Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48521 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
KronicMorris:
https://obsidianstreamer..com
A blog on any gaming niche is very lucrative.. however, you have lots to be done on that blog,
-first get a suitable domain name
-the design is very ok, but you need some adjustments and also a logo
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
lekibraky:
please check my blog www.infossor.com i was in 17 million in the world when i opened it four days ago and now alexa rnaking is giving me 6 million position please what more do i need to add to ranking in 1 million in the worl thanks for the review in advance
Good design and arrangement both on mobile and PC, but your blog load time needs improvement and also, work more on your SEO
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamisepeters:
@ mokoshalb please check my link http://bamisepeter.com i am sure copy/paste will be among the fault as i post all my topics on Nairaland. But expecting your review.
The blog SEO is poor, post more engaging content, I see you have a good SM presence... The blog layout is OK.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
sainttobs:
pls help me review my tech blog www.9jatechguru.com.ng
First get a logo ASAP and also remove those popup ads, they will chase your visitors away.. angry
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
nonnyblog:
please help me review my blog www.nonnyblog.com
Your blog needs a better design as that template has been over used., also a better logo and improve your SEO and get more backlinks..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by purplejuli: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mokoshalb...pls i need an advice from u concerning Google webmaster.

is it advisable to tick Nigeria in Google Webmaster tools for a news and entertainment blog or leave it untick?

the domain is from Godaddy hosted in US
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by KronicMorris(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
mokoshalb:
A blog on any gaming niche is very lucrative.. however, you have lots to be done on that blog,
-first get a suitable domain name
-the design is very ok, but you need some adjustments and also a logo

Wow... thanks and Noted
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by bamisepeters(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
mokoshalb:
The blog SEO is poor, post more engaging content, I see you have a good SM presence... The blog layout is OK.
thank you, so on point. Working on the errors, so grateful.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
purplejuli:
Mokoshalb...pls i need an advice from u concerning Google webmaster.

is it advisable to tick Nigeria in Google Webmaster tools for a news and entertainment blog or leave it untick?

the domain is from Godaddy hosted in US
leave it unticked.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Primenet(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2017
DOWNLOAD 25 proven to ways generate real traffic. Check my signature to download all for free.

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 09, 2017
mokoshalb:
leave it unticked.
review my blog www.tecoky.tk and pls, when i get to your third tutorial on how to boost traffic particularly on that that long thimg you asked us to copy to our html <head> but i dont understand the bolded around that have google+ how can i get YOURGPLUS/posts
YOURGPLUS/about
YOURGPLUS' rel='me'/>
<meta content='YOUR VERIFICATION GOOGLE CODE' name='google-site-verification'/>
<meta content='YOUR VERIFICATION BING CODE' name='msvalidate.01'/>
<meta content='YOUR VERIFICATION ALEXA CODE' name='alexaVerifyID'/>
<meta content='Nigeria' name='geo.placename'/>
<meta content='YOUR NAME

Also the keyword you mentioned
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by FitnessDoctor: 2:36am On Sep 09, 2017
mokoshalb:
leave it unticked.
I have been following this thread for sometime now and i love what you do. can you please review this blog www.realfitbody.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by nonnyblog: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
mokoshalb:
Your blog needs a better design as that template has been over used., also a better logo and improve your SEO and get more backlinks..
I appreciate sir, Sir but if you will be kind enough to elaborate and for the seo stuff. I want you to talk more on keyword
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mykel221: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
pls help me review my site endstyles.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mykel221: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
please i'm using wordpress how do i go about these settings
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by oganaij: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nice update
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by safeguide: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok ride on
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by yawadeyonline(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please can you help me to review my blog yawadeyonline..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by sirnemzy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Check [url]ngscoop.com[/url]
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by hilola(f): 3:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Help review this site [url]=http://www.fakuadelaw.com [/url]
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ACFreeHost: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by KingstonDome: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Please review [url]Kingstondome.com[/url] and kindly explain how do I stop the numerous Google bots from my site
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by IamShiningStar(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]THIRD PRINCIPLE[/size]

:::
Next is to make Search Engines Your Padi
You will have to register your blog to all the following great search engines for them to drive you mad traffic:

1: Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
2: Bing/Yahoo: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
these 2 major search engines must not be ignored!
enter through those links and submit your blog URL and Sitemap {i hope u know how to create a sitemap} then a HTML code will be given to you as a verification barrier...
once u paste the code in ur template HTML, the search engine will start crawling ur blog to save its contents...
expect more great tips...
great job op!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by CityHitz: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mokoshalb please review my .... and give me your comment here

www.cityhitzentertainment..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Aminat508:
angry angry
haha
Tittusstar22:
i submitted my blog www.wazobiatvnews.com to google, bing and yandex on wednesday but haven't seen any result or indexing
webmasters help me reveal my reveal my post too i have applied for google adsense and they have disapprove me what did i need to do this is the blog: www.kendogist..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by imhere: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
pleaee how about the backlink stuff? I am interested, here is my site www.enibest.com.ng anyone in my niche lets guest post
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by zeanslim(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
help review www.trendytechbuzz.com
I will be launching it soon
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
This thread is back and will be continued, but only with WordPress users.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by hilola(f): 5:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by IamShiningStar(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
mokoshalb:
This thread is back and will be continued, but only with WordPress users.
edit it into WP nah oga !
Anyways following!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by melanch(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
To get better SEO for WordPress website, install Yoast plugin. Any new posts must have some useful keywords. Remember to use Google Search Console too, it helps alot.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Slaybaby1(f): 2:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Am following

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.