Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury (4713 Views)

'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by yomiafolabi: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
In this exclusive interview, tall slim model, Bakare O. Mubarak, the current Mr. Kwara International 2015, explains how his journey as a model all started, his future plans and also a little bit about his personality.

Tell us about yourself
Well, there are lots of things about me that I could tell… But I will tell you a little. I’m Bakare Olalekan Mubarak, a final year student of Al-hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara state, studying Accounting (BSc). I’m the 4th child of a family of 6 kids. Dad is from oyo state and mum from kwara state...the headquarters of the local government I represented share ifelodun LGA.

Continue to see more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/meet-bakare-tallest-model-in-nigeria.html

Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by dacovajnr: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Brother Agoro hw far grin
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by menabae(f): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chai,this one na nepa pole ooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by osemoses1234(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nah wa oooo dis man long oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Dxclusive(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Picture of d tall dude nd my bro

Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Dxclusive(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Picture of him nd my bro wen they were both contesting.

Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by funnyme(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Make I book this space first,I dey come.
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Zellie: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
The picture makes him look very tall, he's barely 6' 5"
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by olatade(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
i'm taller than this dude jare...was the tallest in school,tallest in camp and now tallest at my place of work embarassed
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
JUXT GIVE DIS GUY 7 inches SHOE WEY PEOPLE DEY WEAR.... shocked

Dis Guy Go Whisper To God grin
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by hatux: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Going with the pictures @Dxclusive posted, the guy is not that tall now.
Cause he looks more taller than the electric pole in the first picture...
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by axortedbabe(f): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
This one dun pass tall na long
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2016
No clue how I got here.
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2016
At 6ft1, height is never one of my worries; God's smile of approval and the depth of my wallet are.

But where is Tallesty? Make him come c him kind. Although his claim is subject to verification.
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by cruzita(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin shocked if NEPA cut this guy wire,na to wear handglove stand hang am back no need for ladder
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by roqrules04(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Dude is not Tall lipsrsealed
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Hasheer(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am stil the tallest in nigeria don't doubt tha y'all
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Kondomatic(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2016
arttysticfyngaz:
At 6ft1, height is never one of my worries; God's smile of approval and the depth of my wallet are.

But where is Tallesty? Make him come c him kind. Although his claim is subject to verification.
Serving a ban
Re: The Tallest Model In Nigeria Who Says His Skill As A Model Is His Biggest Luxury by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just only 2 inches taller than Orikinla.
Kini big deal?
Except his sugarcane is longer than mine that my babes call MASSIVE. grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye / Rare Photos Of Omotola’s Grown Up Sexy Daughters, Princess And Meraiah / The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.