Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos (67677 Views)

Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Miss Sahhara Stuns In African Inspired Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
datigbogirl:

Yinmu...
if I squeeze dat ur yimmu mouth eh
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by seankay(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
thorpido:
They do surgery to create the b*obs.They fix implants.They also take hormones to make them more feminine.Some have their p#nis cut off and reworked like a v#gina.
Thanks for the info
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Adeoba10(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

No wonder grin
Bro.... U don't need dat.... Just trying to make a joke from ur username...
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

You re finding trouble ooooo, prettythicksme oya coman enter dis morafoka oo...

And of wc, how u go dey compare tear-rubber prettythicksme to this mechanic-join-join-different-car-spare-parts-into-one mistake!??
Leave uselessgoat oo grin dat is y he's a goat&useless cheesy
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
your username go drive the girl
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by amehdegreat: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wonder they said shall never end!! The heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can understand!!! may God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Gebbson007(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
seankay:
I'm confused about this Transgender stuff. How did they fix the boobs? how did they change the D*** into a Pu**y?

help

sir use Google better still wikipedia
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by JuanDeDios: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
deewhone:
Mr, u are still a man...u can't change ur soul
How did you know her soul is male?
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by unphilaz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
WTF....... She (he) still no look appetising undecided

She (he) is almost becoming a rainbow oooo... How many colors he get sef Abeg, change cream

Girls population plenty pass guys own, you carry your own wahala go join dem......... If naija girls contribute sware for you eeeh undecided.... . Ko ni da fue
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by benedictac(f): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kolababe:
She used to be a man while in Nigeria many years back. But she felt God was supposed to create her a woman as she always felt like she was a woman trapped in a man's skin. So she relocated abroad where she is free to express her desire. so through surgery, she converted herself into a woman!

The Nigerian transgender, Ms Sahhara who only recently got her man manhood removed through some procedures shares new photos of herself and when a fan asked her when she planned to come to Nigeria, she replied "...Unfortunately, not anytime soon. If I were to come, it will be hush hush due to safety reasons. Hopefully, one day!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/nigerian-man-who-converted-into-woman.html

Michael Jackson with all his transformation and all that, his death certificate still carried " he died a black man"
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
zico530:
The kind of demons wey dey this thing body na only God know.
there are no demons in her...sexual orientations and gender identity vary as human height and the ability of others to roll their tongue...

Google up on transgender and the biological clauses...they are slightly different from gays. Transgenders can't , no matter what anyone does or say to them, help feeling that they are the opposite sex trapped inside their skin...that's why they would cross dress or do hormone therapy.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
If dis is d afta photo den whr is d b4?
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
If only can post the userids of everyone that downloaded this pic.

Bunch of hypocrites grin
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by cap28: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
He looks exactly like the other tranny toke makinwa
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kolababe:
She used to be a man while in Nigeria many years back. But she felt God was supposed to create her a woman as she always felt like she was a woman trapped in a man's skin. So she relocated abroad where she is free to express her desire. so through surgery, she converted herself into a woman!

The Nigerian transgender, Ms Sahhara who only recently got her man manhood removed through some procedures shares new photos of herself and when a fan asked her when she planned to come to Nigeria, she replied "...Unfortunately, not anytime soon. If I were to come, it will be hush hush due to safety reasons. Hopefully, one day!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/nigerian-man-who-converted-into-woman.html
she's right, she looks better a woman
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hell, this cant be male turned female. Her face esp. Her nose is of female unless she had a face, nose job
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by lovelykween(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
husejoyu:
==

ds 1 Wey person nid to recharge first. nawa
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by viso311: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na wa ohhh, dis one go mensurate at all? I wonda weda she(he) go xperience menopause. She (he) go even get womb to born sef? I just wonder
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marry me
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by samlegendsam: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aye e ti baje!!!!!I'm proud to be a man!!!!good luck to u and goodluck to goodluck
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by klassykute(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
seankay:
I'm confused about this Transgender stuff. How did they fix the boobs? how did they change the D*** into a Pu**y?

help
transgender comes wit both organ ...dem dey operate d oda one commort .. nd some come with breast too while some na enlargement
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Tommfrench(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
ocee31:
God make person no go toast transgender one day
grin Asineh
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Tommfrench(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:
If only can post the userids of everyone that downloaded this pic.

Bunch of hypocrites grin
lmao!
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wonders shall never cease.

The world is really coming to an end
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by Coyotejack(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Signs of end times ...........
God forgive
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by deavicky(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
kimnicki:
he or she is still looking very ugly

after death, judgement day:
God : who are you?

transgender girl: its me na baba God Solomon

God: all the Solomons I created are males, how come you a female?

transgender girl: God I felt you made a mistake na, so I corrected the mistake

God: gerrara here I don't know you

funny enough when you hear this man/woman's voice it still sounds like a guys voice

Mm

tufiakwa!! uwa mmebi!!
he or she is honestly not looking ugly to me. Or maybe we are looking from the same angle
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by 1914Yuri(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
S(he)'s so close...so so close 2 brain death
since s(he)'s blaming God 4 His work...
Issorai.... Let s(him) kwantinu
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by menxer: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
seankay:

help

Hahahahahahahaha

Hope you ain't thinking of giving a pu**y made from di** a shot? grin

It's all medical bio-engineering.
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by creamylicious(f): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
seankay:

help
plus how do they get sexual sensations
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by seankay(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahahahahaha

Hope you ain't thinking of giving a pu**y made from di** a shot? grin

It's all medical bio-engineering.
Taaaaah! that's so Gay! I prefer a natural cunt bro

1 Like

Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by seankay(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gebbson007:

sir use Google better still wikipedia
okay sir
Re: Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
WTF....... She (he) still no look appetising undecided

She (he) is almost becoming a rainbow oooo... How many colors he get sef Abeg, change cream

Girls population plenty pass guys own, you carry your own wahala go join dem......... If naija girls contribute sware for you eeeh undecided.... . Ko ni da fue
E be like say na for person to go find woman marry sharp sharp before men wey disguise as woman go full town..... I no fit shout abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos / Fashion Thread For Men: Share Fashion & Grooming Tips! / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.