Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites (9973 Views)

GEJ Shared N2 Billion Ecological Funds Among PDP States Only - El-rufai / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by chesterlee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tyrant Buhari must provide El Zazakzy!!!
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by luke10: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
brainpower:
This blind support for Buhari has blinded a lot of Nigerians. There's no way on earth that the. Massacre can be justified. Infact I believe everything was planned from the beginning by El Rufai. This same man that these robots are condemning was being chased by El Rufai and APc's god Buhari, now they have won and he automatically becomes an enemy of the state.

Facts are; some Nigerians were murdered in cold blood, yes their act was an act of civil disobedience but in no way does it threaten the security of the nation. No wonder some people call this country a zoo.

El Zaksaky is no where to be found and nobody is talking because Buhari is involved. The two videos about this killing shows that this was a massacre. I pray for this country.

If anyone here likes let them insult me or not the fact that they can't deny is that their god, PMB is fast losing his goodwill from Nigerians. Let him keep junketeering.
I have said again and again that Buhari will turn down this country, as the lairs, the zumbies are dancing and singing in his favour. There are no two ways. If they countinue this way, this nation will go down. Buhari and majority of apc members are seeing a different country from the rest of Nigerians. From what the today Nigeria is, it is only prayer and that is if God will answer. When Moses was praying in favour of a particulary group, God told Moses, why is Moses praying for those people? God asked Moses if he, Moses is not aware of the evil deeds of those he is praying for? God then said He willl not answer those prayers. I forsee this country going down following those praise singers if God refuse to answer our prayers. look at this nine months only, what are we seeing? Buhari is about taking on the N/D deadly milllitants. Kanu and Biafra is on with Buhari. He is also engaing Shiits. There is serious trouble with fuel, Dollar, what about the Budget every ministry abi minster, almost every Nigerians are describing as fraudolent etc. Never in the history of this country have we ever face this problems.
Buhari is evil. He is man with very BAD LUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
brainpower:

From PMB is the messiah to PMB is no saint. Talking about placing him beside GEJ, time will tell. The media was instrumental to the bad image that was placed on GEJ and that's why they are trying to gag it now. I know what I call people who used this line you used now but since you didn't insult me I won't do that too. But as an adult, it is bad for you to be so unreasonable with your statement, except you have had a horrible personal encounter with GEJ, then go ahead and hate him.
Na wa o! Inspite of all the realities on ground, pple still try to applaud him! What a pity! I do not hate GEJ, but he has no business being a president! He was grossly incompetent and Nigerians didn't need any media to them that! I do not ve the time to sstart enumerating his many failures! Back to d issue, there is a diff between being a messsiah and being a saint! Saints cud be messiah but not all messsiahs are saint! Buhari is a better person than GEJ! Am from d SS too but I refuse to be blinded by tribalism!
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by vislabraye(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
PMB is no saint, but place him anytime bseide GEJ, and I ll alws go for Buhari!

This is not about Gej. You guys always like to call Gej just to justify Buhari's error. The question is, "is it justifiable to massacre people in their HOMES ?"
This support is becoming blind. I don't know where your conscience is.

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by truly: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2016
luke10:
I have said again and again that Buhari will turn down this country, as the lairs, the zumbies are dancing and singing in his favour. There are no two ways. If they countinue this way, this nation will go down. Buhari and majority of apc members are seeing a different country from the rest of Nigerians. From what the today Nigeria is, it is only prayer and that is if God will answer. When Moses was praying in favour of a particulary group, God told Moses, why is Moses praying for those people? God asked Moses if he, Moses is not aware of the evil deeds of those he is praying for? God then said He willl not answer those prayers. I forsee this country going down following those praise singers if God refuse to answer our prayers. look at this nine months only, what are we seeing? Buhari is about taking on the N/D deadly milllitants. Kanu and Biafra is on with Buhari. He is also engaing Shiits. There is serious trouble with fuel, Dollar, what about the Budget every ministry abi minster, almost every Nigerians are describing as fraudolent etc. Never in the history of this country have we ever face this problems.
Buhari is evil. He is man with very BAD LUCK.

