Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China (1150 Views)

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by number5(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
A baby boy in China born with a 6 inch tail due to a birth defect has finally had it removed.
The 11-month-old child, dubbed Yang Yang by local media, was born with the 15cm long fleshy growth.
His family nicknamed him 'little monkey' and though they resisted having surgery to remove the tail at first - he had the operation this month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3600488/The-boy-6-inch-TAIL-Rare-birth-defect-mean-baby-dubbed-little-monkey-family.html#ixzz49EHLVxVa

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by kossyablaze(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2016
LadyF come c o
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by ladyF(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
LadyF come c o
lol... We are in the end times dear.

But ermmm...that ass doesn't resemble that of a 11-month old baby na, that's quite big. It must belong to an adult. grin
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by klassykute(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
na tail b dat?
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by kossyablaze(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:

But ermmm...that ass doesn't resemble that of a 11-month old baby na, that's quite big. It must belong to an adult. grin
It looks 11 month to me o.... U sure say no be horse do the job?
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by number5(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:

So I taught. But av gone thru several internationally recognized news websites and they all report this story with very same pix and them all recent.

Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by mamawin(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2016
God I give you all the glory
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by ladyF(f): 9:55pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
hahaha e go be monkey. Horse tail is quite different...Some ladies sha!!! shocked

Let me believe it's a medical condition sha angry
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by ladyF(f): 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
number5:

So I taught. But av gone thru several internationally recognized news websites and they all report this story with very same pix and them all recent.
okay, but I'm just looking at the width of the something, it looks quite wide for a 1 year old...
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by number5(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:

okay, but I'm just looking at the width of the something, it looks quite wide for a 1 year old...

Lol.. Got me smiling there
Re: Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China by Nobody: 12:06am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:

(1) (Reply)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!...(A Must Read For Everyone) / Naija Haur Styles / Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.