Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tasly Akure Herbal Medical Centre - Your Health Is Our Top Job - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tasly Akure Herbal Medical Centre - Your Health Is Our Top Job (1367 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. / Diabetes/deeper Diabetes Has Permanent Cure With Tasly - Let Us Prove It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Akure Herbal Medical Centre - Your Health Is Our Top Job by retsonbiz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
When Abimbola Oyelowo was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, her family was almost relieved. She was 14 and had been suffering from inexplicable weight loss, constant thirst and tiredness, and they were grateful for a diagnosis. Now — sadly — they feel very differently about diabetes. Last April, aged just 36, Abimbola died as a result of the disease, leaving behind a loving husband and a devoted family. ‘No one expects diabetes to kill someone so young in this day and age,’ says Abimbola’s sister, Damilola Adeyeye, 38, a private company director. People often think diabetes, type 1 or type  2, is not a serious condition, says Dr. Lawal, ‘But if you don’t look after yourself, it’s a killer.’

Welcome to Tasly Ave-Maria Herbal Ventures. Also Known as Tasly Ave-Maria Akure Division (TAAD); Shop 205! We are here to help alleviate your chronic health issues with Tasly Natural Approach (TNA). Most patients dread going to see the doctor, but our patients actually look forward to it! This is because we offer the most relaxing environment, take the time to listen to you and offer you natural solutions to your health concerns. If you are like me, you are probably not satisfied with taking prescription medications, which only mask the symptoms, leading to more pills to combat the side effects of the first pill, and so on… Now I am just as skeptical as the next person when it comes to the “magic solution for your health problems”, but I can honestly say that after years of treating patients I am still completely blown away when I see each patient drastically improve their health by the power of Tasly Traditional Chinese Medicine and Tasly Functional Pharmaceutical Medicine. Patients often come to see me when they've tried everything without success. Nothing is more rewarding than to see someone who has struggled for years finally overcome their health problems and be able to enjoy life! With a combination of this 5,000 year old medicine and sophisticated functional diagnostic testing, We are here to provide you with the best quality Tasly Natural Healthcare tailored specifically for your case. No two patients are the same, which is why we create a customized treatment plan to fit your healthcare needs and goals.

I am especially passionate about treating chronic health problems, women’s health and infertility. My patients absolutely love their treatments and I am always amazed to see their transformation. There is no greater feeling than seeing a patient struggling with infertility finally become pregnant or a patient with debilitating pain become pain-free!...Tasly Traditional Chinese Medicine is a holistic system in which we address the root cause of illness or imbalance in the body by identifying patterns of symptoms and strengthening the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Functional Medicine is an incredible system of medicine in which we identify the root cause of illness (i.e. food allergies, adrenal fatigue, nutritional deficiencies, etc.) via lab testing to treat the core issue causing a patient’s symptoms. The combination of these two powerful systems of medicine allows me to help patients with just about any medical condition without invasive procedures or harmful side-effects. I also help patients identify emotions, lifestyle and dietary issues that are at the core of their illness and help them to make positive changes in their life. I look forward to helping you overcome your health challenges and getting you on the road to a healthy and happy life!

Visit www.taslyakureng.com for more details

(1) (Reply)

Usa Student Visa + Student Loans / Be Free From Diabetes Using Original Honey @ Affordable Price!: / I Need A Fairly Used Bajaj Bike For Purchase At An Xtrimly Reasonable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.