Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (29213 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by thefakestan: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na "uselessgoat" what do u expect?
missKiffy:

How many girls you dey toast
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by cole265(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am beginning to love this ooni

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
missKiffy:

wetin concern u u dey wish make i toast u join yeyenatu undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by baby124: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Traveling Ooni. He will soon relegate himself to the Baale of Ife kingdom. Lmao. He has really cheapened the Ooni throne.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by arabaribiti(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Who is this useless goat derailing this place

Soro ko gba epe saye e
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by thefakestan: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ofcos what do you expect from a "uselessgoat"

missKiffy:

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by robay(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bros,u don dey craz oo,wetin u dey smoke ?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by SoNature(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
I see Ooni as a great bridge builder...something Buhari totally lacks.

Long live the king (Ooni)

May his reign bring peace and progress among Yoruba nation and all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
ril19:

seconded
he is working but most of his projects are in Nsukka....he wants to make "our" nsk wat it is supposed to have been.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ugwuanyi, pls start working and don't destroy the legacy of Sullivan chime in Enugu.
Nice Picture tho.
he is working but most of his projects are in Nsukka....he wants to make "our" nsk wat it is supposed to have been.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

its just a moniker. not the true reflection of who i am
I swear you don kolo grin LWKM grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
ok but he is the gov. Of the whole Enugu state and not just nsukka.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Kulas: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:
Nice one

"And some tribal scums will want to kill themselves here over online Igbo/Yoruba rivalry, come and see how your first class king and an Igbo man are reaching out to each other in brotherhood" Bugatie 2016

Long live the king.

That's how bridges are built and alliances formed

So d visit is now d indication of one Nigeria?. Abeg pack well joor!. The Ooni was made the Chancellor of UNN which is in Nsuka in Enugu state which Ugwuanyi is d governor.So you expect him to come to Nsuka and after the Convocation,he will just go back.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by tranxo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
As a first class oba in yoruba land, visiting people up and down is wrong. His seat is sacred and he should keep it so.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok but he is the gov. Of the whole Enugu state and not just nsukka.
he works in other region too...remember i said "most" of his works,i didn't say all....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kulas:

So d visit is now d indication of one Nigeria?. Abeg pack well joor!. The Ooni was made the Chancellor of UNN which is in Nsuka in Enugu state which Ugwuanyi is d governor.So you expect him to come to Nsuka and after the Convocation,he will just go back.

Ponder on this,

Why will a Yoruba monarch be made the Chancellor of a University in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by IkpuMmadu: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kulas:

Ooni paying homage to ugwuani

Where is shymm3x and onila
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
chocolateme:
I like your compliment sir tnx. But how can we both manage your moniker?
Stay away from him jux for your sanity
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
kidman96:
Is this the one comparing himself to the Great Oba of benin? ...
What a joke
Leaving you throne to visit an ordinary Governor.
Bros na Governor you de call 'Ordinary" so? You be strong man o

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Mbediogu(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok.. Congratulations sir on the new mantle of leadership bestowed upon you as my alma mater chancellor. Please sir, deliver and may God bless u.

A roaring lion is right behind you to agree totally with another lion and to devour all who may want to disagree. Good evening fellow lion(ess). My respect also to Kabiyesi.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by millionaireman: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kulas:

Goof. Nsukka, not Nsuka.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Ponder on this,

Why will a Yoruba monarch be made the Chancellor of a University in Igbo land.
the univ is a nigerian university not dat of igbo....an igbo man can also be a VC in other tribes.....for ur info,am igbo,nsukka precisely!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
the univ is a nigerian university not dat of igbo....an igbo man can also be a VC in other tribes.....for ur info,am igbo,nsukka precisely!

Nwa onyeke, nwere ya nwayoo, I know.
Dee eje

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by oluwasegun007(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
As a first class oba in yoruba land, visiting people up and down is wrong. His seat is sacred and he should keep it so.

I get your point....but don't you feel if he keep staying inside the confines of is palace looking @ old chiefs faces he might get old quick....don't forget dis man was in his late 30s 3yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Lilimax(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Nwa onyeke, nwere ya nwayoo, I know.
Dee eje
lol @ nwa onyeke smiley Reminds me of the language growing up. Onyeke and onye enye smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Nwa onyeke, nwere ya nwayoo, I know. Dee eje
hahaha...ewele iwe papa,ime agaa?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
lol @ nwa onyeke smiley Reminds me of the language growing up. Onyeke and onye enye smiley

Idikwa oyi?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
hahaha...ewele iwe papa,ime agaa?

Eshi di oyi une, ndii
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Lilimax(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Idikwa oyi?
A dim oyi smiley My cousin married from there and gave her son Chidioyi smiley Beautiful name shortens as Dioyi smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
A dim oyi smiley My cousin married from there and gave her son Chidioyi smiley Beautiful name shortens as Dioyi smiley
wow i love d name,u no d meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Return Dino Melaye To National Hospital Abuja (Video) / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Don't Just Sit, Follow Us & Burst Our Lies Or Truth - Amaechi / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.