Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God. (4813 Views)

Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God. by seedsower(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
This Testimony of Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu is unbelievable but true how God found him through His Prophet Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and rescued him at Christ Mercy Land Warri, Delta state.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaH3OMO3So0&feature=youtu.be

Re: The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God. by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dis guy nearly Kolo for life not film, Good to hear he has transform for better . such a good man shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Testimony Of Ernest Asuzu About His Transformation Of By A Prophet Of God. by seedsower(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Indeed God changes things and changeth not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off 'Baby Bump' At An Event / Akon Look Alike!!! / The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.