Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48329 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Afuye1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Afuye1:
www.healthyliving100.com
Your blog is still new and needs lots of retouch
First get a clean and appealing theme..
A more detailed logo
simple favicon
work more on your SEO
Also get a facebook page where you share your health tips to facebook fans..

with that you are good to go!

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
zaymoh:
please, help check mine too.
soultitudewithzaynab..com
You are yet to start anything on the blog..
first get a short and descriptive domain..
then get a cool template to attract readers..
then a fancy logo to get with...
with that I see your blog thriving if you are consistent because your niche is rare..

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
babasalami:
www.babasalami..com
Your blog is not yet done..you need a domain, good theme, logo, and more updates also don't forget to get a facebook page where you share news constantly..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
Your blog is not yet done..you need a domain, good theme, logo, and more updates also don't forget to get a facebook page where you share news constantly..
got a domain already having trouble attaching it to my blog the cname and all got it from who go host
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
babasalami:
got a domain already having trouble attaching it to my blog the cname and all got it from who go host
Ok, contact them to do it for you.. I can also do it for you..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
Ok, contact them to do it for you.. I can also do it for you..
please how can you ?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
babasalami:
please how can you ?
check my number via signature..send whatsapp msg..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by martins80(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Richnero(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
mokoshalb:
check my number via signature..send whatsapp msg..
Bro review mine as well www.inspirationloaded.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Ofoegbus(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2017
Social Networks like Twitter is one of the best places you can build your blog Traffic. See how to grow your Traffic by 70% here
https://askingquiz.com/build-blog-traffic-twitter/
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Afuye1(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks for the honest review
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Webvibez: 1:12am On May 19, 2017
Thanks Bro...
Check mine out...
http://www.webvibez..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Sanahgist: 11:07am On May 20, 2017
Please help me review my blog
www.sanahgist.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by wakes: 6:25am On May 21, 2017
BOOKMARKED
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mhiztalee(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2017
Pls help me check mine www.dailysureodds.tk
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Chirowman(m): 1:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Op check my blog www.Omediablog.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by eaglestar: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by loadedb(m): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2017
review mine loadedb..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by roik: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
mokoshalb:
:
You are also allowed to drop your URLs for my reviews based on experiences...
Op Thanks for sharing this post, please review my blog www.kayremi..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
[url]healthypip.com[/url]
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Tittusstar22(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]THIRD PRINCIPLE[/size]

:::
Next is to make Search Engines Your Padi
You will have to register your blog to all the following great search engines for them to drive you mad traffic:

1: Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
2: Bing/Yahoo: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
these 2 major search engines must not be ignored!
enter through those links and submit your blog URL and Sitemap {i hope u know how to create a sitemap} then a HTML code will be given to you as a verification barrier...
once u paste the code in ur template HTML, the search engine will start crawling ur blog to save its contents...
expect more great tips...
i submitted my blog www.wazobiatvnews.com to google, bing and yandex on wednesday but haven't seen any result or indexing
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tittusstar22:
i submitted my blog www.wazobiatvnews.com to google, bing and yandex on wednesday but haven't seen any result or indexing
You submitted the sitemap also?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by KronicMorris(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
please check my blog www.infossor.com i was in 17 million in the world when i opened it four days ago and now alexa rnaking is giving me 6 million position please what more do i need to add to ranking in 1 million in the worl thanks for the review in advance
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by bamisepeters(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
@ mokoshalb please check my link http://bamisepeter.com i am sure copy/paste will be among the fault as i post all my topics on Nairaland. But expecting your review.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by sainttobs(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
pls help me review my tech blog www.9jatechguru.com.ng
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by nonnyblog: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2017
please help me review my blog www.nonnyblog.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.