Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (64590 Views)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by maestrodavy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
lolzzz.....shey u dey work 4 ajani poki poki ni.....u geh craze gan oooo...rotfl

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by YabaLeftist: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Asthma is not there. I've witnessed the case of an asmathic guy who suffered a crisis as he was just walking along the road. He fell down on the road and was convulsing and gasping for breath. I even thought it was epilepsy. Fortunately he was revived when someone rushed and bought an inhaler or whatever they call it.
Needless to say he was so mortified when he regained consciousness. He was weeping and saying that he was 'jazzed'.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by MissSlimbody(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
You're a clown gringringringrin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by darmheee: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

. Looollz. Original omo oko!!!
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Goridoe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

[size=13pt]CERTIFIED WEREY GIDI LELEYI... grin grin grin ***eeerm barman, help me give this guy and hin entire family Oroki Herbal Mixture***[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Bigtoto(f): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
I remember my first days in school with running nose, even with my crush in the lab with me.

Well, for me the most embarrassing disease in public in the days of buhari is that one called 'kanji'. It's easily contagious, it can enter you at anytime, burn you up and leave you burning.

The worst punishment ever is to be suffering from hornyment.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Viktor1983:
These ones are small.... I didn't see epilepsy.

Thank you o

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

All these don do you before You even add remedy join am. You try no be small
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by blessedqueen(f): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Viktor1983:
These ones are small....
I didn't see epilepsy.

Abi ooo I was expecting dat one
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by desire222(f): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
adepiero:
This op is a dunce. The only disease in the aforementioned is hepatitis the rest are just ailment and influenza undecided
Medical doctor, must u insult him before u correct him. Mr know all. We have seen u.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by eleko1: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin Werepe grin cheesy grin grin grin
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Basit99(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
ddaammyy:
After shave itching, that one na die And whoophing cough angry
dis one embarrass me in class last week
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by sonnie10: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obesity is one of them. Some tend to be stereotypical when it come to relating with obese people. Do you notice how people look at that person who is fat in a tight danfo commercial bus? Sometimes, you see a passenger waiting outside for a different person to share seat with that obese person. I feel embarrassed for them sometimes.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Drdonzeez(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.
YOU FORGOT HALITOSIS
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
ddaammyy:
tnx o! I hv really learnt my lesson. Bfr bfr I will jus target friday wen I don't hv lectures so that I can be indoor all thru the weekend, bfr monday e for don grow bk and the itching will reduce grin but now I get standby scissors What an annoying experience!

Hahaha...am glad. But on a serious note, u are vry funny.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by cycline404(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Oh boy you sell medicine for molue?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Anthos(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Running stomach is the worst you dare not leave your house! Them no born you well, with that nonsense noisy sound kwururuuuuuuu! na race you go use come home e go worst when it sights a toilet,e come dey force em way out
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by kinah(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

u av worked For the pple selling it before?

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ddaammyy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Basit99:

dis one embarrass me in class last week
as in, u will just stay ur own jeje not finding any body's trouble only for u to start feeling very hot and itchy down below, u will try to form no way Only for u to go to a hidden place to check what the problem is, and then u find nothing cry chai diaris godu oooooo
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
the worst should be kleptomania grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by bundur(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.
nice write up op but no. 6 is Hepatitis

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by dguizman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
ManTiger:
grin if the thing attack you ehn
e be like say d thing don do u before.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Dirkcoyt: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
If you're suffering from pimples/acne checkout this thread, put so much effort on this thread seems the mod don't find it worthy . I felt I might be helping someone out.

www.nairaland.com/2938622/treating-understanding-acne-pimples
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Missmossy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Catarrh my worst nightmare

Don't wish for any.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Mhen!!! Your experience speaks volumes! I bow yarnsh for you oh!

How long did you do this hawking in Ibadan?? grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by lwils1: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Appolo nko
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by grailife(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Translate yoruba to englsh
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by grailife(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Translate yoruba to english
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by bjt(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bros, you don sell for molue before grin
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Personmama: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
cycline404:

Oh boy you sell medicine for molue?

I am very sure he is the one that makes advertisement every evening at iyana ipaja bus stop..The advertisement goes thus "Ogun Alhaji Orobo,,ka beere,ka so pa.Ka yedi gerege,kiso ma bole gorogo,,Ogun Alhaji Orobo ni ki e lo. Ti ereke omode ba papo bi agolo miliki amuku,Ogun Alhaji orobo ni ki e lo fun..I can't help but laugh so hard when I hear

4 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by LKO(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Head bumps at the back of the head especially for a young guy. Embarrasing.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ademoladeji(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

You be herbalist, native doctor and witch doctor combined?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.