Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi (1003 Views)

Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by alcmene: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
The Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Digital/New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi, on Monday hinted that he is open to criticism in the course of carrying out his duty which is to defend the government.

Ogunlesi was quoted by organisers of Social Media Week in Lagos to have said this.

According to the organisers, the renowned blogger and journalist said,, “I’m going to disappoint people that think the work of a PA is to trend hashtags and defend the government.”

Ogunlesi, a University of Ibadan Pharmacy graduate was last week appointed by the President as his New Media Adviser.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/22/i-wont-always-defend-buhari-digital-media-adviser-tolu-ogunlesi/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sensible man
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by amtaken(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari will soon reply you.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by CACAWA(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well he will be foolish to go online to criticise the president when he, unlike others, now has the President's ears.
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by alcmene: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
U don die be dat

Just wait for Femi Adesina(alias kulikuli) to come for your jugular soon

Anyway who cares if a monkey becomes a special assistant in a Zoo

New media.....what happened to old media undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by chubhiee: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
The resident Twitter orubebe deserves this post more. When is Buhari looking the way of Nairaland? this appointments must reflect federal character o. I stand with Buhari.
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by MissingBudget: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
You want to be sacked before your first salary? Oya kontinugrin Although now you're in APC, I trust you to deny your words anytime.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by Cmiller(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari will soon reply you.

He just clarified his post *ADVISER*, laiR moh'd is doing a great work of attacking and DEFENDing bubu..
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by highpriest4: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Of course nobody can, unless you wan end up making mockery of yourself like that senile old parrot with coin tied to his azz, Li.. Mohamm... ( according to fayose's media officer)
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by alcmene: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Doom awaits anybody that accepts Buhari's appointment

The dullard keeps defecating at all corners of Nigeria and expects his appointees to clean the mess

Soon Liar mohamed will brake down like an old volvo due the huge to task of lying on his table

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by Histrings08(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
We'll see..
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by sdindan: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Your reign will be very short.
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by amtaken(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Let's wait and see what Duara has to say about that.

Cmiller:

He just clarified his post *ADVISER*, laiR moh'd is doing a great work of attacking and DEFENDing bubu..
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by RealPhoenix(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
If with Corruption:
• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 425
• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500
• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply
• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion
• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600million/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption
• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.
• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million
• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.
• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption
I think there's a problem

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by alcmene: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
RealPhoenix:
If with Corruption:
• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 425
• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500
• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply
• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion
• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600million/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption
• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.
• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million
• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.
• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption
I think there's a problem

You couldn't have said it better.....

Something is really wrong in Nigeria without corruption.

Seems we are better off having the said corruption

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by Cmiller(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
amtaken:
Let's wait and see what Duara has to say about that.

Daura is on TOURism right now, so he is not aware of this aso gossip

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by D9ty7(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lemme bend if he ever criticize Buhari. His ogas; Lienus Muhammed, Garba and the third noisemaker no fit criticize their paymaster.
Ogunlesi or whatever your name is; you must be a noisemaking zombie or you face sack.
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by amtaken(f): 3:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Who did this to Nigeria?

A. Tinubu and Amechi.

2. Obj.

3. Rev. Fr. Mbaka.

4. Nigerians in diaspora.

5. E-rats.

6. Fish and Pomo sellers.

Miller:

Daura is on TOURism right now, so he is not aware of this aso gossip
Re: I Won’t Always Defend Buhari – Digital Media Adviser, Tolu Ogunlesi by Standing5(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Can GEJ's own say that?

(1) (Reply)

‘funds Embezzled During Jonathan’s Tenure Are Dizzying’ – Lai Mohammed / Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari / EFCC: "$1.5M Was Found In Alex Badeh's Stomach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.