Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (29209 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
A dim oyi smiley My cousin married from there and gave her son Chidioyi smiley Beautiful name shortens as Dioyi smiley

Beautiful name (meaning God is good), Nsukka people are wonderful, very hospitable and friendly. I use to join my friends to village for xmas then during school days.
If you see their collabo of Okpa and palmie
And their babes ehh, grin cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Lilimax(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
wow i love d name,u no d meaning?
the same thing as Chidinma smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Lilimax(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Beautiful name (meaning God is good), Nsukka people are wonderful, very hospitable and friendly. I use to join my friends to village for xmas then during school days.
I love them cos they are peace loving people. We learnt how to eat agbungbun ( fio-fio) in Nsukka. smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
the same thing as Chidinma smiley
yeah
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
I love them cos they are peace loving people. We learnt how to eat agbungbun ( fio-fio) in Nsukka. smiley

Mehn I miss those, agbugbu na achicha
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

u are not even from nsk and u are blowing my language like dat?
Guy,u are under arrest for tresspassing ooo.lol,thanks for d love
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Mehn I miss those, agbugbu na achicha
u can pick one of d ladies as a wife n ur kitchen will never lack otupi(agbugbu) n echicha again
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by mistercardinal(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]ITS CALLED PROMOTING OF ONENESS, FOR MY DISGRUNTLED BROTHERS HERE COMPARING THIS SIMPLE MAN,HIS STOOL AND THAT OF THE OBA OF BENIN, AM SORRY GO AND READ THE TRADITION OF ORIGIN OF THE OYO EMPIRE AND THAT OF THE BENIN KINGDOM.........DAALU NU
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari is doing his own internationally and the yoruba king is doing his locally.... no enter where you no go fit come out.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Bugatie(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
u can pick one of d ladies as a wife n ur kitchen will never lack otupi(agbugbu) n echicha again

Hahahaha, I give it to your women, they can be amazingly homely and faithful.(unlike the men sha).
Will think about the offer when I grow tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
As a first class oba in yoruba land, visiting people up and down is wrong. His seat is sacred and he should keep it so.

He is tired of RUSTY ROOFING SHEETS.
He needs fresh air
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by anyimontana(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

its just a moniker. not the true reflection of who i am
funny
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Rossikk(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
As a first class oba in yoruba land, visiting people up and down is wrong. His seat is sacred and he should keep it so.

He's got to keep up with the times... In the old days transport was an issue. Now he can just board a jet and arrive his destination in 30 minutes. No need to sit in the palace 24/7 anymore..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Fadekebisola(f): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
he is working but most of his projects are in Nsukka....he wants to make "our" nsk wat it is supposed to have been.
he is not doing anything at nsukka....i went for convocation there...stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by ajademola2000(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
baby124:
Traveling Ooni. He will soon relegate himself to the Baale of Ife kingdom. Lmao. He has really cheapened the Ooni throne.
Your thought though
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by ChappyChase: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ugwuanyi, pls start working and don't destroy the legacy of Sullivan chime in Enugu.
Nice Picture tho.
Babe na one chance we enter oo, that man clueless pass bubu himself!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by aalangel(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mtchewwwww...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by malachytochukwu(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wow , you sounded so intelligent.
Eintelekt:
This ugwuanyi is a goat for wearing that rag shocked sad
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by winzy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ugwuanyi, pls start working and don't destroy the legacy of Sullivan chime in Enugu.
Nice Picture tho.

Tell him oo... Are you in ENUGU btw?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by Niyinficient(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
missKiffy:

How many girls you dey toast

Heheheeheheheh! grin lobatan! Akara tu sepo! Asiri tu! I go enjoy dis film *grabs popcorn n Pepsi *grabs 3D glasses cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by elopee3000(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Bugatie:

Eshi di oyi une, ndii
this ngwo u spoke grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by jonnieoneng: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

I disagree with u on this.In view of the situation in Nigeria and the potential for it to escalate,there is no better time for the Ooni to do all he is doing now.I am proud that the next generation of Leaders are stepping up and rising to d challenge.There is hope of posterity,ride on bro.I will stop by your palace to pay homage someday.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by jonnieoneng: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Bugatie:
Nice one

"And some tribal scums will want to kill themselves here over online Igbo/Yoruba rivalry, come and see how your first class king and an Igbo man are reaching out to each other in brotherhood" Bugatie 2016

Long live the king.

That's how bridges are built and alliances formed

I like ur reasoning bro,I am of a firm belief that a Rifle and artillery can never bring peace.Upon the fact that Nigeria defeated Biafra,the agitation is yet alive.I wish the IPOD and MASSOB will realise this.The way forward is via Unity and dialogue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by jonnieoneng: 1:57am On Feb 23, 2016
baby124:
Traveling Ooni. He will soon relegate himself to the Baale of Ife kingdom. Lmao. He has really cheapened the Ooni throne.

U are not in tune with the times and season.Wisdom is very profitable.David used most of his days as King of Israel to wage wars on others,or fight against those who wage wars against him.But his Son Solomon reigned for many years and never waged a war.Wisdom requires visitation,dialogue,understanding and friendship.This is what Ooni is up to.I will not be surprised if in the nearest future he becomes a National point of reference.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by klimson: 6:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Eintelekt:
This ugwuanyi is a goat for wearing that rag shocked sad
You are an idiot!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by naijanaso: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2016
E BE LIKE SAY THIS NEW OONI WANT CHALLENGE PMB FOR VISITS OH.. . NO WAY! BUBU GO WIN AM HANDS DOWN. BUBU IS THE PRESIDENT CUM TOURISM MINISTER CUM PETROLEUM MINISTER, SO OONI DEY LEARN WORK FOR NUMBER OF VISITS.. .NO BE TALK AM OH.
ABEG NEW OONI CONGRATS JARE, NA GOD GIVE YOU.
We trust that you will use your young blood to make a difference and connect lines of differences.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by AKYEMITE(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2016
you cannot expect to be doing the same thing and expect different result. gone are the days when king will sit in their palace and expect development. ooni is not just ife king he must connect well for Yoruba interest. my king one day you shall be remembered as a great king like your predecessor. do it in your own way, our ancestor is with you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by solpat(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2016
uselessgoat :
can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply

chocolateme:
I like your compliment sir tnx. But how can we both manage your moniker?

gringringringringrin Wahala dey oooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by swagifted(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Arthur Eze is up to something . . . .I can tell.
the man Is up to many things.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by colli247(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

who are the ppl Yoruba fools
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi by summerflame(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2016
I was pretty sure i am gonna find you here when it comes to IGBO topic.. I trust u die.. POLITICIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Don't Just Sit, Follow Us & Burst Our Lies Or Truth - Amaechi / Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter) / Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.