What did Jonathan's GOODLUCK do to us?
A man who diverted to his personal re-election project the money earmarked for fighting Boko Haram
The man who called Gov Sheriff the friend of Boko Haram founder, yet made Sheriff a pillar of his re-election campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHrs9GJgFMA
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2016
vislabraye:

This is not about Gej. You guys always like to call Gej just to justify Buhari's error. The question is, "is it justifiable to massacre people in their HOMES ?"
This support is becoming blind. I don't know where your conscience is.
Is buhari the person that went with guns to kill them? I still rmb vividly durin d time of GEJ when soldiers wiped out entire villages in Bornu. Did anybdy call for d neck of Gej! Instead of GEJ pple called for d head of Ihejika who then was in charge of d soldiers! U pple re alws soooo quick to run to ur computers to criticise Buhari even though he has not directly been found wanting!
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by RillJ(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2016
For what it is worth, the request is legitimate: Bring out Zakazyl
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by aisammy4: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Lets leave sentiments out of this. Extra-judicial killings should not be allowed in Nigeria. I wont blame the Sheik Zakzaky/Shia'ate members for not appearing in court because it is clear that the court ruling will be sentimental and against the shia'a.

Let only Allah (God) be the Judge in this case.
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by vislabraye(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Is buhari the person that went with guns to kill them? I still rmb vividly durin d time of GEJ when soldiers wiped out entire villages in Bornu. Did anybdy call for d neck of Gej! Instead of GEJ pple called for d head of Ihejika who then was in charge of d soldiers! U pple re alws soooo quick to run to ur computers to criticise Buhari even though he has not directly been found wanting!

So who should be held responsible for the massacre ?

Pls I don't remember when Ihejika wiped out a whole village in Borno. He actually dealt with bh. It was the clamour of people like you (no offence ) that made Gej appoint another chief. But you would agree with me that casualty numbers were exaggerated by the press. Many things were blown out of proportion. The Northern elders should also share in the blame of bh.

If Buhari should not be blamed for the massacre, what has he done to prove that he is against it? Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by IndianaJay: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
brainpower:
This blind support for Buhari has blinded a lot of Nigerians. There's no way on earth that the. Massacre can be justified. Infact I believe everything was planned from the beginning by El Rufai. This same man that these robots are condemning was being chased by El Rufai and APc's god Buhari, now they have won and he automatically becomes an enemy of the state.

Facts are; some Nigerians were murdered in cold blood, yes their act was an act of civil disobedience but in no way does it threaten the security of the nation. No wonder some people call this country a zoo.

El Zaksaky is no where to be found and nobody is talking because Buhari is involved. The two videos about this killing shows that this was a massacre. I pray for this country.

If anyone here likes let them insult me or not the fact that they can't deny is that their god, PMB is fast losing his goodwill from Nigerians. Let him keep junketeering.

Please speak for yourself.

Buhari's supporters are still in full support, besides where is the proof that he's behind the massacre?

This is not the time to encourage Muslim fundamentalists who refuse to respect the law.

Nigeria is bigger than El-zakzaky or his Shiite group.
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by AminuRano87(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
HAH:
To be honest there is no point attending the panel, because as it is they have already found them guilty since their leader and many members are still in jail
and No Soldier was arrested. This is the greatest Injustice I have ever seen.
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by truly: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2016
brainpower:

That is a major issue
Did they behave Nigerians, ready to abide by Nigerian laws?
Why is Iran threatening Nigeria, summoning our ambassador, calling and president demanding compensation
Did Nigeria attack any Iranian?
Iran always seek respect from others, should same noyt be extended to Nigeria
Why would people not believe that this was instigated by Iran

Afterall when the Shia were accused of trying to form another state within the Nigerian state, they responded by implying that there is nothing strange in that since every chief (king, oba, obi etc) is a state within a state
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by kenny987(f): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Without even going into the merits of the matter before the commission as to who did what and whether it was lawful or not, it is odd that the central figure who is the leader of the Shia group cannot be accounted for and some find it palatable and normal.

He must not necessarily be released from detention even though his rights have been trampled upon having been detained so long without formal charges. If the parties involved are truly interested in peace and truth finding then the security agents should be able to produce him and hear his part of the story as a material witness.

The fact remains that he is recognised by a set of people as their leader and they must be able to ascertain the status of their leader whether living or dead. You cannot beat a child and tell it not to cry or how to cry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him / Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.