Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos (67675 Views)

Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Miss Sahhara Stuns In African Inspired Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by yungkelz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Who she help?
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Exclusiveslog(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
#transgender sucks.....
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nicepoker(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Transgender witch.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by vicolurin(f): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
.....and some guys will be ving sex with him/her...Moreover, will he/she be menstrating??just asking embarassed embarassed

Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by smart8927(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
She looks scary..
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by olubl: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
She better remain where she was,men humanity are try God. God have pls.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by nepapole(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dafuq!! Olori****ku
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by wEsOmE(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
cutting off a dick for a pussy... how dumb can u be... this is the lowest low
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by josephmbonu: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is one of the mummies we see in Treasure Island.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by josephmbonu: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Satan at work
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by peterock100: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Moral Lesson Don't just woo any Girl(man)on d street
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by PlayerMeji: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Its hard to being a man, ask Bruce Jenner!
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by StarryV(f): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
deewhone:
Mr, u are still a man...u can't change ur soul
I dont think he knows about that. Someone needs to talk to him o. Because God will ask him 'where is the genital i gave you?' lols
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by lurlah2014(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
What type/kind of syndrome is she/he suffering from?

How much do we need to contribute again?
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Cmiller(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is the reason why I still insist on knowing your past and confirming your past pictures before any wedding sh^t cos the way men transform to women these days is alarming..this is another way to openly practice gay. Changing your sex organs doesnt reformat your entire being and life.... My fellow guys be very careful *love is not blind oo so look her well, search her weller and investigate her wellest*

#IYamWarnYou
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
That moment when a male soul is trapped in a female body.

That is first class bondage because apparently when she dies,her soul will be a he..lol

Iranu
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by StarryV(f): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when a male soul is trapped in a female body.

That is first class bondage because apparently when she dies,her soul will be a he..lol

Iranu
I can imagine how his soul will feel when it finally leaves his female body. lols
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by spafu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Everything there is 101% fake. What a way to go.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by 247Dior(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
She looks like a disgruntled brain dead human sad
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kolababe:
She used to be a man while in Nigeria many years back. But she felt God was supposed to create her a woman as she always felt like she was a woman trapped in a man's skin. So she relocated abroad where she is free to express her desire. so through surgery, she converted herself into a woman!

The Nigerian transgender, Ms Sahhara who only recently got her man manhood removed through some procedures shares new photos of herself and when a fan asked her when she planned to come to Nigeria, she replied "...Unfortunately, not anytime soon. If I were to come, it will be hush hush due to safety reasons. Hopefully, one day!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/nigerian-man-who-converted-into-woman.html

Excellent, as long as you're happy.

Yeah, don't come to Nigeria and if you do use a 1st world passport with a visa and register at your embassy upon your arrival.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by hadura29(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
WTF....... She (he) still no look appetising undecided

She (he) is almost becoming a rainbow oooo... How many colors he get sef Abeg, change cream

Girls population plenty pass guys own, you carry your own wahala go join dem......... If naija girls contribute sware for you eeeh undecided.... . Ko ni da fue

Rotfl. ....
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by kimnicki(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
Lol.. will tell your gf for you tongue
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
kimnicki:

Lol.. will tell your gf for you tongue

kiss pls na
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
He is shamelessly showcasing a borrowed nonsense,he is just a nocturnal bat,neither a bird,nor an animal. A dog is more useful than this deceived hag..disgusting
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
undecided she is pretty like prettythicksme lipsrsealed

You re finding trouble ooooo, prettythicksme oya coman enter dis morafoka oo...

And of wc, how u go dey compare tear-rubber prettythicksme to this mechanic-join-join-different-car-spare-parts-into-one mistake!??
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Adeoba10(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
You are a uselessgoat
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by kimnicki(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

kiss pls na
nye onwe gi respect oh kiss
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Adeoba10:

my papa na uselessgoat

No wonder grin
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by artsoft1: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Judgement day go Sweet grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by datigbogirl: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
It's so obvious she's a transgender

Thats. because d topic has removed the viel from ya eyes....if not you wulda boned the transgendered....

Power of cosmeric surgery.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
datigbogirl:

Thats. because d topic has removed the viel from ya eyes....if not you wulda boned the transgendered....

Power of cosmeric surgery.
lol clue or Nad, I can spot a transgender when I see one... cool
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by datigbogirl: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lol clue or Nad, I can spot a transgender when I see one... cool

Yinmu...

A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos / Fashion Thread For Men: Share Fashion & Grooming Tips! / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures)