Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) (1150 Views)

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) by adren(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
wonders shall never end ooo..

my friend's mom bought her an iphone 6 worth 130k.. latest model oooo..

but the poor girl wants to start a business she is passionate about but her mom doesn't want to get involved..

isn't this silly..??
please, is the mother just selfish or she doesn't want her daughter to progress in life??

the girl in question is getting lean from excessive thoughts.. what should she do.. i have tried talking to her but it is not even working.
she has been indoor for 4 days now..

cc lalasticlala

Re: Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) by Gabaleve(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Make she sell the phone na
Re: Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) by menabae(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Let her look for a job nah abi she is crippled ni undecided
Re: Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) by calculator123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
what shall it profit her if she uses hma 130k phone and can't sell it to start up a business idea.
Re: Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) by adren(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
we are talking about a million dollar business idea here..
na only lalasticlala fit help her sha...
Re: Please Advice!! Her Mom Is Rich But Won't Help Her Financially. (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Your friend mom might just be my aunt...
She feels life is a competition for irrelevant things like clothes, shoes and cars...

(1) (Reply)

You Should See This Before & After Photo Of A Malnourished Little Girl / Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!...(A Must Read For Everyone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.