You are okay with a professor of economics coining terms, instead of offering advises that can help turn the economy around.

Same way I retired General, told us the fight against boko haram was a declaration of war against the north. His own North.

Besides buhari doesn't take advice. Even the CBN waits for him to agree on any policy before it's even considered.

Abeg free the man jare

1 Like

Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by 989900: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This is like saying if a brother will not listen to an advice, you will not give him an advice.

The advice is not for only Pres. Buhari but for his cabinet, the CBN manager, the local producers and Nigerian consumers.

Prof. Utomi has said Buhari should let them talk. I said, there are a lot of means to get your message across. For instance, did Prof. Utomi not tweet his message. He conducts lectures, accepts interviews.

What stops the Professor from writing a book on the way forward now we are in a financial mess?

He wants to get paid. He wants appointment. And I used to love and respect the man. sad

1 Like

Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by 989900: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
PreyingMantis:
My goodness me! It definitely can't get worse than this. Can you listen to yourself? For the records, Buhari is a criminal coup plotter that overthrew a democratically elected government. The man is a well known power hungry dictator of the worst type. No amount of lies and propaganda can ever obliterate his history.

I used to think he plotted the coup along with them too, but according to a few other sources too; he did not . . . he was invited to assume leadership as a senior officer who can be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by 989900: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Even if Utomi or any world renowned economist writes 10 volumes of books on direction ans solution on Nigerians present day economic dilemma, people like you would not read it but will go ahead and criticize his person because you believe anyone that criticizes buhari's policies hates him. Don't forget that Nigeria is not a reading nation if not buhari wouldn't have ever been able to win an election in this country. To correct your ascertion, Pat Utomi has proffered many solutions to Nigeria about its economic directions but buhari is deaf and can never work with anyonce advice but his. Even the 1st step he has taken to condemn the wrong directions openly has met Zombies forming alliance and tagging it "hate speech" I have listened to Utomi proffered solution on Channels but the Zombies went ahead and watered it down with all the filth they could get. Where are we today?

Professor Timi, and Henry Boyo writes and grants meaningful interviews. And some of their ideas are being put forward for implementation today. Even if the gov't of the day does not implement them, a good number of us have learnt from their wealth of knowledge, and the next administration might implement it.

My prof. simply wants to get paid . . . not a crime though, but he can as well keep shut (ironically he wanted the President to keep shut too), if all he has are criticisms without solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
989900:

I used to think he plotted the coup along with them too, but according to a few other sources too; he did not . . . he was invited to assume leadership as a senior officer who can be trusted.
Lies! So who plotted and executed the coup then?
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by 989900: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
PreyingMantis:
[s]Lies! So who plotted and executed the coup then?[/s]
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
He's looking for some tips

TheGoodJoe:
Pat Utomi should go and sit down. All these men who claim to know everything about economics fold their arms and do nothing.

It does not take much to spread the message or contribute to National building.

Instead of Pat Utomi to make write ups of means to help the Nigerian economy and open the eyes of Nigerians to the steps to encourage purchase of locally made goods, he is coining Propagandanomics.

Does that show smartness. I can coin a better sounding phrase. Propagonomics. Which sounds far better and it is easier to pronounce.

All these men claiming they know it all should make write ups of their solutions to combat the economic crisis or they should shut up and allow those who want to help work.

1 Like

Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by PreyingMantis(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
989900:
The truth is actually very bitter my friend. Buhari is not your father. Stop defending him like as if your life depends on it. I find it utterly repulsive the way you guys have carried on with this Buhari defense.
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by 989900: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
PreyingMantis:
[s]The truth is actually very bitter my friend. Buhari is not your father. Stop defending him like as if your life depends on it. I find it utterly repulsive the way you guys have carried on with this Buhari defense.[/s]
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by mikolo80: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
mightyokwy:
Nigeria is at verge of collapse, nothing seems to be working anymore. The worst is that our leaders are confuse.
our leaders are not confused
they know why they sought power
it is you the voters that are confused for being magaed by them
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by mikolo80: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
Dude still pained he was never a president.

ask ur people to vote for u na...

try again, loose again!
that mumu prof wen no fit win councillor
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by mightyokwy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
mikolo80:
our leaders are not confused
they know why they sought power
it is you the voters that are confused for being magaed by them
My brother is heartbreaking. Tribalism and religion is destroying this country. But wait a minute are you not part of the voters
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by mikolo80: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
Dude still pained he was never a president.

ask ur people to vote for u na...

try again, loose again!
that wan wen no fit win councillor
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by mikolo80: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
mightyokwy:
My brother is heartbreaking. Tribalism and religion is destroying this country. But wait a minute are you not part of the voters
no my brother,ignorance and laziness is our problem.
no,i have never been in a position to vote(never register where i can vote)
but i am working on that.
i intend to participate and do my part to build a better nigeria
cos all dis grammar no de solve anything
Re: Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) by Igboid: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
The best way to right a wrong and profer solutions, is firstly by pointing out a wrong, secondly for the wrong party to agree that he is wrong, then the ground would have been watered for an advice aimed at righting the wrong to germinate, grow and bear fruits.

APC sycophants can't even admit that Buhari is on the wrong path, how then can they seek for advice on the way forward, when they are yet to admit that the country under Buhari policies is moving backwards.

Utomi is being crucified for pointing out a wrong, I guess his head would be cut off by the time he gets to the advice part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National School Feeding Programme To Become Africa's Largest By End Of 2018 - VP / Imo: Gunmen Rape Soldier Before Fiancé, Behead Victims, Post Video / Videos and Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Maradun LGA, Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.